Anti Mormon

Anti Mormon thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you want a cold hard red pill cheat out this podcast

Why do my threads never get any traction?

Outside of architecture religion is bullshit. As a mathematician, I believe that God exists. It's just how the Universe and science works

Only blue pilled Mormons believe it's a real history. Read 3rd Nephi chapters 12, 13, 14.

Because Mormonism isn't known by most people on this board. It's mostly a (West) US thing.

Why do Mormons think God lives on a planet or a space station or some stupid crap? He clearly says He uses the earth as a footstool. I don't think He could do that without being outside of earth (FIRMAMENT).

I am Mormon because I appreciate the truly conservative values they promote. I understand many are wary of our teachings, but they're not too ridiculous compared to most denominations.

Remember, the people who work at and run the Smithsonian wouldn't accept and religious teachings from any denomination, considering how they accept evolution.

Meeting attendance is nice, but many claim to be part of a religion but don't constantly attend church. There could easily be 15 million Mormons, but they all wouldn't attend church every Sunday.

The Bible, and the Book of Mormon, both have interesting views on non-whites and salvation. Remember that slavery was a strongly practiced part of life back then. It wouldn't surprise me if many early Christians and Mormons were white supremacists. That doesn't make it right, but it provides an explanation.

I don't have numbers memorized, so I'll avoid answering to avoid making myself look foolish. I'll say this however: the Book of Mormon is not intended to be a fact-book with perfectly precise statistics.

These arguments are both commonly found in criticism of religion. Historians universally agree that a historical figure named Jesus existed, but they cannot agree on anything beyond that. Whether or not he was truly the son of God, we'll never know.

Does that answer any questions?

>The Bible, and the Book of Mormon, both have interesting views on non-whites and salvation

and wildly different ones

>Remember that slavery was a strongly practiced part of life back then.

Remember that slavery was not exclusive to race, and the Book of Mormon explicitly denounces those with darker skin tones as cursed by God.

> It wouldn't surprise me if many early Christians and Mormons were white supremacists.

Early Christians were no white supremacists, this is why there was not a single iota of scripture in the Bible that speaks ill of another group for their race.

Rather, they are described as wicked in the sight of God for practicing evil things in their culture.

Also, there is a huge problm with Mormonism in that it teaches heresies which are contradictory to what is true, especially the divinity of Jesus Christ.

mormons are fake and gay

>on Sup Forums
>thinking this counts as criticism of Mormonism

Seriously, this is why I converted. Got baptised earlier this month. Going to marry a qt3.14 Mormon girl.

Hey man i'm a closet exmo and appreciate you sharing these

Usually i'm stuck on /r/exmormon since there's no better place on the internet to go

>Converting for the white supremacy

>Not converting for the truth

I doubt you really have faith.

Is that ashtar sheran

Have you read the cesletter?

cesletter . com

read the cesletter

no, but it should be

Reminder that Mormons aren't Christian.

This is an honest pdf of a man's questions as to the inconsistencies of the book of mormon. All of you that are still members should read this.

Mormons aren't Christians.

True. I am one and we talk about Joseph Smith and trying to wildly defend claims than any jesus stuff you get in LITERALLY ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN CHURCH

Someone's just salty that the Mormons are the future of the white race in America because their explosive birth rate that defies the belief that education and high income inherently decrease birth rates that will lead to them being a majority of whites in the US by 2100 and a straight up majority by 2150

Fuck off reddit clown. I fucking hate your kind more than any other, more than niggers, jews, towelheads and even mormons.

What?

They're their own thing, like Muslims.

COME BACK TO THE TRUE CHURCH

Religion is a meme.
But if the meme gets me a qt wife then it is a beneficial meme.

there's nothing wrong with mormonism.

>>>>Meeting attendance is nice, but many claim to be part of a religion but don't constantly attend church. There could easily be 15 million Mormons, but they all wouldn't attend church every Sunday.

They are also counting all the beaners dunked south of the border who never showed up after a month. Those are still counted on the books as 'members'.

I saw it happen personally in Japan quite a bit.

Mormon's are only about saving face, just like you are now.

Please ask your parents what changed in the temple in 1991.

someone's really got a grudge against mormonism. get a life.

