What did Elizabeth Warren mean by this?

What did Elizabeth Warren mean by this?

That she wants ISIS to recruit freely in the US.

She wants a run at 2020 by doing the exact same shit the Dems have been doing for ever.

Do these leftards realize that they're do """moderate""" Mudslimes absolutely no justice by implying that they might just go full Jihad join ISIS if someone says mean things about them?

Yep, according to liberal logic if America places restrictions on Islamic immigration into the US under the guise of national security, it will cause Muslims who already live here to want to become terrorists.

So the best cure is to import more Muslims. Because this means that if the American government ever applies any policies that Muslims dislike they will now have a larger base to commit terrorist attacks.

Also the US constitution says that America needs to have limitless third world Muslim immigration.

>start fighting for all Americans
>half the country want the TRAVEL BAN implemented
>Trump is trying to get the TRAVEL BAN implemented
>democrats won't let it happen
>democrats are stopping half of Americans from getting what they asked for

WEW

>Elizabeth Warren 2020
>The same uncharismatic PTA mom demeanor of Hillary Clinton without the benefit of being associated with Bill
what a fucking joke.

That Trump keeps getting BTFO by Obama.

>being liberal
>Constitution
Pick one

I love how implicit in this is an acknowledgement that Muslims are irrational and violent.

>She wants a run at 2020
That will be a laugh and a half, Trump already has her number.

It means she has a slim grasp on reality and/or the only way she can get attention is to set up ridiculous straw men and then knock them down.

>Recruiting tool for ISIS

AKA "Islam".

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL

Why the fuck did we ever allow women to enter politics

It's also condoning violence against those who you consider oppressors. Guess this give the excuse to the kikes to become terrorists considering they're banned from a fuck load of ME countries.

Why didn't she complain when Obongo issued tge same ban a few years ago?

I've never understood this logic. It's frequently applied here and in Europe as well.

>If you criticize our religion or don't let us into your countries, we will kill you.

It's not even subtle. It's a threat and intimidation.

It's literally "Look At Her Skirt Your Honor, She Was Asking For It" logic.

>So the best cure is to import more Muslims
or, y'know, don't single them out with unconstitutional travel bans

The ban doesn't mention Muslims at all.

>furriners who wanna come here are "american"

Can't we just lay a blanket ban on the everyone from Africa and the Middle East

This.

I fail to see how they keep syaing it's a Muslim ban when it doesn't include Malaysia, or Pakistan, which is like 1/3rd of all Muslims in the world.

>Elizabeth Warren
>"defending the Constitution"

Guys, I think we dun goofed and broke this timeline.