Destiny/Sargon debate discussion and shitposting

Where were you when Destiny got BTFO into another dimension by Sargon?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ooyl0
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
twitter.com/0mniDestiny
youtube.com/watch?v=1xtgKMA0FNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/842890810479837184
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/842906514738298881
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE FUCK BRICK LAYERS LMAO

Apparently he told someone to kill himself and the guy proceeded to put himself on the train tracks and get run over

I am yet to meet a single person who has that style of facial hair and isn't a total and complete piece of shit.

Is he fucking autistic?

Not sure why I expected more from a vidya streamer.

What is this and why the fuck is Destiny still trying to be relevant?

I thought the debate was profound. The Scully effect is a legit and propaganda can be used to shape society. Why not use it to shape society for more people to take certain jobs that are lacking.

Whether or not he was earlier, he is now.

>be a youtuber
>edit clips together so you sound smart and coherent
>"alt-right" faggots think you're hot shit
> Forget that you can't form 1 complete sentence without editing
>Get invited to a debate
>Drop your spaghetti on a live debate
Based >our guy Steven Bonnell II

Looking at Sup Forums and the current fallout, it's working. :^)

streamable.com/ooyl0

Fresh from leddit

Full Autism mode achieved

Over reaction to something trivial. Weakness detected.

I can't get over how big his head is compared to the rest of his body.

also this.

What the fuck is he even arguing there?
Marriage is too complicated for stupid niggers?

He has a 30 year old head on a 12 year old body.

nah, the standard argument against saying that if u get married u earn xxxx more is that when comparing married and non-married people you are really comparing 2 different groups of people. Married tend to be more religious, mor educated, probably have better morals etc etc e4tc. It's not easy to pinpoint what exactly makes married people much more successful than non-married

I'm still trying to figure out who this destiny person is

Literally who?

Who cares and who cares?
Who cares about what this faggot says? Who cares about what the other faggot (literally) says?

He's rocking the "Phil 'fuck my shit up' Burnell" goatee

It's usually because people who get married aren't trying to raise three kids on food stamps and a mcjob

This.

such a satisfying fucking, Jim's was more funny but Sargon's was more dominant, pinned him to the ground and just did it

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

DESTINY BTFO
EITHER KEKED INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION OR HACKED

twitter.com/0mniDestiny

>usually
>assuming

Last year we had the primaries, this year we've got to salvage what we can from eceleb drama to fill the void.
fake account

DAWG

I got fully b8ed.

pretty glorious day lads

Fake account, but he is having a legitimate meltdown and started dragging animators into the mix, even insulting a random person based on their looks even though it turns out they aren't an animator.

This shit is seriously sad at this point. I can understand having a few bursts of butthurt anger but he just buried himself.

According to martin shkreli there is a good chance he has at least asperger

youtube.com/watch?v=1xtgKMA0FNQ

destiny sperging the fuuuck out at the end is....just so good.

Just because you have to fight against 40 people from juarez to be a busboy for 6.50 an hour doesn't matter DAWWG, youll get a sweet ass iphone to be a narcissist with at a 15% percent discount! think about the economic prosperity comrade! Dog DOOOWG DOG DOG

Report Destiny shill threads.

He is trying to tie low marriage rates of black people to racism somehow with no supporting evidence whatsoever. It's the usual racism of the gaps argument. We don't know, therefore racism.

It was pretty funny because he pointed to authoritarian racist policies of the past, like jim crow policies and redlining. And as it turns out black people stopped marrying right after these racist policies were removed. So he accidentally made a case for racist policies being good for black people.

reported for reporting reports

I didn't report, though.

I will report you now for reporting reports.

reprted for reporting reported for reporting reports reports

Absolutely Reported.

Absolutely haram

>no one wants to work labour jobs
>we should bring in migrants to do labour and get current labourers into other jobs
>anything else is privilege
>said by a guy that earns a living playing viddya

I actually got angry with this. This is current year "let them eat cake".

So underrated it hurts

Desticuck got DEEP DICKED by Sargod, lmao

That was a fucking war crime what the mad lad Sargon did to this pathetic smallbrain.

>tfw you realize shadman actually likes destiny

But muh IPhones are a human right

Pedos gotta defend each other breh

Are Mesopotamians honorary whites?

>have the oldest civilization in the world and the first empire while caucasoids were still chimping

Why do you neets expend oxygen on this guy?

