Destiny just ruined himself and lost all credibility. Sup Forums has won again!!!!!! Destiny BTFO eternally!!!

Destiny just ruined himself and lost all credibility. Sup Forums has won again!!!!!! Destiny BTFO eternally!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqzoH2m-skM
webmshare.com/eWjEa
youtube.com/watch?v=jcQedw7R1zk
youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=nq9TZciWpJw
youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=VHt0LyrCLVE
youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng
youtube.com/watch?v=OZR3O9OCgik
twitter.com/ashelia/status/842952755832541184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

what happened?

What did he mean by this?

He was a zerg faggot
Terran Master Race Bitches

This.

What is going on? I mean, sure, I follow Sargon on Twitter, but I haven't the context for whatever he's been going on about, about this guy.

fpbp
i want Sup Forums to leave

srs question pol did sargon before destiny harder than jim

He's some autistic liberal sperg from Twitch who completely set Jontron up for failure in a debate, full well knowing Jon isn't used to the debating style. The likes of Tumblr and Twitter sucked his baby carrot for like a week thinking he has the right idea and that we should all listen to him.

And then he debated Sargon of Akkad, who has a lot more skill in debating, and he got his ass royally handed to him. All day he's been sperging about how being an animator is super easy and something about blue collar jobs or some shit.

For once Brazil's got something right

There is literally nothing wrong with having a daki of your waifu/husbando.

I'd say so. Jim was kind of on the ropes for most of his debate until he brought Destiny to tears at the end, while Sargon had complete control for the whole stream.

If you want to hear the sound of his voice going off on an autistic tangent:
youtube.com/watch?v=WqzoH2m-skM

Fuck you favella monkey #notallswarms

Apparently he has tried to downplay it as trolling.

Sargon is one of the worst Alt-Lite debaters in the fucking autistic bunch. At least act like you know what you're talking about

Jim lost the first half but had Destiny calling for the bombing of mexico and rejecting a wall as "crazy" by the end of it.
Sargon was in control throughout, but destiny didn't advocate something that even Dick Cheney would call imperialist.

this.

I already knew who JonTron and Pewdiepie are but do I really have to learn who the rest of these faggots are to keep current with Sup Forums?

All Your race can do is get Buttfucked by Terrans and Toss
You Faggots only won Brood War Because we were busy fighting some Earth Faggots and Some Rebels

I saw the opposite he actually debated quite well but he could be better. So far he has raped every single person he has come across.

I don't know dude Sup Forums has no fucking sound since it sucks.

>lost all credibility
>implying he had any credibility to begin with

When you get your ass handed to you like he is, you usually tend to backpedal with "I was just pretending to be retarded guise ecks dee".

protoss are the best since they're the most eco technologically advanced. Terrans still depend on a lot of fossil fuel.

I'm glad that he's getting shit on because he seems like a dumb piece of shit, but good lord I've only known about him for a week and the amount of threads that have been about him in that amount of time is already obnoxious as fuck.

>So far he has raped every single person he has come across
And then Sargon came along and mentally broke him.

I don't know, this is the most amount of fun I've had with Sup Forums since election day.

Jesus christ mexico, you stay the fuck away from me.

>he actually debated quite well
Flinging 1000 syllable word salads, constantly interrupting, taking points or examples given out of context and taking them to their extremes when no such argument was initially made, straw-man arguments, jumping to conclusions. No, nearly every time he spoke it was like listening to some child's tantrum.

Aren't the Zerg more green? Creep seems highly biodegradable.

The level of deluded you have to be to feel emotional attachment to a fucking pillow is beyond me.

Stop shilling your channel destiny

sargon did a good job bringing him to the point and call out his gish galloping

>Protoss
>Strong Race
Dropped
They are stronger than the nigger zerg sure but terrans are master race
1 Dude poisoned the mind energy and the whole rest was doomed

I always cringe when this faggot tell others ''do you ever go outside'' or ''its not how real life work ''dog'' ''

this guy literally live on his computer more than the average r9k'er

fpbp

webmshare.com/eWjEa

"I've always wanted to rape someone in real life."
-Destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=jcQedw7R1zk

You can listen to the actual debate on youtube. Sargon's usually a pretty weak debater but he definitely won this time

Kek. Sup Forums is in full damage control after steve bonell, the second of his name, single handedly destroyed altright.

SUBSCRIBE

COMMENT

DONATE TO PATREON

xDDDDDD

Sargon isn't even that good at debating. Unless he's gotten better since the last debate I saw.

#DAYOFTHERAKE

He got BTFO'D by a Minecraft E celeb

guys we really got btfo this time

why is destiny so smart lads...

>prehistoric sunshade

god damn thats actually clever

fuck...

>raped
He's a neurotic mess, he overwhelms his opponents with tons of weak lines of reasoning, jumping from one to another constantly.

He's just terrible at making coherent and persuasive arguments, the only people he appeals to are those who already agree or who are mentally handicapped.

STOP MAKING FUN OF DESTINY, HE IS NOT AN AUTISTIC KEK AND IS THE BEST STARCRAFT AND LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PLAYER

YOU SHOULD BE DONATING TO HIM, HE'S THE BEST DEBATER AND COULD EASILY BEAT BEN SHAPIRO

This

What's wrong with dakimakuras? Why are they associated with this leftist cuck?

It really is pathetic. It really is.

GET BENT ALT LEFT

Can someone give me a quick rundown of his debate with Sargon? There is no way I'm watching 2 and a half hours of two aspies arguing with each other.

