Netflix Ditches Review Format After Amy Schumer Special Gets Harpooned

The move comes on the heels of Amy Schumer’s “Leather Special” on Netflix, which got harpooned with hordes of one-star reviews from viewers slamming it as “horribly unfunny.”
Schumer subsequently blamed the backlash on “alt-right organized trolls.”

Lol, did we do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3BEUX5n0nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shes just not funny

No, her being legitimately unfunny did.

No. She is legitimately unfunny. I watched at least six of her standup (((comedies))) and I have yet to finish.

This is the most unfunny tripe I've ever seen

FPBP

I haven't even heard this until now. She's in denial.

lol thought not. tried watching 5 mins and wanted to shoot myself. When a raid isn't even needed

what? how come people dont want to watch an overweight woman explain what her vagina smells like?

I wish

She's the Hillary Clinton of comedy and ill never understand why people like her are propelled by the (((powers))) that be every 2-4 years

>Many Netflix shows have low ratings
>Decide to ditch ratings, because woman whines

iz legit
she sucks

No, we all cancelled our Netflix subscriptions after "Dear White People" came out. There's no way that the alt-right did this. She is just THAT unfunny, even to normies.

We literally dindu nuffin

The only reason she got a start was because she was fucking Jeselnik. The first roast she ever did all the other comedians pointed this out, then some how she got a show out of it.

Sunny parodying Amy Schumer's style of comedy years before Amy Schumer was even a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3BEUX5n0nY

I actually had people at work say her act was shit and unfunny. Its obvious that it wasn't the work of online trolls but they must be paying her to lower the bar of comedy. Why else would the truth hurt them so much?

WOAH WOAH WOAH

M Y T H I C R A R E

>MUH PUSSY STINKS
>I FUCK BLACK MEN I'M SUCH A SLUT GUYS
>I'M FAT I'M UGLY GET OVER IT MEN
>DRUMPF IS SEXIST

This is unironically her act. It's not even worth 1 star.

>Uploads (((comedy))) special
>Viewers hated it
>Netflix silences their subscribers
>Creates conditions for another round of service cancellations

It's all tired hacky trash jokes that were played out before joan rivers. (((she))) did this to herself.

check out rachel feinstein, a little more original and wayyyy better body.

I agree but she was pretty funny on the first 2 roasts she was on.

>getting netflix to remove their rating system they've had since the site launched just because you are so shit

I wish I was a woman sometimes.

Girls are funny get over it.

What does Sup Forums think of Whitney Cummings?

I watched her do a 5 minute bit on one of the Comedy Central roasts and she genuinely was hilarious.

She's really hot though. Probably has a ghostwriter.

Come on. Do your part people.

Wasn't she the one who btfo steve o during a roast?

She really wasnt, her jokes were lame and not even the crowd got into it.

>female """comedian""" releases new special
>special sucks, gets shitty reviews
>comedian throws a fit and blames her failures on internet trolls
>netflix responds by eliminating reviews

is this what feminism looks like?

Fat, unfunny and distasteful whore.

I'm here 24/7, 365

We didn't do jack shit to her

We should have, but we didn't

No we didn't. She's just like a lot of woman comedians who have low self esteem who degrade themselves to get attention. In this case you have a woman who looks like Ms. Piggy and has the charisma of Gollum.

>those tabs

Its the little things

She' just blaming anyone who disagrees with her or doesn't like her as alt-right, isn't she?

No, even lefties were making articles about it being bad and down voting it. If it was just alt-right trolls, it wouldn't be 1 star, her fans would average it our to 3 stars. When all your jokes revolve around being a whore, it gets old quick.

I would never waste my time clicking on her Netflix show.

>tfw no anti-degenerate happy hermit kingdom

her uncle or some relation like that is Chuck Schumer, the senior senator of New York

Why is (((Hollywood))) still trying to force the Amy Schumer meme? Nobody fucking likes her. Nobody. And nobody thinks she is funny. How much good does shilling do the jews if nobody even watches it?

First I dumped cable tv for Netflix because of CNN's propaganda. Then I dumped Netflix for bittorrent because of Schumer's crap and 'Dear White People.'
It seems like Hollywood is just determined to force me to not pay them. Every time I want to give them my money they take a shit on me. I've had enough, I'm done with them. Let's see if they can pay their mortgage with virtue signalling points.

Sauce please. I just went on my Netflix and all the shit reviews are still there.

I subbed to Netflix for a month to marathon that show then cancelled it. Fucking great, got through it all in a fortnight.

>watched six of her standup (((comedies)))
are you a glutton for punishment?

Akin to ISIS I would like to give us credit for anything in our interests but there was no thread about until after it happened.

I do not believe this is us, I think we're just the evil nazis that can be blamed for stubbing your toe and so on

soon, friend

>gets bad reviews

>having a review system is the problem!

I always expected there to be some reason she was boasted so much. It is literally Jewish propaganda

Should've been stealing from /ournigga/.

You're a dumbfuck then, because Netflix is a season behind.
Hulu has all the seasons. They get them as they air.

