My family has lived in America for 450 years but I'm still called a immigrate not a native...wtf...

My family has lived in America for 450 years but I'm still called a immigrate not a native...wtf.....it's just so fucking stupid...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeuzs0lko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If your whole family has been here that long then you're probably inbred as hell.

We killed the natives user, there are no more.

That's the language game. Everyone, according to liberals, is an immigrant. My ancestors have been in this country since the 1800s/early 1900s. And liberals tell me some sand-nigger who just arrived in this country 2 hours ago is JUST as American as I am. What the fuck.

if a blacks family lived in america for 350 years is he or is he not still african, face it bro you will always be a european

>born in a different country
>called an immigrant
>been there for 450+ years
>still called an immigrant

T R I G G E R E D

Liberturds say that, people that are ashamed of being white and let negroes and others step on them, not everyone is like them if there were no whites in africa or north america they would be still living in mud houses and tribes.

Nope.
He's American... And you know, a nigger too

>quarter native
>don't give a shit about immigrants

When your family has been here for more than two generations, you're a native in my eyes.

not a liberal but native americans are not on the same evel as niggers loke up the olmecs, if you don't believe me. then ask yourself could a nigger make that

but at some point the "native americans" crossed over from Asia via the Alaskan land bridge

the question of how long a group must remain in an area to own it is a real one

500 years not enough
what about if whites are here for 5000 years?
500,000?

FUCK OFF NIGGER

technically american is an artifical nationality so anyone can be american. but to be native american is somethingelse entirely

Good question though i must point out that the whole siberian theroy is wrong. natives never came from asia.

>tfw parents are immigrants (eastern european)
>grew up here
>tfw detached from eastern yurop so being native there doesnt work either

but even the native tribes traded territory through wars and such before whites got here

peoples being native to an area just means you were there when the Europeans found your land at this point

Which brings up another question. Aren't we know a different ethnic group? We've become completely different from the Germans,Dutch and English that came here. We look different now, we and we speak different now.

So your ancestors founded St Augustine in the 1560s?

My ancestors fought sabertooths to conquer America!

My ancestors came to America in 1643.

>My family has lived in America for 450 years but I'm still called a immigrate not a native...wtf.....it's just so fucking stupid...

Your ancestors weren't immigrants. They were settlers. Big difference.

not really racially your all the same and still take things from their culture to compose your own ie: hamburgers

yes and no to europeans they are settlers to native americans they are immigrants both are technically right though

375 =/= 450

My maternal ancestors arrived in 1635, so fuck off, we're full.

What?

Actually if you're black you've been in America longer than White Americans.

no user they waz not natives and sheit

North american natives were not at the same level that mesoamerican or peruvian natives (their paganism sure was one horrible specially the aztecs and their blood hungry priests) they lived on migratory communities ruled by elders councils but yeah at least they had some sense of order and decency something that niggers prove each day to not have but also you must have in consideration that they descent from mongoloids i.e. asians.

thats up for debate really remeber during colonization alot of north americans native stuff was lost or destroyed so we can't count them out they coud have created great things

Americans are all natives due to interbreeding

Wrong, he's african

If you aren't WASP, you aren't a real American. Just one of those nuMerrcans.

Immigrant implies there was a nation to immigrate to when my ancestors arrived. Im the descendent of colonists, and all welfare leeches that came here post 1965 should be purged for the filthy freeloaders they are.

>Americans who have been in the US for over 100 years aren't considered "American" because they're not natives
>South-Africans and Rhodesians aren't considered African
>Sandniggers/niggers are considered European once they get citizenship
Really makes you think.

>be australian
>move to america for job
>lose (most) accent in 6 months
>everyone thinks I'm from Pennsylvania

I am american now.

Are you drunk or just a shitty typist/speller?

Hey man, congrats on being the best. I'm proud of you.

Not really, north american natives weren’t all exterminated and a lot of them continued to live in their communities like they did for thousands of years and people that commerced with them clearly knew how they lived and if they had constructed something like the mesoamerican pyramids it would still be there, there is nothing like that.

There are no native Americans. Every single person on the North and South American continents is either an immigrant or a decendant of immigrants. If you were born on these continents you are an American.

If slaves aren't immigrants I guess that means my convict ancestors weren't immigrants either.

shitty typer

Yes you are. If only more immigrants had your attitude, we might be a better nation

>Sandniggers/niggers are considered European once they get citizenship
you mean "asian"

Some of my ancestors have lived in the United States for over 10,000 years. I still acknowledge the others who came from different cultures.

What is your religion? Native religion or christianity?

Native americans are indeed mongoloid i.e. asian immigrants that crossed frozen bering strait.

>Moving to the US in about a month
SOON
O
O
N

We are the natives. Amerindians are not American. Call me D&C, a kike or whatever you like. I stand with my Anglo-Saxon, Scottish, Norwegian, Danish and German brothers. I seek unity with the real American Stock only. It's you who want to take that away from us. My ancestors fought against the Mediterranean, Slavic, Semitic, negroid and mestizo infiltration. I'm not breaking this honorable tradtion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeuzs0lko

>There are no native Americans. Every single person on the North and South American continents is either an immigrant or a decendant of immigrants.
What country is this not true?

Congo?

Kenya?

Old Stock Americans based as fuck. We love you guys here

450 years and you couldn't learn basic grammar?

My most recent "immigrant" ancestor came to the North America in the early 1800's. I descended from people that settled Jamestown, men that signed the Declaration of Independence, and the US Constitution. They fought in the war that founded this nation, and settled wild and dangerous territories, and libshits call me an immigrant. My people weren't immigrants, they were settlers and explorers; statesmen and soldiers. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

God i hate this shit

>Family came here in 1698
>Get called an immigrant by fucking liberals

what the hell am i if not an American?
I have never been to my family's ancestral home. America is my homeland, and it always will be. Paco from Taipaz or whatever the fuck who has been here for 2 years and isn't even a citizen is NOT from this country.

I dont see how they can call me an immigrant when my family was here before the country

They wuz samurai n space ships n nazis n wizards n kangs

Same here dude, My fathers family has been here 430 and my mothers 280.

What's up cousins!

Paternal early 1600s

You're an immigrant to the land of america but natiçve to your country because your ancestors created it.

Oh they will

They just think
white=immigrant=bad
brown=illegal immigrant=good

its fucking incredible.

correct, if most immigrants were white anglo-saxons with english as their first language, we might be a better nation.

Listen to this guyGo one drop rule and develop community ties with the real Americans.

Well lota muslims have been around that long in europe
...vyess they are white too

Well technically u aint nati e like a dog born in a stable aint a horse.
Trivgered like a tranny no im a trans helicopter n sheit

Just say he's an immigrant too since his ancestors emigrated to America from Asia. There, argument won.

But then if we're immigrants because our ancestors were, even back to Obadiah Whittlesworth, doesn't that logically conclude that not only you're still a convict but that blacks are still slaves?

>Mom came here in 1980 from Eastern Europe
Feels good being a real European-American

You are not an American boy

My great great whatever grandpappy was a well documented Indian slayer. I hope he killed your pop pop and a few cousins of yours.