youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up, nigger

Jesus is more real than white argentinian

>casting stones from glass houses

i don't believe in that gay Christ shit, fuck up

If you don't consider yourself Christian you don't belong on Sup Forums. Whether or not you personally believe in it is no ones business but your own.

I don't. Btw Argentina is more Christian than America proportionally.

You've never read the Bible.

So you're opinion is like most idiots, you think believing the right things makes you smart. Let's take evolution for example. I could learn everything there is to know about evolution, and understand all of it; but if I don't BELIEVE it, then I am stupid. And the guy who knows nothing about it at all, but BELIEVES it, he is held up as an example of "being smart".

Likewise. You know nothing about Christ, or his religion. Yet because you have the "right" belief, you think you are smart. I know very much about Christ and his religion, but because I have the "wrong" belief, I am dumb.

Wake up, young man. It's time to wake up.

>Christians
>belonging anywhere
Get redpilled... On anything hahaha

I don't but religion would ccreate a less degenerate society and bring most people together with common values and guidelines

Stripping you of your Christian identity is something the kikes want. You don't know anything.

>argentina
>white
pick one

and argentina doesnt????

>lynch poop dogg

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>america is the most religious of the first world nation
>also happen to be Israels #1 goy

and christcucks on Sup Forums actually think this is just a coincidence.
Christianity was a mistake.

>mfw taco niggers don't have indoor plumbing in the XXI century.

So you got all the answers, being an Argentinian and all?

>1 christcuck hundreds of years ago didnt like jews
>holy shit christians are actually based I guess we'll just forget all their ass licking of the jews for the last 200+ years
are you being serious goy?

>mfw your argument is "the current century"

Well, Jesus is a historical person who's birth and existance are well-documented. Grab an encyclopedia OP.

He invented protestantism, retard

nobody ever debunked the historical fact, that jesus rose from the dead

Probably shouldn't reply to you anyway, but what do you get out of threads like this. Your just an ass about something literally no one here will prove/disprove :(

made me think. holy shit christians are based xD DEUS VULT. WE ARE LE EPIC!

>America is also considered to be racist
>was able to elect a based president
>still has gun rights

Also, Christians in America usually vote right-wing while kikes vote overwhelmingly left-wing.

>o vey but cuckstians are brainwashed thts y they vote the opposite of da joos

Ad-hom

XXI centuries...after what?

>opposite of the jews
>what is the invasion of iraq
>what is the uss liberty incident
>what is zionism
>what is AIPAC
>what is every republican ever pledging fealty to israel
sure goy, you're so redpilled.

*blocks path*
What did you just say?

>Haha because some jews did something and your doing something similar that means you are a kike puppet XDXDXD

> ass licking
> kicking out Kikes 109 times
> pagans
> worshipping fucking trees
Kys paganfag

Trump is on a mission from God to save America:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo

>strawman
christian intellectualism
>every member of his cuck religion supports israel and the jews
>WE'RE NOT KEKED REEEEEEEE

>Being this fucking retarded