I'm going to be honest. I've seen some of her work before, and I couldn't bring myself to laugh. It took some getting used to, but I managed to chuckle at some of her jokes. Of course, she deserves less than one star though. it was a terrible special, and she should be ashamed.

Gimme a 24, and I'll bring you at least 2 stars.

She has a charisma rating of -6. Plus she lifts jokes and tanked Budweiser with her shitty commercials.

Liberal shock comedy hasn't been fresh or original in decades. Add to that there's tons of comedians telling similar stale jokes and here we are.

that video was funny haha

women can be funny, this is proof.

LOL no, no one did this, she just sucks. Remember that tampon joke she did?
Even MAtt Stone and Trey Parker mocked her, and they share the same network.
Terrible.

>He is this big of a newfag

>Bhutan
Damn dude, that's a rare fucking flag. You're number 162.

(((Daily stormer)))

So what now, Netflix?
Are you going to be at the mercy of external sites like rotten tomatoes, on which you have absolutely no control or authority?
Real smooth

I don't even have a netflix account. Sounds like she can't take criticism.

I was not aware of this.

her, sarah silverman and lisa harpooneli rode the
>haha, I'm a slut laugh, LAUGH!
train, right into the ground.

I dont even have a problem with sluts desu. I just dont give a shit any more.

>rachel feinstein

Just stream from a free site

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Who gives a fuck about Amy Schumer enough to follow her work?
Those reviews are the result of her own hard work.

>WAHHH I'M NOT FUNNY
>BLAME IT ON SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF

did pol really meddle with the reviews? I heard this show actually wasnt good, even professional reviews said it wasn't good

Wow hairy arms. Man tier

We've actually gotten to the point where criticism is an attack and considered being mean. Fuck this planet.

That motherfucker is based. Dude had a PhD.

>Lol, did we do this?
no. not in a tangential sense, in the literal sense of no one on pol talked about this before ZE ALT REICH got blamed. we ~~literally~~ did not do this.

never heard of this until now

desu its more funny than her

>(((feinstein)))
rly faggot?

No you just hate her because she's a woman. Case closed.

Wow she wasn't even ugly back then. Solid 5/10. Women aging is awful

>YOU HAVE TO LIKE WHAT I LIKE

No. No more jewish "entertainers."

Dude were you on last night? Yesterday was the first time i had ever seen the Bhutan flag in 4 years. And now i see it twice in one week?

I've jerked off to her instagram before, but she is not funny.

This. What the fuck is wrong with you newfags.

>Subscribe to Netflix.
>Get ads shoved in my face.
>Money funds liberal propaganda.
>Not even allowed to rate anything I watch because I might hurt peoples feelings.

Has Netflix been taken over? Why don't they care about customer opinions anymore?
I mean I don't really pay attention to the customer ratings on Netflix because half of the movies that I enjoy there have below average reviews, and I find it pretty fucking funny that one of the few times I actually agree with the reviews of something, Netflix thinks it's a conspiracy.
Maybe it is a conspiracy, but if so, you guys needed to be voting on shit a lot more a long time ago. There's a lot of bad shows with good reviews and good shows with terrible reviews on Netflix, typically due to politics and personal beliefs of reviewers.
They changed the reviews they show on the Witch documentary they have there. It used to bounce between 1 and 2 stars because of a bunch of people angry about wiccan oppression or some shit. Made me laugh.

She is just a lamer version of Sarah Silverman.

>She's piggy. I mean pretty

HILAAAAAAAAAAAAARIUS

>female humor
jesus christ.

Removing the ability to review won't stop shittty things from bombing. They do that most people are not brainless robots right? SJWs are ,but they are not that big of a group in reality.

>above photo not shopped we swear

I've watched it..even the trailer is shit

>how dare you not find this retard's content not funny
teeheehee i dunno

No, it's just that the fat cunt really isn't very funny, and should be called out for it.

How many times you can make "IM A HUGE SLUT!!!" jokes and then get offended in real life when someone refers to you as a slut and think you'll maintain credibility?

She was mildly entertaining the first times I saw her routine years ago, but once she took herself seriously and thought her cow self was actually a role-model of some kind, she became a mess and lost whatever humor she had.

Fuck that fat twat, let her sink.

"strong, independent modern woman"

>rachel feinstein
>tv show produced by
>amy schumer
i'll pass

Now "they" want to force us to give good or no reviews. Netflix, she's just not funny.

Get someone else to make us laugh or we stay on free YouTube.

She made a vagina joke every 30 seconds. Assuming 50% of the audience are men, it should have a 2.5 star rating. But there are women who find vagina jokes unfunny. Imagine if a male comedian made a dick joke every 30 seconds. Having a stinky vagina is not funny. The whole thing was just vulgar.

>Schumer subsequently blamed the backlash on “alt-right organized trolls.”
That's the only joke from her i've ever found funny

is she related to chuckey schumer?

happy now

I'm on every day

Hahaha they took like 10 pounds off the arms.

shouldnt you be protesting china or something, go set urself on fire

cuck me once, shame on you, cuck me twice, shame...on...we aint gon be cucked again!

Gene Simmons really let himself go

Lol they're ditching ratings because one cunt got a one star? Everyone seriously wants to go broke over feminism, it's crazy.