Is Yellow the new White?

The rise of of China and the East will bring Asian male desirebility to a new height.

The association with power and wealth that White men had before, will now be ours.

Hahaha.

>3 inches

Oh my god, guys. I think I blew a funny fuse.

Yes

On a more serious note, if yellow is the new white will white be the new black?

I feel like all of the people in this pic are homosexuals.

You guys spent 20 years goofing off and stagnating, what makes you think that's gonna change?

White will be part of the Arab nation by 2050

It will be Chinese vs Arabs

Don't under estimate the niggers.

The Arabs are cucking niggers till this day.

What makes you think they'll stop?

They don't stop. That's the problem.

>to a new height.
It'll be about 5'6".

Hairless men? No thanks

Kek

Average city Chinese is 175 cm

Definitely taller than average London Arab

5'6 sex god coming THRU

After city chinese is 6ft under from smog m8

i love japan. always bashing everybody.

Average*

In the end I see the Yellows as having the best chance of ruling the world in the long term.

Whites are too self-destructive.

Who knows, yellows might fuck themselves into the same hole whites ended up in.

This might be unpopular here but if any culture is going to take the throne from white/western culture I'd rather it be Japanese/East Asian than any other.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVVHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Stop to breathe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAvvvHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You could cure cancer and climate change overnight and you'd still be insect vermin.

LOL LOL.

That is not unpopular here. People look up to Asians for actual reasons beyond "they girls are hot". I hope the are learning about Islam and also about the Fabian Society (leftwing/ "marxist" (Stop saying marxist, it is not marxist, he would hate this shit)) and give 'em hell.

They need to watch and learn.

You are all Asian shills or self-defeating cucks.

The final red pill is accepting that Whites will fall and Asians will rise from our ashes.

Why are Asian males so insecure?

>oh yeah, it's because they all have tiny dicks and everyone knows it

>stop saying marxism. He would hate that shit
Is there an example if marxism that marx would approve of?

Seriously do your research. Marcuse and Foucault were marxists. And angela david. And assata shakur. Etc etc

WHITED.com doesn't have the same ring to it

Reminder that you'll find no ethnically Japanese people behind the Jap flags.

Even during the Japanese Sup Forums meetup there was only one token Japanese guy there.

The correct term is BLEACHED.com

The small and limp wrists of the Asian man are one of his many flaws when contrasted to the western man. The white man does not just systematically dominate the Asian man physically, but also intellectually. This may be attributed to the predominant amount of soy in the Asian diet making many of their "men" high in estrogen female sex hormones, causing many Asian men to stop physically developing to stop at 12 years of age. This has caused many Asian women to lust after superior western cock, for the Asian man is of a weak and feeble constitute.

Hahahhaha

wearing white clothing...
>Racial power

r/AsianMasculinity you gotta go back

>Japs wanting China to "rise"
get the fuck out, impostor!

moe

All the asians I see are sissys with a bowl haircut

Those guys look sharp as fuck. 10/10 would smoke cigars and drink whiskey with them.

If they're that kinda dapper asian, imokaywiththis

not if you dress like faggots

>the 'new height' of desirability

That's a blackpill though, not a redpill.

I don't mind Asians rising as long as mudslimes and niggers are kept down.

black women are such cucks

>ooooga booga muh big dick
>white master race
>fuck off asians your cocks are small
>what even is irony

Alright chink

Enjoy your jews......

>tfw no Japanese gf
racial purity is so 1900s anyway. it's the 21st century now

Asian men will NEVER attain the level of whites. They are ugly and have small dicks, and they are mommya boys. They dress western but they look like clowns

>be asian
>at least half of friend group is 5'10"+
>every other group of asians is all mega manlet tier

All asia is doing is manufacture the things we order from them. At some point they will have to do some real innovation and actually INVENT something.

>no "my feet hurt"
9.5/10

Her on the far left is best

English teacher please leave
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol no, women will just cuck you for 6'5" chads

Easy times will always breed weak men. Weak men bring about hard times.