Remember that the mexican reconquista has begun gringos

remember that the mexican reconquista has begun gringos

we will fill up your border states and we will breed like little parasites and eventually make you all a minority in your own countries.

we will decide who does and doesn't get elected and will eventually control your states to a higher degree than you do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM
youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeuzs0lko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you at least fix the fucken roads in LA if you do

Shit is fucken trash

Fuck you mexicoon, assuming during your siesta I.C.E. doesn't beat your fucking skull in.

Good, fuck burgersharts.

why do americans hate mexican-americans? are they jealous of our big brown dicks and our bilingual abilities? we're simply taking back out land.

Why not. You don't cuck anyone, you just turn everything into shithole you left.

dumb spic only place you're filling up is a maquiladora

>Mexican manlets
>anything big
malnourished race of mongrels. I felt like a Titan in Mexico City

CHI

Because pic related

All of us 6 foot tall gun owners are scared of you 5'4" manlets.

All of you are going back Taci.

Lololol. Punto.

>over compensating with your height
had me a good kek you russian dicklet

Why would you even want that? Whites are clearly better at running a country; why not just remain a minority under cozy white rule instead of shitting things up by inviting more of your kind in?

Taco

Enjoy trail of tears Part II once those states try to secede and get BTFO

Aztlan is my rightful clay you faggot it will be ours by the end of the century

189 cm, 18*5 + body built for raping prison guards.

The Beaners are shaking in their shoes.Report everyone you see

MAGA.

>live in a Mexican shithole
>invade the much nicer country above you
>turn it into a Mexican shithole

I really don't understand what you taco coons think you're accomplishing other than making life worse for everybody.

>why do americans hate mexican-americans?

You mean rightful territory of New Spain

And then what? Just have a larger shithole to flee from?

If you're so anxious to have a great nation, maybe you should drag yours out of the gutter, first.

make sure you all sign up for food stamps

go ahead and try pablo, we'll just take the other 50%.

i mispoke goy i meant that i am a good american and i love civic nationalism

[REMOVE TACO]

Do you need even more subhumans in the US? You now if they ever reclaim it, the moment it's part of Mexico, they would be running to the remaining US. Non-whites are like rats, that's why you should have racial laws to prevent them from ever entering in the first place

They all have to go back/ LOL Wetbacks we are cleansing your fat asses.

I fuck your women

>willingly BROWNing yourself
thank you for making the job even easier gringo

we could stamp them out with brutal oppression disguised as Aid.

Yeah

Tell your mom to call me

you bean niggers hate the cold, right?
>Canada, you may be the last stand for white people

Fuck off beaner, fix your own country lmao

Feel free to take Florida too. Fuck it, you can take all of the Deep South while you're at it

its hard to see through those roles of fat you genetic trash bin

Good, fuck those liberal, race mixing spics. They are only getting what they voted for.

Jajajaja the gringos won't know what hit them

HAHAHAH GOOD LUCK TAKING TEXES

Being conquered by Mexico could only be considered an improvement from a Trump presidency.

You do realize that a few thousand Texians won their revolution and then Americans came and took over a 1/3 of your country 10 years later like it was uninhabited, right? It won't be a fight if we decide to make changes.

If America ever wised up, and Trump's election is a step in the right direction, all it would take is a flush of the toilet to send all the brown shitstains back South of the Rio Grande.

That said, I know plenty of good Hispanics down here, American to their core. They hate Mexicans. Probably about half and half. Kind of like good blacks vs. ghetto rats, but a more even division. Hopefully under Trump we'll figure out a way to sort through the scum, separate out the lowlifes, and repatriate them to that shithole.

>"our land"
>grandfathers start a war
>lose the war
>Americans buy the land from the Mexican government
>somehow it's still 'Mexican' land

You faggots are eternally butthurt.

Fuck Commiefornia, you can have that.

Minorities are retarded, simple as that.
The nigs in Africa would be better off under colonial rule just like the mexicoons would be better off living under white rule.

This

BUILD WALL

You dont know who i am, but you will one day.
You subhuman scum will pay for sucking the blood of my country while raping and pillaging the soith.
Your own corrupt masters will punish you for me after the civil war starts.
I will help the cartels win, just to be sure the most civilians die.

Good luck collecting income tax in a country full of spics

(See your own country)

They never will understand. Mexifats will forever be btfo by superior whitey

>Mexicans
>Humans
youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM

Remember that mexicans own nothing, everything belongs to the Spanish Crown.

