Is degeneracy a choice?

Since most of degeneracies are product of bad parenting in childhood and, just like any mental disorder and disease, are not a choice, how responsible are degenerates of their situation?

Can they be cured? How can we handle them to be part of a healthy society?

Can a degenerate be redpilled?

How can a redpilled degenerate live a productive life?

Degeneracy is appealing to degenerates.

They may not be to blame, but it's still their fault for having seeked out a proper education. They can be cured if they aren't addicted/obsessed with their vices and they haven't ruined their purity, but that's a very small amount of them. You basically just have to ignore them and raise the next generation to be better.

*for not having seeked out a proper education.

Can a degenerate be redpilled? Take homos. Cand they be somehow productive members of society?

Redpilled implies non-degenerate, you can't be gay if you believe being gay is a choice and that it's a morally inferior choice to being straight.

So, how do you cure homosexuality?

Just stop sucking dicks. Even if gays have a hormonal imbalance that makes them that way, if they recognize the usefulness of traditional relationships to society and they have a will and want to do good then they will act as if they were straight.

I'm asking... For a friend.

But the urges would still there.

He's best girl.
100000/10 would bang

Yep

That's a boy? Sauce now

Hideyoshi kinoshita

I know some who are. They don't agree with faggots being given specially laws or treatment, they don't agree with faggots being allowed to "marry" and they don't agree with faggots being allowed to adopt. These same ones however aren't open about them being homosexual because they don't believe their sexuality defines them and it gives them an even worse name than they have.
I try to think of it like the "black people and niggers" argument, but as faggots and homosexuals.

Hideyoshi is so hot

I mean, if you like to be fucked in the ass by a tasty jooicy veiny throbbing cock, why do you have to make it a political position? Why don't you keep it to yourself and your partners?

Thanks

The non-degenerate ones I know do exactly that. To them saying they're homosexual is as irrelevant as someone saying they're heterosexual. But, just like how women are ostracized by other women for saying they're right wing, homosexuals seemed to be ostracized by faggots if they aren't walking around with a rainbow flag and dripping AIDS everywhere.

> 10 posts into muh waifu posting

[spoiler] Nice [/spoiler]

Is hideyoshi ur waifu?