M00t to testify in court...again

That Sup Forumstard who strangled some bitch and posted pics of her on Sup Forums is having his trial. m00t will be testifying. kiro7.com/news/local/jurors-will-see-Sup Forums-pictures-in-kitsap-county-murder-trial/503334061

predictions?

This is fucking harassment bullshit. Do they call Mark Zuckerburg or whoever founded redd it to testify when evidence of a crime is posted on one of those sites?

What is this, a picture for ants?

This

they don't need to when jack and mark are both in the pockets of god knows how many 3 letter agencies

Prediction: m00t will have to explain Sup Forums culture all over again, and his trial will pretty much go like last time.
>Say, we could leave our mark on that trial!

Haha I was in that thread

Also I was on in the one where the dude got into Sarah Palin's email

And all I have are the memories

the jury will triforce like oldfags when this is over

what is this picture doubs demand to know

Nice thumbnail fuckhead

you're a top tier kind of autist

is moot still alive?

How about you post a clear picture of the thread where I can actually see and read shit OP

who the cr*p is moot..... ?

Can you not read?

No

yea seriously wtf

Kalac did nothing wrong. Where can we donate? Has Wesearchr set anything up yet?

Sigourney Weaver's son. Don't know why people are discussing him here on Sup Forums.

I am the third post in that shitty picture for ants. After that thread I stopped going to Sup Forums

popcorn

Literally who?

dude strangled bitch and posted pics

we jerked it too it

bitches kid came home and found mother who was a tattooed whore dead

Some people are just stupid.

> single mother
> tattooed
> whore
> likes murder choke sex

I'm not even surprised, I fucking hate women like that. Especially because they compartmentalize this sickness of theirs so hubby and kido were out of town when their mom got hardcore rape fucked and died because they took it to far.

what fucking degenerates

thanks senpai

I was in this thread, fuckkkkk....

the single mom? yeah, she was quite the whore.

What did he say and how did he do it? I need backstory on this, why is the chick naked if he just wanted to kill her

Oh gods above imagine if he is asked to explain pepe.

they killer and all the degenerates in the thread

>holy shit a happening 20 min from my fucking house

who's going to go watch it?

You are alt-right user.

Is there an archive of the thread?
Also, wasn't the guy supposed to An Hero via police?

board of peace

I was in that thread too. At first, I thought it was a troll thread, then realized OP was dead serious. At that point I turned 360 degrees and noped the fuck out of there. Never change Sup Forums...never change.

Boyfriend killed her by strangulation and left the body for her son to find.

Why didn't this fag post pictures of the cooch?
Seriously, get your priorities straightened out!!!!!

Why man ?

What is this a picture for ants?

>tfw i was in that thread
almost as bad as that poor kid in colombia who blew himself up with a grenade. ive seen some shit

The nightmare never ends for moot does it?

>wanted to get suicide by cops
>get arrested and trial

faggot, hope he gets life sentence surrounded by niggas rapping his ass.

Should have gotten Memorex.

I remember that thread. I closed it as soon as I opened it. Looked real enough from the start... so fuck that... not your usual Larper.

Go home Spanish.
You're drunk.

>surrounded by niggas rapping his ass.
well, you're not wrong

Jesus Christ wtf? When did this happen?

that's basically what prison is: having to listen to a bunch of nogs rapping all day, getting their prison mixtape ready

Tell the story about the grenade.

This, what a piece of shit.

> moot thinks he can escape Sup Forums

does someone have a pic of the user that posted this?

and she just happened to be naked at the time? what

story time user, tell us about the grenade and the colombian kid

HAHAHAHAHAHA you can easily tell how new people are by how surprised they are at this

Moot is found gilty of rape, strangulation and unconscionable faggotry.

In his opening statements, defense attorney Nick Kiewik said Kalac regularly drank a half gallon of vodka, the equivalent of 50 drinks, every day.

jesus christ

>He is here forever

It's hard not to laugh at his blasee post. The fact that he thought posting to any website was a good thing, or good humour.

>Sup Forums

NOT ALL Sup Forums BOARDS IS LIKE THIS

He just killed a woman, he apparently kinda liked, and then jokes about it on Sup Forums. Wtf

I drank a 1.75L and a half liter of gin every single day from age 15-20.

Once you get really up there, you don't really get drunk anymore, you simply maintain.

Sorry about your dead mom, toothpaste.

They were fucking and he decided to kill her you dumb faggot

I hope that faggot gets a new asshole ripped open inside jail.

live stream when?

Do you think he'll claim it was satire on the stand?

The thread died by the time I got to it. But I was on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums. Someone was nice enough to alert us to the drama happening over there, and I got to observe it briefly.

Dude was a piece of shit. That was a mom, and he let her son get home and find her dead on the floor. Naked.

This is slowly becoming one of those threads that "everybody was in"

Dass my point, he killed somebody and then joked about it here

>tfw I was in that thread

He made millions. I'm ok with his minor inconveniences.

Jesus christ

Damn, I was lurking on that thread, shit was real!!

>this
dose the founder of world star hip hop even get to leave the court house or has he taken up permanent residence so he can testify 24/7

Was in this thread when it happened thought it was another troll

i need a story before bed, user, tell us about grenade kid.

Just a prank bro!

>not posting the even larger version

>Dude was a piece of shit. That was a mom, and he let her son get home and find her dead on the floor. Naked.
He could've done much worse thu
Give him some credit

How growth stunted are you exactly?

Oh shit I remember this thread. He took her car also and that's how he got busted.

you guys are pretty weak, after all the rekt threads and shit, this is nothing

I miss him so much. :(

Credit? Fuck off freak

>they will call the founder of Sup Forums, Chris Poole, who now works for Google
Wait just read this part
When the fuck did that happen?

I was as well..

'Oh look someones boyfriend is studying fx makeup'

Was something along those lines I posted, then I rolled out only to find out later. Brrrr.

Taller than either of my parents, only 5'11" though.

then you and I must know exactly what went down, she probably only fought back when she began to realize she was really being killed.

He basically showed the kid what type of whore his mother was. The boy's gonna become cold as ice.

;_;
>moot

no, because he is rich, a globalist and a jew.

>lol what is empathy
He's still a person

its been like a year or two m8

>It's another episode of the smug shitposting serbian who is most likely a CIA nigger

I'm not justifying murder but I can tell she probably had it coming. what woman gets a playboy tattoo? what mentality makes a woman think that is a good idea?

nasty rank old slut. her son is better off not growing up to realizing his mom is a nasty whore.

He's a fucking murderer. And a twisted fuck for purposely leaving her for her kid to find. You fags need to get out of the basement once in awhile

the guy posted this shit online along with the suicide by cop story as an out for his trial. he's playing the insanity angle to get put in the puzzle factory