Yes. your people contribute some much to our nation
Why would we dislike you?

which corrido will be our national anthem

Mestizo here. I'll fuck you up you fucking spic

I fucking hope this happens.

Soon the "Reqonquista" regions of the US would descend to Mexico-tier poverty and gated communities.

Texas economy is bigger than all of Mexshitco. IQ80 manlets are nothing but useful debt slaves for kikes. You will never takeover anything. You will never move up from busboy to waiter.

They are. Look at the Mexican national assembly, richest people in the and the boards of the largest companies in the country.

lol

when mexicans take over it will look exactly like mexico

when third worlders enter your country then your country becomes the third world

Our numbers didn't magically drop. We just infiltrated the law enforcement. We are still here. Hello from Bannon
youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeuzs0lko

The govt and power in your country is not mestizo and neither will it be in aztlan utopia

>breed like little parasites
are they gaining self-awareness?

That literally a;ll the Mexican government does senpai, shit is so centralized that states are pointless, every channel is forced to show propaganda about the goverment look at he new road to x and y, propaganda that is good cause,the new harbor at x will help

why aren't you mowing my lawn pedro

aztlan rising

moral victory

Use your stick, officer.

You'll make those areas so undesirable to live in that you flee like refugees. You're not human. Stay south and take care of our vacation spots.

It was a mistake coming to the new world how do we go back

Actually we created the best and most beautiful country to ever exist. Fucking natives ruin everything.

you forgot to mention what happens after cucaracha, then the US goes to shit and you live again in mexico puto. So essentially you fucked yourself up... You can't even mexican't

Are you bragging about being parasites?
lol

i don't mind, please continue to breed in california desu

At least he admits to being a parasite

>tfw mestizo from Guerrero
>tfw my dad was literally a sierreño

We're both US citizens. He owns a huge house in Texas and was able to fix my illegal brother in-law papers. They both make over $30 an hour in their energy company.

>tfw I just graduated OCS and am an official 2nd leutteniant in the marines

>tfw I came inside my Estonian internet gf when she came to visit and cut off all contact when she went back

>tfw found out had my baby and it's being raised by some fat Estonian cuck

Thanks bros but it's our turn to rule the world.

Why? California was a great state before Mexicans invaded. Now you want to fix the Californian problem by encouraging what made it shit. Unless you're Californian and have a mestizo fetish then carry on.

Stop culturally appropriating Iberian culture, you fag.

someone post that pic of (((((white americans)))))
on the US most wanted list.
Bunch of mestizo manlets

these are my favorite posts because if i was a beaner i would post it

It's already happened, all of inland empire In so cal is bean bills and I heard them as I was walking talk about how they hate white people. I want to die.

Okay and then when it turns into Mexico 2.0 what will you do? You'll have two shitty countries and no white people left to pay for your welfare. I guess you can always go to Canada, but the same thing will just happen there. You can turn North America into Mexico if you want to, I just don't see the point. At least as things are now you have white people to leech off of.

This is true. Mexicans are just poverty: The race.

inland empire is literally the most dangerous part of so cal. San B is hell on earth

Yeah dude I live in San B as a white person I need to get out of here

>lose war
>lose land
>didn't do shit with the land
>somehow it's still yours

mexican""""""""intellectuals""""""""" everyone

the only thing we americans didn't do was glass your country while we had the chance

Seriously, I am your fatherland (or at least part of this) and being honest with you I understand Américans,those States are part of them, accept It user.

Fix mexico and then you can live in your country(peacefully).

>Mexican military

pffttt lol. Their man forces are 5'3 women. ez win.

fucking nigger tier shenanigans lmao. how cucked can whites get?

I thought colonisation was evil.

Remember the Conquistadors? Go back to Spain, colonist scum.

>leave Mexico because it's beyond shit
>shit up America so that it's the same as Mexico

What is the Mexispic endgame? Making the entire planet one giant Mexico?

Does Mexico even have a navy?

1848 best year of my life

everyone will be assimilated

>steal land
>get assblasted when the rightful owner tries to reclaim it
What did americans mean by this?

>going to rule the world
>can't spell his own job "lieutenant"
Ok

Then they'll come over to whereever the whites then have their home.

If the whites have ceased to exist, they'll goto the Jews, if the Jews don't exist, they'll goto the Asians, if they don't exist, they'll blame whitey for 'leaving them with this mess'

mexicanos de mierda

t. former mexicano

fuck off spic