Where were you when this glorious bastard absolutely BTFO'd Not an Argument Man?

Where were you when this glorious bastard absolutely BTFO'd Not an Argument Man?

youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8

> I'm the greatest philosopher of all time.

Fucking dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel if he entered Stefans compound he's never come back out

go back to twitch fucking inbred

Who is this numale pussy?

He just spouts neoliberal talking points. People who defend neoliberalism are worse than marxists.

>video game streamers weighing in on politics
The internet was a mistake.

wow........ really makes you think

He got BTFO by Sargon of Akkad in a debate yesterday.

Context?

He does this to himself. Let MolyJew take this Goy down.

we need to get him to debate Destiny

TIME TO LYNCH POOP DOGG

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Can we make this happen Sup Forums?

i can't take anyone seriously when they're playing minecraft

he's pretty active on twitter, if he sees the video and enough people pester him about it he might do it

i love destiny and try to listen to all his debates.
i also thought you were talking about jontron.

but what is "not an argument" meme?

Please leave

>one guy who thinks of himself as a master debater that plays vidya all day long
>the other who unironically calls himself a philosopher

Entertainment for the whole family. I hope Mike is the moderator in this debate.

>Destiny gets angry on stream and says that an animator (Psychicpebbles) can't talk about labor workers enjoying their job when he's an animator earning $250k a year and that he should kill himself
>Animators quickly join in to show him that YT animators don't make anywhere near that amount and that animation is actually pretty hard
>Destiny says that at 900k subs, he should be making that much money if he "leveraged his popularity" better
>Says that if animation is so hard, why don't they upload other kind of videos to YT to earn more revenue
>Keeps shitposting and threatens to fight an animator that just wants to talk irl
>Instead of apologizing and admitting he was wrong, doubles down on the shitposting and posts memes non-stop for an hour.

how long till he starts getting mad cash off of his "online harrassment"?

lmao you know he will try to

theres no way this behaviour is not a symptom of a mentall ilness, right?

>compound

>guy that makes 250k a year sitting on his PC playing video games claims dedicating weeks into making a 5 min animation is not really that hard

Wow what a faggot. He reminds me of a kid who is literally the most autistic person I have ever met. His mom convinced him he had aspergers at 12

Sounds like a fucking retarded numale cuck.

haha did you pick up that term from the debate?
its like you physically cannot restrain yourself from labeling people with identity politics

>Sweden defending mass immigration and serving Jewish CEO masters
Of course.

Do you promise to kill yourself if you're unable to point me to where I did any of those things?

>BTFO

Sitting there groaning and whining like a bloaty bitch on the rag is "BTFO'ing", now?

>Argument Man: travel ban not a Muslim ban per se
>Obama put the countries in question on a watch list
>Trump merely took it a step further
>Destiny: "Psssh! Unnh! B-but Obama DINDU NUFFIN!

Entire first five minutes, condensed.

Go play minecraft

Any molymeme interns here?