In an alternate universe Hillary is the president and UK is in the EU

>in an alternate universe Hillary is the president and UK is in the EU
>instead we have this shit

Why do right-wingers have to ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Bqz28QU.jpg
theync.com/woman-beaten-by-traffickers-goes-into-convulsion.htm
thelocal.fr/20170317/father-and-son-found-with-their-throats-slit-on-paris-street
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UK is still in the EU. After 9 months of being in the EU and still paying the EU money, they just begun the 2 year leave process yesterday. In two years, they'll be completely out.

Don't make me fuck your bp

Fuck you , that's why.

Yeah, but it's going to happen. The sane side of Britain should make a civil war, democracy fails sometimes.

Of course I wouldn't want that, d-don't get funny ideas

>Fuck you
That's the mentality of right-wingers: "fuck you" protest votes, but they don't realize they are making everything worse.

You're the brazilian sissy slut from the other day huh

In both universes Brazil is a shithole.

>"Why do right-wingers have to ruin everything?"
>Acting as if Hillary and no Brexit would be good
>Acting as if Trump's win and Brexit had nothing to due with everyone being sick of the Left's bullshit

How ignorant can someone be?

Wtf my husband just died from this im calling the police

This is not the time, you're embarrassing me in front of everybody else! I don't need you and your thick cock in this thread.

Yeah, but so what?

>Acting as if Hillary and no Brexit would be good
I think so. Trump doesn't know how to manage a government and Brexit is not good for the EU (many years without a war just because of the EU, remember that)

>Acting as if Trump's win and Brexit had nothing to due with everyone being sick of the Left's bullshit
Ok, but being sick of some individual is not justification to vote populists

>hue
>sissy
>lefty
I have nothing but contempt for you.

Where would you need it then?

oh shid

>Hillary being anything other than a criminal cunt

In the alternate timeline, that old cunt Hillary died during her inauguration after having a stroke at the podium, the whole crowed cheered because nobody in their right minds ever actually like that old fuck, and all was well.

>Huemonkeys talking about who knows how to "manage a government"

Since your entire nation is corrupt as fuck, we wouldn't expect you to know any better, I suppose.

Where this fucking thread?

POSTING THIS IS LITERALLY ADDOH SHOAH

What?

Don't worry, Brazil is exactly the fucking same in any reality.

This

I dont even remember anymore, user. Sup Forums has like a sissy thread every hour.

DELET THIS

Press F for our alternate universe bros who died in the February War against Russia

ok for real is this the same brazilian always posting stupid shit about how great brazil is and how shitty the US is or are all brazilians really this retarded

I made him my wife so he wont make any more stupid threads like that.

if you dont like it you can always kill yourself

I would pay to see that.

no winning for them in any timeline
>mfw

>trump cant run a country
are you saying hillary could?
>many years without wars because of the EU
no, its not because of the EU, its because of how extreme power works.
mate, what is the problem with the right. WE LIVE IN A LEFTIST SHITHOLE, with tons of taxes and peeps dying left and right. stop being a faggot.

This meme is racist and disgusting.

>sissy
He made everything up, I swear

When it's more appropriate to talk about these things... you know...

Trump is literally a traitor who allied with Russia and Putin, and you are saying Hillary is a criminal? Please

>a country is corrupt, so everybody inside that country is corrupt
Good logic

i.imgur.com/Bqz28QU.jpg
I didn't save it so I could fap for it later, that's not what happened ok

>about how great brazil is and how shitty the US
I don't agree with that and never said that.

What's the.... Context .... Usually when they are in the jungle they kill them. But I would think they are pulling some retarded stunt except how scared she looks....

>they ended the war after all the military's white men died
>Hillary promises to rebuild the nation in the image of feminism

Why haven't we nuked Brazil and killed this faggot spic too?

Maybe we could in a more private place like Discord

It would be a waste of time and money, they're useless either way

I'm always scared that one day these things will trigger a seizure despite never having one and being relatively healthy

It's just a fucking prank bro

OV VEY, I'M GETTING PTSD FLASHBACKS!

IT"S LIKE THE 6,000,000,000,000,000 ARE FLASHING BEFORE MY EYES!

Unfortunately. Now some religious nuts want to be right wingers here too (I do agree with the right to bear weapons though).

Eveything will change in 2020, Brexit and Le Pen and more worrying though.

>are you saying hillary could?
Yes, she is experienced and everything

>WE LIVE IN A LEFTIST SHITHOLE,
Everyone is corrupt here, left-wingers adn right-wingers. That's the problem.

Try me idiot

m-maybe

No other show makes me want to rewatch it as much as nichijou when I see their images fuck. What a masterpiece.

theync.com/woman-beaten-by-traffickers-goes-into-convulsion.htm

For now op id not a faggot.
Your still gay through

Then you better give it to me before I go to bed

send it to here
[email protected]

Can a sophisticated hehue plz translate for the rest of us?

It could be a Sharia paradise indeed if it weren't for those lousy right wingers and their damn frog.

thelocal.fr/20170317/father-and-son-found-with-their-throats-slit-on-paris-street

Fuck off you little sissy monkey. I know it's you shitposting with anime and acting like a little effeminate fuckboi.

>can't even get some white weeaboo to fuck his dirty ass
>has to settle for a smelly homosex spic

SAD!

nice digits, but no, hillary can run a country as much as trump can. if anything trump would be a better president in a crysis because he already faced bankruptcy so many times already.
and i sitll dont see the problem with a right wing uprising. if anything we'd be closer to the leftist communist dream, with each country being more individualized.

