>jew
>says he wants to kill Trump with bare hands on SNL
>Thinks hes a hard SOB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his mom is hot, i want to fuck her

He's probably raping little kids

Without a doubt, him and Seth Rogen and James Franco are like pedo-triangle. All mentored by Robert Downey Jr.

Of course he does, everyone on MK Ultra does.

Only question is when they get triggered.

He got kek'd on French tele by some frog lass lmao

>>says he wants to kill Trump with bare hands on SNL
Ancestral memory of his NKVD grandparents.

>Robert Downey Jr.

so it isnt just a meme that this guy is a big insider in hollyweird and exposed a bunch of their bullshit along with the mistreatment of tech crews on sets?

Based.

I'm not really a Jonah Hill fan, but why would you alienate half your audience? I don't get why celebrities, especially comedians, do this.

Shut the fuck up. Youre little more than an animated puppet, people love your character, not you as a person.

Goddamn is that a recent picture? Dude got fat as fuck again.

pol needs a like button for shit like this

No, Robert Downey Junior is "former" drug addict, it's a living nightmare, kids idolize pedophile because he stands in front of green-screen.

>Crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy morons think Jews have too much influence and power in society.

>Trump wins and almost every Jew (Not all but close) in the media want him killed and the candidate who had her degenerate campaign headquartered out of Jew central Brooklyn to be in the White House pushing their cancerous leftist agenda.

The Jews are risking full exposure of their kike ways to the normies,

He was dating a nutritionist for a few years, that's why he was skinny for 21 Jump Street. Then they broke up and he gained it all back in like a month.

nah

Based.

Jonah is a cuck that can't take the bantz

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

test

>everyone I dont like is a pedophile

the dominos have already begun falling

its inevitable now

what a bitch

james franco is though
that's been proven

He dindu nuffn goy

Isn't he skinny again? I can't keep track of this guy.

only in a Jew-controlled media environment could that fat ugly kike be promoted in movies

You would say that.
>You Paedophile.
>KEK

What? When?

yep and so are you

When he tried to fuck a fifteen year old and didn't even blink at her confessed age.

sweet, a jonah thread.

For RDJ, just make jokes about his past drub addiction, that'll shut him up.

fuck him

looks like this obese celestial body of a fat fucking kike could kill another burger with his bare hands

Dude should have just kept the weight off.

that's ephebophilia, fuckwing.

>Dude got fat as fuck again.
Being thin would have been career suicide for him. He is typecast.
So he has to stay fat until he stops getting big money roles at which point he can mostly disappear, get thin, then come back some time in the future and blow people away by doing a serious business role.

>omg wow, he was fat and funny before but he was scary as fuck in that thriller movie he just did

He can't kill the habit of prepping black bulls, so how does he expect to kill a god?

I suppose that's true, but he's worth a bit now (like 18mil as per internet sources) so he can risk to branch out. He's funny, but I don't think he needs to be that fat jew to get movie casts.

>like 18mil as per internet sources
I always imagine these hollywood actors as super-wealthy, like hundreds of millions. 18 million isn't too unobtainable by normie standards.

It's fuckin insane, there actors worth hundreds of millions. HUNDREDS of MILLIONS, I mean fuck. Millionaires (not billionaires, just millionaires) can single highhandedly save a country, dying by economic reasoning by giving away 1 million dollars to everybody below poverty line strictly for bills and loans owed.

lose weight, look less proportional
just kill him
He doesn't dress right either

SOMEONE POST THAT JONAH HILL BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS INSIDE A HOTLE MEME PLEASE! THAT MADE ME LAUGH!

He can risk it but that doesn't mean he should. Actors like him make bank in a relatively short period. They're not going to be making a "Hangover" movie 20 years from now with the same guys, right?
In 20 years it'll be a new group of Jews that are in every comedy movie.
He has to make the big money while he can because he will not get the chance later.
It's not a problem for someone like Daniel Radcliffe to pick less profitable movies to do because no one is going to hire him for another Harry Potter-tier payday.

These are both correct... how fucking paradoxical.

band-aid on the finger. spirit cooker confirmed. He even looks like Dan "The large hymen collider" Schneider

this man is the epitome of good health

2 other threads like this already. Why don't you dumb faggot just ignore the shills