>I-I w-was just kidding around, lol. W-wasn't assblasted at all.. :^)

The fuck are you on about? I googled this and this debate happened like 4 months ago. What is the link?

Post yfw you're not Destiny.

Why does it feel like half the shit Steven says is low-key racist as fuck.

>started dragging animators into the mix,
why?
>insulting a random person based on their looks even though it turns out they aren't an animator.

what's he got against animators?

>like 4 threads
>no one links it

jfc

I fucking hate shad's art but this is pretty good.

And what's this shit about jontron also btfoing destiny? What's that link?

That fucker Shad almost made me vote for hillary.

DEMON

>Destiny getting btfo regularly now

>When you write a heart to someone after they depict you like this:

>That filename
FUCKING KEK

The entire animation/artist community, which has a massive online presence, is releasing hell upon one lone faggot, because he decided to attack their passion.

This is fucking glorious.

they were caucasians. Not the average nowadays shitskin iraki

Any other examples?

He's melting down.

The cognitive dissonance is too strong. The media's chorus grown too weak to brace him.

Naked Ape began it. Sargon has intensified it. Now all the myriad contradictions within his "progressive" ideology have crystallized themselves somewhere deep in his psyche. A change has sprouted, something altered creeping towards the surface. And user is just piling on the pressure, accelerating the metamorphosis. Every shitpost is eroding his postmodernised reality, and synthesized sense of self one syllable at a time. What will become, I wonder?

Pay attention to this breakdown. It's going to be a case-study for a wider mass phenomenon over the next eight years.

>Get destroyed in a debate
>go off on a wild autistic crusade against an unrelated community in your butthurt

Is DesTINY the biggest and maddest loser of 2017?

Jontron actually lost the debate because he sucks at debating and can't make a coherent argument if his life depended on it. But Destiny said some dumb ass shit anyway, like communism did nothing wrong and it is just an economics thing and white people should just shut up sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

>2:27:32
There is no way in hell I'm watching this whole thing.

>degenerate, gay pedophiles just end up acting like faggots after their little fights

I'm shocked.

>biggest and maddest loser of 2017
Him or Shia.

>streamable.com/ooyl0
top fkin kek m8

Report for targeted harassment, lets see if we can get him banned

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/842890810479837184

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/842906514738298881

It's finished by now.

You give more people freedom and you see less prudence how hard is that to comprehend?

What arm thing homie

Just fucking report his ass on Twitter lmao. Get him banned from that shit. Dude does not deserve the platform!

By the looks of it, yes.

None that I can really think of at this time. I suppose GG, but that really didn't target any one particular person. This is just a fucking dogpile.

What're the chances Shad actually draws his son?

Reminder that this guy threatened to bomb his ISP because his internet was not fast enough.

He was banned from twitter for a while because of this

>Where were you when

I was doing something that mattered, because two nobodies arguing with zero result either way is a meaningless waste of time.

Nobody cares about this shit, and stop looking for Youtube e-celebrities to be your new dad you fucking loser.

Damn i thought zach and shad were the only ones.

what did he do to piss them off?

Fuck off its over

>He was banned from twitter for a while because of this

That account was perma banned. He just made a new one.

>I was doing something that mattered

How? You're a leaf.

to be fair the minoeans weren't that shit

Fucking this. Thought this was a french thing only.

So what is your solution, implement oppressive systems for blacks again so they start marrying again?

is there any way to report his account for ban evasion?

>blue collars jobs are bad and no one wants to have one
>we should import millions of Mexicans so they can have these blue collar jobs

most of the people didn't know who Destiny was 5 days ago, lol. He was some fringe starcraft streamer, but we managed to get him known so he is even invited on shows already.

He said slavery was good. It's a neoliberal stance.

Their all old Newgrounders, too. I bet the entire oldfag Newgrounds animators will be on his ass in no time. Animators tend to be close to one another, and Newgrounds' animators are almost cult-like in their loyalty to one another.

>Destiny has a long history of getting triggered by things and raving about it on social media
>He also has a history of trash talking people he's going to debate or has already debated.
>This time he attacked jontron by throwing out a dumb statement about artists
>Other artists see it and call him out on it with facts
>He pulls the troll card this time
>His yesmen fanbase believes it and props him for high quality trolling.

HOLY SHIT DUDE MY SIDES