Plenty of religions, and in fact the absence thereof, is still not inconsistent with the conservative values.

Evolution is not inconsistent with faith, opposition to evolution is entirely based on misunderstandings and those retards that believe in the young earth theory.

That isn't nearly the biggest thing to criticize about your heretical fanfiction however.

High incomes don't threaten the family, the widespread nature of women in the workforce does.

Thanks for the reading material.

>the 'Everything is a meme' meme.

Cancer.

mormons believe a lot of wacky shit, but they have a lot of hot, submissive, traditional women.

I've thought of going mormon just for the wife desu.

reminder
>mormons believe in a prophet who was a noted con artist
>joseph smith had mutliple wives and loli brides
>joseph smith read the word of god from fucking gold plates hidden in a gold hat
>when he was challenged on those gold plates and asked to re-read them he said he couldnt because they had been taken away since god was mad or some shit
>perfect mormons get a planet and become gods to seed their new planets with new mormons
>god was a human before coming into godhood since he was a good mormon
>the apostles are HERETICS and should be purged
>the lands of the old world in america that joseph smith said were ruled by ancient jews had almost 1 to 1 names with the lands he lived in
>joseph smith attempted to murder multiple people in revolutions
>mormons unironically believe that ancient south american religions somehow believed in jesus because their temple paintings somehow show an allegory to jesus
>a jew got across the ocean from the east to the west in a time where it was physically impossible

If you had extremist ideology like the law of sacrifice shoved down your throat as a small child, you too might have trouble letting it go.

ITT: degenerates
those elders need to start cracking more inactive scum skulls

Muh Nigga

>Mfw Christians get upset at Mormons because their religion is too ridiculous
>But Christianity is completely reasonable

Because needlessly being anti-something is totally useless. It only causes arguments, and solves no problems.

Also because you're a faggot.

>Believing in a religion made by a career con-artist
>Believing in an alien cult made up by a compulsive liar who wrote sci-fi novels

Why are people so fucking stupid?

so you didn't like mormonism. you're gonna let that create the context for the rest of your life? move on.

reminder: All "anti-mormons" are either
1. lied to by their pastor
2. salty ex-mormons
don't believe their lies.
Everyone else leaves us alone.

>Please ask your parents what changed in the temple in 1991.
This sounds interesting. What changed?

Lol mormons are hallarious

>lynch poop dog

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

The cesletter was made by a regular dude who was doubting. It's easy if you look at it critically.

I'm anti-mormon because I can't respect retards who revere a child-raping degenerate. I get a boner every time I think of Joseph being dragged out of prison to be shot by people he ripped off.

Joseph was a true messenger given the difficult task of explaining human reality to 19th century religious dumb fucks.

>muh celestial brides

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

No. Religion is literally memes.

>>> life experiences at the age of 8 could never irreversibly ingrain context into an individual.

What is language?

Mormonism spreads like a cancer they have this false sense of unity and acceptance when literally 50 years ago it was "GAS THE BLACKS PLATE WAR NOW"
It also seems that most mormons don't even know the teachings and concepts of there own faith and when you bring it up to them that for instance when they supposedly die them and there family will become almost godlike and inhabit another world they flat out deny it or any of there absolutely outlandish beliefs
There is more physical evidence of events that happened in the bible 2000+ years ago yet what supposedly happened less then 200 years ago is exactly zero
>inb4 the book of Mormon is evidence of the plates even though smith "translated" many different "holy scripts"

Seriously. Why would I even be commenting about it?

whatever dude, guess there's nothing you can do except obsess about mormonism forever, you're right! oh shit, you're totally fucked! there's no way out! aaaaah!

They took out the blood atonement stuff

>blood atonement
>In Mormonism, blood atonement is a controversial doctrine that taught that some crimes are so heinous that the atonement of Jesus does not apply. Instead, to atone for these sins the perpetrators should be killed in a way that would allow their blood to be shed upon the ground as a sacrificial offering.

Holy shit, WHAT?!

all religious people are annoying

but mormons are way more annoying. you could be in the middle of a conversation and they think its fine to just casually start talking about how great god is. so fucking weird.

Oh look looks like theyou finally read about sin in the bible
I guess that's what happens when your church is so greedy they need to reform most of there religion for them shekels

What state do you live in Op?

