Are you Drumpfets sorry yet?

He doesn't even have the professionalism to shake the hand of well respected world leader and ally.

You call this is a president? Not presidential at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek will give me a signal if that's a bait

Are you sorry yet for existing?

No patriot wants to touch that globalist scum.

Trump is the Chaos Candidate. It's your jimmies we want rustled.

From Wikipedia on handshakes:

"Its purpose is to convey trust, respect, balance, and equality."

Do you honestly think either of them have respect for each other? She's burning her country to the ground, and he's the God Emperor.

fake news...

...very fake news

>well respected
HAHAHA she is the worst chancellor we ever had and everybody hates her

She's better than ...schulz.

Why would he refuse to shake her hand at that moment though? The lady was clearly waiting for him to turn to her but he wouldn't even look her in the eye

OY VEY! Our plan is working!

Just to be a dick to the cunt that is ruining Europe. He just finished answering a question from a reporter, so he could definitely hear the reporters hollering for them to shake hands.

She's a woman and her hands have vagina sweat on them

delete this now. my narrative reeeeeeeee

That's fucked up

>look at these articles boomf-doodle do.

These are pathetic

Because Trump doesn't like her or listen to the media try directing him ever.

I loved it. Total badass move.

It's just a sign of respect, it doesn't matter whether he likes her or not. It's the kind of behavior youd expect from a child

best friend ever

>You should respect someone who has single handedly destroyed western civilization the world over with the exception of some parts of the USA

No.

I'm just glad he didn't grab her by the pussy

>I respect the person thats made life hell for the average european an also contribute almost directly to growth of islam

Yeah no

>It's just a sign of respect

That's why he didn't do it.

Donald Trump took the podium and not only mispronounced Fionnuala Kenny, the wife of Prime Minister Enda Kenney, he took his moment to read what he described as an old “Irish proverb”:
It was a short poem. by Nigerian poet Albashir Adam Alhassan.

The Irish Times describer their meeting in the Oval Office:

In the midst the madness sat a silent Donald Trump and a fairly silent Enda, who was desperately trying to make small talk. But Trump just sat there like a sulky child, leaning forward in his seat, hands steepled between his knees, looking into the distance. He seemed bored.

Thanks for proving to me that you're an idiot so I can move on with my day without having to waste my time arguing with you. Peace.

>well respected world leader

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

He didn't describe it as an Irish proverb you deaf retard. He just said it was a proverb.

waaaat that's obviously photoshopped

Some kike starts shouting "handshake! handshake!", and you think the God Emperor isgoing to jump on cue? Ironically he probably would have shook her hand momentarily had Shlomo not poisoned the well.

He doesn't respect her. Many people don't. She has her troops showing up to NATO drills with broomsticks painted black instead of guns, yet spend billions assisting invaders in her country.

In Islam you don't shake hands with women you dumb retard.

this

>sorry yet
Quit making threads saying APOLOGIZE and ARE YOU SORRY.

oh shit thats real LOL

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

WHY would you want to Shake Hands with a Whore THAT filthy??