Help me redpill a simple minded friend

Hey Sup Forums, what's the best starting place for further redpilling someone who is already a conservative?

The person in question has a dubious understanding of history. He believed that America got involved in world war 2 strictly out of concern for "all the people the axis were killing". When I said Pearl Harbor was the reason, he tried to argue that Pearl Harbor happened during world war 1.

He thinks I pay attention to, in his words, "tabloid" news sources. He believes the mainstream stories in the media.

How should I proceed?

Other urls found in this thread:

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950721&slug=2132492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd start with a hard open-handed slap on the back of his head.
Repeat until point proven

pull down his pants and forcibly butt fuck him until he submits.

>When I said Pearl Harbor was the reason, he tried to argue that Pearl Harbor happened during world war 1.

Oh wow, you could have a lot of fun with him.

With stupid people, it is almost impossible to change their views. Just convince him that his pre-exisitng views line up with who you want him voting for and call it a day

thanks but I don't think these will work, he doesn't like faggots

I want to show him how much of the holocaust story is built on lies. I was thinking of showing him things like stats proving that 6 million jews didnt even live in europe at that time, and quotes from people like susan sontag saying the white race needs to be wiped out, etc. But I don't want to bring up the power level too quickly and just have him think I'm crazy.

wat do

how?

your going too fast, start with white identitarianism. then show him pol. it will happen naturally

Totally unrelated, but what's pic related?
Also, drop some actual facts from friggin' text books on the subject.

I think he already voted Trump.

that's what I was afraid of. but I don't think I could get him to use an imageboard. he never has. he just plays shitty video games all day.

Define shitty vidya.

just show him funny things you see here. eventually he will come on his own

he's quite fond of those browser based clicker games, usually built in flash, where you just make numbers go up higher and higher. I thought he would get bored of them years ago but nope. Also, Hearthstone, old versions of Borderlands. His laptop isn't good enough for much else.

Have a few beers with him. Be close to a computer, tell him some interesting fact like "95% of all muslims are inbred and have an IQ of 44." He's gonna say "Nooooo fuck you dude." Then you look it up and it's 70% and 85 IQ but he's still gonna go like "Shit that's fucked." Then you say "Let me show you this other thing" and you go down the list. Don't go full jew pill on him tho. Save that for the future.

Holy fuck your friend is a goddamn square.

What website is that?

Hearthstone's a pretty good pastime
I'd rather play MTG though

I know right?

agreed

Are you and your friend white?

Yes

These conservatives all have the same issue, so you need to hit your friend with sincere questions and do not let him get away from not answering. First, you need to redpill him on the jew/gentile difference. Don't frame it as gas the jews kind of shit, refer to it continually as the JQ, jewish question. All of us, whites, have been conditioned to hate ourselves. Ask him if he would live in a majority black country. Demand an answer. It will be obvious but he'll try to avoid it. Force him to think about these things

Have him read Mein Kempf (Ford Translation).

Before WW2 no one cared if people got hurt.
Before the 1938 US Child Labor Laws, a child could be treated like slave in a factory/coal mine/farm supporting it unemployed parents, but Child Labor laws still have exceptions for farm work, so we can't have year round school & children are still technically their parents property.
These laws ONLY passed because unmarried people want to take candy, I'm careers, away from children.
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950721&slug=2132492

You have to make the choice to swallow the redpill.

Answers come to those who seek with a question.

this seems good

how does this relate?

>says Pearl Harbor was WW1
>questions your news sources

m8... this one might not be worth the effort

Irish slaves is to specific but if you look for European slaves then Irish are included. If all children are slaves of their parents then everyone is born into slavery, where some masters are worse then others. It also explains the past down as bad owners would create bad owners.

It relates by the fact that the friend thinks americans cared about the suffering or dying of others. US was in depression & busy trying to prevent the collapse of their own economy, so its just another area were people today would have forgotten the cruelty of the past.