Why do right wing retard vote against their own economic interests...

Why do right wing retard vote against their own economic interests? Trump's been in office for three months now and you are still working a shitty job for minimum wage. But hey he tweeted something stupid on twitter.

I make about $90,000 a year, and Trump will cut my taxes. I voted my economic interests. Is the only requirement for being a leftist having significant brain damage and impaired mental function?

Don't forget their victim complex

>I make about $90,000 a year, and Trump will cut my taxes.

Those tax cuts aren't going to you, those are gonna cut the tax increase Obama put on the top 1% in 2012.

Reagan raised taxes 18 times on the poor and middle class Americans and cut them on the rich. This is standard GOP policies of retards voting for "TAX CUTS (for the rich)"

>Don't forget their victim complex

Yeah right wing retards NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING VICTIMS

ALL I EVER HEAR IS HOW THEY ARE BEING PROSECUTED FOR THEIR BELIEFS IN COLLEGES AND MEDIA

>I voted my economic interests.

Eat shit faggot

eat shit shariablue

Eat shit, faggot. I owe you nothing but a bullet between your eyes.

Enjoy the ban ;)

>shillingthishard

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Race

Did you calculate everything correctly? What guarantee that your pay and benefits won't get cut?

Ironic considering you are samefagging your own thread
Also we can see your id newfag

>Raw numbers instead of percentage of income

You mean the people who make more save more when a percentage of their taxes are cut? No way!

>"IF HILLARY HAD WON WE'D ALL BE BILLIONNAIRES BY NOW BECAUSE THATS WHAT I THINK WOULD HAPPEN!!!"

Please fucking kill yourself, OP, you're a worthless piece of shit and nobody likes you.

As a small business owner, I control my pay, and Trump reducing shitty overregulation on my industry in retail will only make things better for my personal prosperity, you faggy NEET.

It won't. If there was even a hint that pay cuts were on the horizon, I would just find another job. It is what people wit valuable skills do. Poor trash like you don't understand the world of valuable workers.

>>Government regulation in retail

What the fuck could they possibly need to regulate? All the best in the future, user.