Trafickers making a girl pay her debt by bonking her head and punching her eye, then when she convulses they go "thats enough" and try to make her get better. All spoken in our version of nigger speak.

We are in the best timeline my fellow br. It has wars, extreme presidents, and revolts everywere. I bet the peaceful version of our world is wondering how it would be if they got a bit more excitement.

When shit goes down in Brazil, I will find you and I will fuck you, lovingly.

Yeah, it's bretty good

I just sent it

I'm pretty sure cutting throats is illegal even in left wing France

Why do you love me so much? Go get a life loser

>if anything trump would be a better president in a crysis because he already faced bankruptcy so many times already.
Running a business is nothing like the government, come on

> if anything we'd be closer to the leftist communist dream
Please don't believe in memes such as "if you vote left wing they are going to implement communism". It's just fear mongering

>When shit goes down in Brazil, I will find you and I will fuck you, lovingly.
w-wwhy would you do that??

i specified leftist communist dream for a reason.
and yes, it is different, but it still is experience. if anything more experience than hillary has. she was never in charge, she was just watching her husband get blown.

>love
I loathe you. It sickens me that you exist. The very thought of knowing you were the fastest sperm, and won, makes me sick to my stomach. You should have ended up in your mother's mouth or on a piece of tissue paper.

>tfw you'll never have a Brazilian sissy
Why live?

SAGE

why isnt your name sage then.
SAGE GOES ON ALL FIELDS

lewd

Hillary was maybe the most qualified candidate ever user.

Then why do you post in all my threads? Go away.

I'm not a sissy!!

>w-wwhy would you do that??
You still ask~

But I will give you that I was actually more hopeful of our future with the left in power than now. At least it looked brighter. Right now they started (((cleaning))) the government, but they choose by finger who will take the blame. Also, I just hate evangelics, they tried to force menbers of m family into their shitty religion and me when I was in the hospital once. So I dont go with the Bolsomito memes, we all know the power that memes have by now.

>Trafickers making a girl pay her debt by bonking her head and punching her eye, then when she convulses they go "thats enough" and try to make her get better. All spoken in our version of nigger speak.

Any chance of a more literal translation?

>Girl, you owe us money
>*bonk bonk*
>bitch it's just a prank
>why u playin
>*nig nig nig*

if our sjw crowd treats bolsonaro the same way the american sjw crowd trated trump, he's going to be our next president. not saying that its a good thing or a bad thing. i dont care either way. human lives are uneventful and pointless.

Lewd is what I'll do to you.

Pic related is you.

Quit lying, only bad girls lie. Bad girls must be punished

why did this thread became a faggotfest and braziltards discussing politics

Because that's the way things are user

But Bolsonaro is worst than Trump I think, and doesn't have the same charisma. He also said some pretty outrageous things. I don't think he has any chance of being elected.

I can be a power bottom if I try you know, don't underestimate me.

Sorry...

My threads always end up this way for some reason.

>My threads always end up this way
Is it that hard to see why?

>I can be a power bottom if I try you know

I'd love to see that. Making you fail and turning you back into my submissive bitch toy.

Dude, even I have some problens understand what they are saying sometimes, I'm a southern, so our language evolved differently.

Yep, Bolsonaro isnt as amusing as Trump, neither he is smug. He is unamusing, and his more extreme phrses end up more disgusting than anything. The only thing maintaning him there is all the religious nuts behind him, and money. If we don't take this dude out, he will end making the Brazillian version of Muslins.

yeah, but the same way everyone doubted trump would get elected, if the opposition is idiotic enough, he might. yes, he did say some outrageous things, much like "im not saying theyre rapists, but theyre rapists"
its all a fuckfest, and im just waiting for an opportunity to paint a wall with my brains.

Fuck off you filthy third worlder. You aren't American or European. The UK left the EU because it was sick of its sovereignty being undermined by retards like you

>"Anything outside the EU is right wing"

Britain belongs to the Brits. Don't give a fuck what you say Carlos.

try joão next. its a better guess.

I want political discussion, but that spanish baka keeps derailing the thread

you're probably not even strong enough to overpower me!

Yeah, I think we are good though, most of his fans don't have age to vote

>and im just waiting for an opportunity to paint a wall with my brains.
Yeah, that sums up our situation well

I have european citizenship, so yes, I'm literally european.

Goddamit you guys
Keep going this is great

I'm strong for that and way more~

Weren't you going to bed though? Imma sleep now, nighty night boiz. Was a fun thread.

10 more minutes and I'm going. Sleep well :3

i legitimately wonder how many of those "i wanna die" faggots would actually do it if you gave them the opportunity.
im in to go balls deep.

*was
What do you think happened to that universe?

I think they are living in a comfy status quo, but we are living in chaos and uncertainty.

Or are religious nuts. These are the dangerous ones, and the retards that go aroung breaking churches too, and making little religious armies like the Gladiadores do Altar.

Also don't kill yourself faggot. Wait to see where this burning world goes, and carve the future out of it's coal!

>dont kill yourself, wait for X
that has to be the worst reason to keeo oneself alive that i ever heard.
most people want to die because they really couldnt care less about the future.

>Also don't kill yourself faggot. Wait to see where this burning world goes, and carve the future out of it's coal!
Of course not, I'm resilient and optimistic no matter what!