Maybe not when every family member you love will never speak to you again.

I dont know if you have a great relationship with your mother but think of her maybe then move on from getting to see her face anymore user.

When the entire Religon is stacked on the importance of family. Its all you know.
I was homeschooled for petes sake.
I dont have any friends as a starter.

Or the skills to do that because the only people outside of my family I ever knew were thru religon.

Mormons are dumb as fuck.

Pretty sure every single mormon is lied to by their pastor.

Do Mormons have secret handshakes or anything like that? I always assumed they did because of the masonic influences on Joseph Smith, but I have no evidence.

waaaah! waaah!

people have gotten over themselves after much worse shit.

do you only get value from being part of a family? you only took half a dose of the red pill, i see.

secret door knock

You do realize it used to be extermly common for mormons to exile anyone who wasnt part of there cult in there communities

It's a secret shekel rub

Jesus fuck, so edgy.
I both fear and respect you for being so hardcore

In the temple endowment ceremony, Joseph depicts Lucifer as the only character in Masonic garb. Proud Masons like Brigham Young were furious at him for this.

>physically impossible

Stopped reading right there. A bunch of ape people got here all the way from Africa on foot millions of years ago, but 2000 years ago it was "physically impossible"? Kill yourself.

I play basketball with some people at a Mormon church every once in a while. Out of respect, I attended the church one Sunday. It was extremely odd. The churches give off a post apocalyptic vibe. Or, like everything traveled 150 years back in time.

get over yourself.

and it used to be common for parents to have 6 of their kids die. and they didn't go to pieces over it.

>Stopped reading right there

well good, that's where he finished.

kek

They believe they will only need them in order to enter God's pressence.

Gotten over and moved on with their life? Sure. But still think what they experienced doe sent matter?

your confusing trivialization with the ability to sort yourself out.

Mormonism is part community, part religion.

3 hour sunday service. home teachers, visiting teachers, their entire clegy is volunteer, weekly youth activities, they have their own Boy Scout troops most of the time. monthly service work at a church owned cannery.

Youth collecting taxes... i mean fast offerings.

Don't even get me started on the Relief SOCIETY. That's quite a bit of institutionalized culture right there.

Underrated post here.
Grew up in LDS home, this is the only thing presented here accurately.

religion is a scourge of humanity. i think we can all agree on that.

I know full well the church values loyalty to its own beliefs and priesthood authority over family members thank you very much.

ergo my inability to help my disabled brother eat his tendies and get virtually ignored by his parents because they think his only purpose in life was to get a body.

Nah brah it was for your afterlife colonization of other plants when you die with your harmed of wives and long johns :^)

i wouldn't even be surprised if that was true.

>needing anything but your heart full of love for God and a baptism to be in God's presence
It's like Mormonism is a cult or something

Read up muh dude it used to be a common belief

Then go be a degenerate liberal and never do anything good then, you retard.

>but muh faith alone, by grace we are saved.

Thats the lazy fuck approach to religion. Oh, i want to be saved but I don't want to have to work for it.

everyone knows the CES letter is beyond stupid. Just listen to john dehlin for 5 seconds and you'll see what an idiot he is. I mean come on researching from a shitty school like utah state?? please.

There's two types, blood atonement which is being killed in a matter to spill your blood (if you committed a crime that was heinous like rape murder etc) nothing wrong with that. In fact Utah still uses it today as one of the few states to have firing squads as an execution method. Blood oath, which used to be done I the Temple, is as stated a blood oath pretty basic info there.

Any information or element of culture adopted through non genetics means is a meme.

What's it like being a closet exmo? I am as well but I enjoyed the churches morals, but I am not going to give up two years for it, but I get cheap college which will be nice.

Checked, and this is true, but Mormons aren't exclusively white, I'd say there is a high beaner population within the church.

This

The religion is great for morality, I feel. Like. The ex Mormons must've had horrible experiences or they got shunned by family, it's really sad to see an exmorm be shunned, religion isn't what builds your family, it's just an extra foundation. My sister left the church years ago and we are all in contact and I'm going to her wedding in July, I can understand how they'd redirect their anger at the church.

T. Inactive