60% of engineering graduates unemployed in India

>60% of engineering graduates unemployed in India
m.timesofindia.com/home/education/news/60-of-engineering-graduates-unemployed/articleshow/57698133.cms
Is STEM turned NEET a common occurrence in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zfC3kbOlQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah its the complete opposite, we have engineer shortages and have to import em from your country

Yeah, but it's not that bad here. Closer to 40%.

Main problem is we just import STEM immigrants who will work for less.

Maybe white people need to start working for less and living within their means, even if it means moving to a ghetto. Stop being racist!

Yeah, I know a lot of engineering graduates from when I was in school who weren't able to find work in the field or who got work in completely unrelated fields, some even NEET-y, like being baristas for a while. Engineering isn't as guaranteed or reliable as it's memed out to be.

It's because Pajeet and Muhammad work for way less doing the same stuff, which they're totally okay with since a mediocre wage in the United States is still better than their country

define for less.
it is a meme
at least in CS
a lot of graduates here are foreign born
white americans prefer drugs

STEMKEKS BTFO

what is the difference between science and engineering? a computer science diploma gives you an engineering job.

india doesn't have infrastructure you idiot. you need to build things for engineers to be useful and everybody knows india is a 3rd world country without roads and has people who shit on the ground so plumbing isn't built.

>engineering "graduates"

Indians are fucking scammers, those degrees are fake as fuck

lack of people starting their own businesses is the problem. Is there nothign to do in India. Nothing that needs solving?

This is why you have stagnancy when you give out NEET bux and centralize the economy.

Get those STEM student to put there poo in the loo so to speak and then shit will be cash.

This is also why you need a distribution of wealth otherwise they can't help out in a profitable way.

The problem is that people don't invest wisely they spend money on useless shit.

lol, good one retard.

Aryan master race wooot woot, poo in wooo?

There are no STEM shortages. That is a meme to bring in immigrants and drive down wages.

>thanks for believing it good goy

With Trump in office, expect the number of unemployed Indian "engineers" to grow.

Go to a job fair at any half decent school and check the resumes of CS graduates. A lot of them are Indian and Chinese. White Americans prefer MBA and other meme degrees.

Saw footage once of Pajeet parents scaling the outside of a building to pass test answers to their kids on the 2nd and 3rd floors taking a test...

Also saw footage of kids jumping out windows because someone was going through, verifying identities before a test... the jumpers were those hired to take the test for others...

The Pajeets know Americans will want only the highest scoring Pajeets so they can get that good H1B visa...

And you can hire 4 Pajeet ME's from Mumbai for every one Timmy Derkins from Whitey Acres, USA...

I don't know about STEM but according to latest statistics, more than half of our population between 18-25 is NEET. Just stop and imagine for a second a picture of more NEETs on average than even fucking Sweden

lmao punches thrown

youtube.com/watch?v=9zfC3kbOlQI

This. Fucking overt kike scam.

Anyone who says "we are a nation of immigrants" takes kike dick in the rectum on the daily. I hope everyone who says that fucking dies.