HAHA Sup Forums alt-right RACISTS BTFO!

LOL at you supporting DRUMPF thinking he is on your side, meanwhile he is giving blacks in Flint 100 million of white tax payer dollars and giving HBCU's white tax payer dollars. LOL BTFO

Whites won't be able to take back flint or Detroit without clean water.

All that money and they will still be niggers. Many such cases. SAD!

MI voted for Trump. Smart move.

About fucking time someone actually started to do something about the failing water infrastructure.

Thank you based Donald.

It's a ruse so he can poison Michael Moore's tap water

You do know some poor whites live in flint right? Stupid cunt its not just niggers that live there. I would love to see niggers suffer but its also going to make the minority of whites there suffer. I'd rather help 100m niggers to help just one white child

how is that bad fucking shill?

He's gotta fix the mess obama left.

Amazing what money you can give to poor black people when you don't spend billions on scientists whose job is to sit on their ass except for one day every five years where they come out and say "Environment is fucked, we don't know to what extent or how to fix it, feel bad for owning a car."

OP isn't a shill you retards. This is an elaborate "Sup Forums btfo" meme

THANK YOU BASED DONALD!

OBAMA ABANDONED YOU FLINT, BUT THE GOD EMPEROR IS A KIND AND LOVING RULER!

He's literally going to be top 5 President, all said and done.

Fuck off kike.

Oh look, the President of America focusing on the needs of neglected and abused Americans betrayed by their own government (which happened to be Democrat-controlled, but who's keeping score...?).

Oh. The horror.

>mfw shill thread accidentally becomes celebration thread

Good, they need that money to improve themselves. You i thought Trump was very racist, but now he only comes across as a little racist because of the whole wall thing. Good for him!

FUCKING DRUMPF IS ACTUALLY SUPPORTING CLEAN WATER NOW

FUCKING DRUMPFKINS BTFO

So, he's basically trying to help the inner cities and the downtrodden in this country out, exactly as he said he would?

Damn him to hell! How dare he try to keep his word to the American people! I am completely offended!

You know*

>Donald
>Leaving literally any American behind

flint is 50% white

I don't want my white brethren to die from poisoned water.

unfortunately, at the end of the day the city will still be controlled by the same niggers that got it into this mess.

>Michelle More
>living anywhere near Flynt, MI

nigger ploz

Liberals will find a way to put a negative spin on this. Watch.

if you look it up obama signed the money off....its just now being sent.

I want it to be a trump victory (and i know he will say it is) but trump didnt do shit with regards to flint. It was already being dealt with so he didnt have to.

Many blacks support "pol" ignorant ass wipe.

obama signed off on the money, all trump did was not get in the way

Niggers get abused by Obama, Trump actually fixes the problem, yet lefty liberal morons still complain.

It's the water. Alex Jones water filters when?

>Trump helps a red state
>"hahaha Drumphet BTFO"
I smell a fake American lurking about.