Happening

Uh-oh, Sup Forums. Repent.

Is it happening?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/cruz-the-king-of-gaslighting-and-north-american-union-if-not-him-cfr-will-find-another/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The hunting season is beginning early.

Monsters generally come out of the woods. Numerous children fables allude to the danger of the woods

I read that as come out of the closet lel

hope youve enjoyed your presidency little drumpfkins, it's coming to an end soon :)

Is that mamma Bog in the background?

like bigfoot

did she run out of child sacrifices?

Eight years isn't that long I guess

HILLDAWG 2020

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Time to become relevant again so liberals can cry fascist when the hag is placed behind bars

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Is she seriously calling herself "the Hill" now?

>stevebuscemi.jpg

>avatar is a ghost
what is why trying to say?

Freudian slip?

She's has consumed enough children's souls, she has enough power to return to the land of the living.

>pottery

>"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going..."

>Earlier this week it was reported that Clinton is considering a run for New York City mayor.

>A Quinnipiac University poll from January found that Clinton would beat current New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) if she ran as an independent.

Post YFW she's gonna get revenge on Trump and does some shit to Trump Tower or his properties or something as Mayor of NYC.

>*blocks your path*
>WHAT, ARE YOU AFRAID OF A STRONG WOMAN? WHAT EMAILS? BLARGH

Underrated comment

Checked

>implying you can handle the bogdown
t. 2024 time traveler

you queer

kek

It's a (((news))) site, dingus.

Good god that pour...

Wasn't it confirmed she's running again? She's probably gonna start those speeches again to pay her bills.

>pew

I always wondered what it's like to be living in complete delusion, please tell me?

We (repubs) literally are in charge of everything and you say that?

Must be awfully nice to be so blissful.
Libtards afterall are the kings of retarded thought processes.

ZLUMPF IS FINISHED

BrrrrraPPPPPPPPPPTTTTFffftttt
Then she dies from dehydration.

I fucking hate that I live in New York (not NYC) and am powerless to stop this horseshit from happening

The very last thing this hag needs is a position of power and mayor of NYC is ripe for the taking

Fuck this state

There's nothing wrong with the woods, user. You're just being paranoid.

Shell straight up lose again.

It will be hillary-oust

>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
lololololololololololololol stop it Sup Forums i'm dying of laughter

You're a Big guy...

Someone post those tweets of people "running into her" in the woods.

How many bodies did she hide in those woods ?

#pizzagate

>mfw they still havn't taken the klinkpill yet
>mfw they think Bog is the power of this Earth

NYC voted overwhelmingly for Hillary iirc so why wouldn't the mayoral race be a landslide?

Who the fuck does she think she is, Thoreau? Like she spent the past four months in the wilderness for intellectual reflection and soul-searching? Fucking bullshit. Her every move is coldly calculated, like a machine, and she has no soul at all

Is the van ready?

Found one

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Guaranteed, 30+ years before you ever see another Democrat President.

MWA-HAHAHAHA!

While you Kekites were fondling your own dicks, I have used your semen and the power of single digits to regrow my power.

Kek was a ... temporary... problem, but you will all belong to me.

Repent to ME, and you may be spared the FEMA camps to work in the light labor camps during the Southern Genocide. This is my final offer as now I have the upper hand.

You're cruzing for a brusin

I AM THE HILL

Ted Cruz, and his Wife, Heidi Cruz are co-partners in a company that are a part of formulating the North American Caucus.

You will believe the Cruz is on your side.. but I own him.

>monsters come out of the woods
Of course. She must feed

Lies

Maybe because De Blasio has no intention whatsoever to move over for yesterday's bitch?

LOL, the evil old hag lost her dream of president so she's going for the most power she can get. Pathetic.

furiously masterbates to this image.

Get out of here with your asymmetrical abs, Moloch.

She just found out Cheney was in those woods too.

With this whole "resist Trump!" narrative going strong in the left, I don't doubt she would get a decent turnout. Would be neat to see de Blasio blow her out but I can't see it happening at all.

Hilary was living innawoods?

>Empowered women loses election.
>Runs off and hides from public
>Months later
>"Guys I'm ready to come back"

Why are we letting women do this to us. They aren't fit to vote let alone rule nations.

People not recognizing bait

The problem is that she has to compete with a Democrat mayor who has not motive whatsoever to back down just because it's Hillary.

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/cruz-the-king-of-gaslighting-and-north-american-union-if-not-him-cfr-will-find-another/

You have been got..

You have one chance to bend the knee.
Trump will assassinated. His whole cabal will be removed by force. We will state that Bannon was imprisoned, but he will be brought directly to my dimension, where he will burn for eternity.

My daughter will rule this world.

Only quadruple numbers can stop me, and none will save you here.

>wearing green on st patricks day
someone send this white supremacist to a gulag

She's like Nixon, in the sense that she lost the Presidency and then she'll lose this election, only she's going for a mayoralty, not a governorship, and there isn't going to be a "comeback."

I hope you're right
Fuck her

The Queen has risen from her slumber and will smite all fascist Drumpfkins

IGNORE THOSE DIGITS

0/9 post, very bland

Good thing I'm not alone

drumpf will get impeached

I'll give you 1/9 for trying but it's been done to death, try some new flavoring

What is she, bigfoot or something?

Surrender

Ironic leafposting is still shitposting.

Oh please let this happen, it would be so satisfying to watch her lose twice

Shes a lesbian?

Sad

I'm in control here

fpfb

Every singles you grant me, the stronger I get.

What the fuck is she talking about?

Hmmmmm

Out of the woods and into the jail cell.

Let's make it happen.

Foul creature, my doubles will banish you back to the depths you crawled from

Your time is over, Moloch.

Die monster, you don' belong in this world

Cucked

Minotaur is ok. Minotaur can stay.

Your daughter is an insufferable faggot

>mfw democratic establishment run this fucking corpse for a third time
Holy shit, move on, if I were a democrat I'd be pissed. It's like if republicans ran John McCain for a second time.

Strike One of us and 100 more will take his place

probably some kabbalic second coming bullshit

Its brazil, theyre all gay

Kek has spoken.