Iranians look huwhite to me. and more successful to

iranians look huwhite to me. and more successful to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do we not want Iran getting nukes again?

cuz muh israel

With that crooked grill I'm assuming she's British-iranian

nope this was taken in iran

>t. iranian

no, you're a sandnigger. deal with it

probably whiter than u

Not saying it's not possible, but there is like a 1/1.000.000 chance your statment is true.

spainish people are the darkes europens

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

Therefore since they hate Iran, that means Iran may actually be one of the good guys.

Thoth supports this wisdomous post

is because the mudslim blood
they are more mudslim than european

Nope, but anyway you were comparing me to an iranian, not other europeans.

Iran doesn't even want nukes lol.

Basically they've been under heavy sanctions ever since they got rid of the Shah and nobody would negotiate or speak to them about lifting those sanctions for decades...

Until people started getting more and more worried about the nuclear program. Some people may dispute this, but look at modern history. Iranians have been the victims of many chemical gas attacks from Iraq over the war they had with them. They refused to retaliate in kind.

Some people may dispute it, but I believe that Iran spent just enough money buying equipment and hiring scientists to make it appear as though they were seriously trying for the bomb in order to give them something to trade away to the west to get sanctions lifted.

Without Islam Iran would have probably developed into a great country.

Inb4 it already is. It isn't.

Would bang

fuck off iranian scum

bet you think kikes are white, too, leaf

another alireza diasporazade thread

Just a heads up that in the 50s they were a modern secular democracy, then the shah freaked people out with his attempts to westernize the country too much and extremists were allowed to use fear of losing religion to manipulate folks into installing a part-religious government.

Half breed iranian here and you're and idiot. Average Iranians back in shitstainland don't really give a fuck about American people, but they openly despise the American government for how much fucking shit they've caused in Iran. The secularists hate America for turning Iran into a religious shithole and the religious douchebags hate America because muh death to (((America))). They really really want a bomb so people stop fucking with them

I understand. The Persians seem much more intelligent and sophisticated compared to the Arabs. It's just a shame they went full Islamic revolution where now dancing to a Western pop song earns you a prison term. Perhaps the US meddled too much

secular democracy with a sizeable portion of islamic conservatives.

Thats the thing diaspora fags forgot. They pretend as if all iranians were secualr and somehow these mullahs came out of nowhere and imposed 1% rule on secular majority.

In reality iran had a quite large conservative population even in the time of shah. There is a reason why regime still stands most are okay with it.

stfu scum

>see one pic of someone on the internet
>aw man all those people look like this
canadians are racist pieces of shit

SOME Iranians are white, some arent, depends.

I tend to just consider us as Persians rather than white or european or whatever.

>Persians

>Not the master race

>leaf

Is that you Jon?

That half breed isnt Iranian.

I didn't realize those rapeugee centers had such good wifi

Nice quints.

Probably less of a whore too.

Iran wants nukes to protect itself
Unstable Arab states would chimp out and would want nukes themselves.
You could argue why Israel has nukes but Israel has proven itself that it has discipline to maintain stability within its borders unlike many other arab states.

Checked.

No one but the US should have them.

neg, pakistan and india both have em, and ofc Israel

Persians have the purest blood after Scandinavians

And we should be threatening them to get rid of it. As the free world and spreaders of democracy, we are the only ones responsible enough to have nukes.

Persians > Arabs

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

what a homo

You say iranian, I see only british teeth.

Persians > Europeans > Americans as well

Whoa whoa whoa. USA #1