I thought jim did well. Destiny was fucking retarded. He wanted to bomb Mexico and throw billions of dollars at it to MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN. He got slaughtered in the gender pay gap.

Ryan Dawson proved exactly what he is.
A fucking idiot

Too bad I'm getting in next month. You're fucked.

>I think Destiny won because he got a two hour education for free.
not even a debate, more like a lesson

youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g

To his credit he did pass that autism test that Martin Shkreli had him take

Lol get vox, enoch, even dick spence on there and this fag would get BTFO. He's debated video game youtubers.

JUST DONATED $5 TO THE BEST DEBATER ON THE INTERNET, DESTINY

WHO CAN MATCH ME!?

Autism in action.

>talking about zerglings and banelings
>refers to zerglings as 'lings for short even though baneling also ends in 'ling

Am I the only one who's more bothered by this then the unnecessarily graphic rape metaphor?

Read some Plato, pleb.
Waifus are the pinnacle of philosophical excellence. Take a step back and examine your own existence. You're trapped in the middle of aimless cycle compelled to breed by your biology in order to continue to human race. One flawed human shacking up with another equally flawed human to birth another flawed human into this great cosmic casket just to be cursed to die.

Waifus are the pinnacle of the ideal, Waifus are infallible, Waifus are incorruptible. Waifus are immortal. Waifus transcend all flaws of reality.

this is the left's messiah right now

>Mexican intellectual
Yeah.... This guy is fucking retarded. I've seen 2 "debates" and I can't imagine him winning anything. "EVERYONE BELIEVES IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE. I DON'T NEED THE EVIDENCE!" He said that nearly verbatim.

is that you lenposter

I remember the Sup Forums that post that went: "h-he is good debating. I know I would win in a debate against him but I would have to take my pills f-first!"

You guys are socially retarded. LOL
Thats the only reason why this guy rapes you guys on debate. And he is only a socdem not even a well read dude just knows basic theory.

>Read some Plato, pleb.

If you think the old Greeks would approve of you wasting your life humping a pillow you are even worse than I imagined.

>rural retard can't understand physical satire
glad I'm not a brainlet

AntiFa is. Has always been.

most of his arguments are "i don't believe you" so in that case he doesn't really win debates, he just doesn't engage in discussion.

>mexican intellectual
>own country is garbage filled with subhumans so you move into another better country and try to make it like your original country
i'm sure you really understand how to debate and aren't just a savage with no intelligence

>Those file names lol

oh yeah bitch? how many languages you speak? you don't even fuckin read dude you're a retard. LOL

Diogenes lived in a barrel and constantly masturbated in public and was renowned enough for Alexander the Great himself to visit his barrel just long enough to be told to fuck off by Diogenes himself. Start arguing any time, you poor unenlightened flea.

>Destiny vs Sargon:
youtube.com/watch?v=nq9TZciWpJw

>Destiny vs Sargon 2.0 (NEW):
youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA

>Destiny vs JonTron:
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

>Destiny vs Jim(Mister Metokur):
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw

>Destiny vs Thorin(NEW):
youtube.com/watch?v=VHt0LyrCLVE

>Destiny vs Martin Shkreli:
youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs

>Destiny vs a Sup Forums poster:
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

>Destiny vs Lauren Southern:
youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng

>Destiny vs NakedApe:
youtube.com/watch?v=OZR3O9OCgik

Thorin absolutely skullfucked Destiny.

speaking 1/10 of english + aztec < fluent english

file name really gets my brain goin

>destiny literally destroyed all of them

sargon is a fagot i don't know who's worse

Sargon tore him so much of a new one that he's backpedaling to shit now. I think he's the crowned champion out of all of these.

>I came here to talk to you because you said I wasn't man enough to talk to you

kek destiny seemed like he was shaking in his boots at that point.

That was surprisingly savage

you are delusional if you think hyperventilating and spewing 100wps is debating you're a, if this is possible, a destiny fanboy

I feel like naked ape was the worst one to debate Destiny. He was all over the fucking place.

>All of those comments
I cannot believe that there are people who are actually kissing his ass. He's proved himself today alone that he's a total fucking retard whose head is so far up his ass that it's sucking the oxygen right out of his brain. I guess liberals need a mouthpiece no matter what.

You'd be right. This is because Naked Ape is a retard.

you realize that the debates he floundered in were years ago now right?
People change and get better at things sometimes user

twitter.com/ashelia/status/842952755832541184

WTF BROS, THIS DUMB WHORE IS TRYING TO DEFAME DESTINY!

DESTINY WANTS US TO ATTACK HER JOB!

Destiny defamed himself.

Sargon destroyed Destiny.

He made Destiny unravel his own argument.

>Mejicano intelectual
Come se siente a ser los negros de arena del Mundo latino?
Vete y mamale los huevos de tu burro, pedazo mierda.

SHUT UP LOSER VIRGIN, I BET HE GETS WAY MORE MORE MONEY IN DONATIONS THAN YOU MAKE AT YOUR JOB IN A YEAR

I BET PLENTY OF MY DONATION BROS IN THIS THREAD CAN BACK ME UP LIKE

HE'S CLEARLY PART OF THE SQUAD TOO

Does this mean jon is absolved from what he said? due to the fact this retard got violated by sargon

Dude, Destiny, calm down.

Stop with the celebrity worship.

Y'all are like retarded yappy children.

>Y'all
This is in the liberal language dictionary along with "Yas Queen" and "Slay". Fuck off.

yeah raped them anally

>Read Plato
>Cite someone that hated Plato

Right.