Was the government right in killing the Wacos?

Was the government right in killing the Wacos?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
youtube.com/watch?v=iuKef_DRVDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doubt anyone here is old enough to know what that is.

you'd be quite wrong kid, maybe you're in the wrong place.

We remember that you leaf

I'm 33 so I heard about Waco but was 10 when it happened so was still too young to understand what it was about.

>we have to liberate the women and children from this oppressive cult
>even though were the ATF and were just mad that theyre armed
>kill women and children anyway
why is this a question?

>was the government right to burn women and children to death

Yeah no. Janet Reno should have been hanged.

No they were totally wrong

Reminder that Hillary Clinton was involved in the order to attack

Nah, Hillary telling Janet Reno to burn them alive was a bit too much.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

>bunch of cultist kid fuckers get punishment they deserve

Don't see the problem

>Was the government right
NO

They're never right.

Weren't they raping kids?

That's my "normie" perspective.

the gov't is never right

Word on the street is they were killed for messing with child traffickers.

janet reno is in a rape sling in hell right now, constantly getting bombarded by satan's thorny cock.

wrong
us oldfags are here building the new generation of anons, dont get it twisted son

Also this.

This is not a bad default perspective to have.

Wrong until proven correct.

It was fucked up, but they fucking shot at our boys in blue though. All the men were cucks and Koresh would fuck all their wives so only the children are missed
Also, I'm 21, eat a dick

I wasn't even born for Clintons 2nd inauguration

the leader was, supposedly. no evidence of it though, since they fucking burned everyone to death, including those supposed rape victims.

Of course not. What most disagree is whether the government actually killed them or not, which they did.

Related question, but do you anons believe that Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong?

Mcveigh avenged the Wacos, feds now know public torchings of "cultists" have consequences.

More than half the users on this board are between the ages of 18-24

I'm part of the new generation you guys red pilled, thanks

SHALL

doesn't maker your leaf friend's statement any less ridiculous

Im always for killing christians!

NOT

Ruby Ridge was so much more screwed up then either McVeigh or Waco, really good documentary on YouTube with Randy Quaid as main character

10 years ago it was 90% 15-24.

What's your point.

He used a bit of hyperbole, what of it? Most of the people in this thread won't remember it, let alone remember 9/11 that much either.

>no evidence though

all these fucking cults love raping kids, they got what they deserved

Waco was hit hit initiated by Hillary Clinton. Forgot the name of the guy she wanted dead, specifically.

>As long as cults keep to their own land, I'm ok with what they do!

Cuck logic.

That people born from the early to mid 90's aren't going to really remember Waco.

>More than half the users on this board are between the ages of 18-24
Then the other half is 25-75, right?

>Killing the Wacos.
They didn't.
The crazy faggots who lived there corralled their own children into a building they then set on fire after shooting the kids in the heads execution style to spare them burning to death.

Believe it or not you do not in fact have the right to imprison your family and have a stand off with the authorities because "DA EBIL GOVERNMNET IS TAKING OUR ILLEGALLY MANUFACTURED FULLY AUTOMATIC GUNS AWAY!"

Its was just Jonestown but in the US and cool-aid swapped for ar-15s.

"Pajeet, mailmen are spooked because they saw scary things in the packages, and other people heard fast gunshots. A yet peaceful, but reclusive and armed group of people living on the hill might have illegal weapons. What do you do? Do you:
A) Call Mr. Koresh and ask about his guns
B) Stop him on one of his daily jogs and ask about his guns
C) Get a warrent, go to the front door and ask to see his guns
or
D) Get a convoy of 70 vehicles and 3 helicopter gunships and surround his compound with sniper teams?

lmao

If half the people are older than 24, plenty of people on this board will remember Waco. What the fuck are you on about?

When will Baal use his true name?

The guy is saying "I don't think a lot of people here would remember Waco" and he's right.

It's not cut into halves.

This was a war crime. It turned a generation of indifferent teenagers into conservative/libertarian types, and it was a crime against humanity.

What if trump had ordered Waco? Would it be justified then?

No. Moreover, Waco, and the earlier Ruby Ridge incident essentially jump started the militia movement and caused it to move beyond just isolated groups of white supremacists. It also lead almost directly to the Oklahoma City bombing.

Hello CIA

If the Davidians were Antifa, then yes.

If they had a pattern of violence against citizens, then yes.

If you attack them solely because were doing their own weird thing in bumfuck nowhere?

No.

Being alive when Waco happened does not mean you are going to remember it. Back then, A good number of children didn't have politics rammed down their throats 25/8, especially when they were still in diapers.

yeah, this
Ruby Ridge and Waco very much connected in terms of the way the govt viewed these people.
Logistically, and strategically the operation was a mess.

Government is always right.

Branch Davidians did nothing wrong

This was the same group of chuckle fucks that were over Ruby Ridge.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
To give you an idea of what a cluster fuck that was, Kevin Harris, one of those arrested eventually recived a $380,000 settlement after shooting and killing a federal agent during the incident.

That story might have flown if the actual same agents involved in the Ruby Ridge Siege hadn't been involved.

A legend.

Watch Waco Rules of Engagement you stupid chimp. Charles Schumer and Reno should've been gassed for what they did.
youtube.com/watch?v=iuKef_DRVDg

The absolute madman

Waco and Ruby Ridge were simply murder.

The more you learn about them the more you hate the Clintons.