From an American, to the Dutch

Dear Dutch people on Sup Forums,

Thank you for not giving in to the fear tactics, intimidation and threats of violence from populist, pro-Dutch poopooheads like Geert Wilders. You made the right choice by selecting leaders with actual policies, a brain and a heart to lead your great nation without prejudice against people you've never met, only hating them for their customs and religion.

Thank you, for showing the world what it means to be a nation that can be taken serious. I am sorry for having an anti-democratic clown embarrassing us. Please don't hate us for that; it is the fault of the racists, sexists, and poo-poo-heads that voted for him (we hate them too).

And to my fellow Americans, shame on you. We can do better. We failed. Our country is a laughingstock and nothing to be proud of.

Love, a decent human being.

P.S. - France, do the same and say no to that right-wing brat that's running, hell, deport her! Lock her up!

You shame the flag that your forefathers died under.

Go burn yourself.

Nope, Trump supporters did.

I wish I could block people on this little forum, I don't need to hear opinions from pro-Brexit morons. You don't even deserve a voice for what you did to Europe!

Scum you don't deserve the US

>(You)

>poo-poo-heads

>We should take you seriously

Geert Wilder's party stole seats from it's competitors and has more than it's ever had in the past. He only "lost" in the sense that he didn't overtake the mainstream conservative party and win more than 50% of the vote, which is something that anybody with a rudimentary knowledge of parliamentary politics knows virtually never happens.

work on your baitfu, son

Faggot needs another safe space, typical.

isn't the guy who won anti immigration anyway?

Awww, is the poor wittle Drumpf-babby angry that I walked into his safe space??? It's OK, I won't make fun of your Alternative Facts or anything, how does that sound little man?

its over Drumpfkins

I fucked up started an conversation with a retarded shill

What conversation? You retarded little snowflakes just scream out "SHILL" over and over, there is nothing to be gained from giving you a voice. I praise the Berkeley people for shutting people like you up, since I have better conversations with a wall than you scum.

Is this you?

lololololololololololololol xdd

In the eye of defeat, he won, he is now the second largest party in the Netherlands.

Obama? Still? Dumb nigga whatchoo thinkin' bout?

his party is the largest, sorry grammar mistake on my part.

who's that nigger on the left supposed to be? Somebody important?

He looks pretty irrelevant and low energy to me whoever he is.

is this thread about bicycles?