GET IN HERE LADS. PRESIDENT BANNON FALSEFLAGGED THE STEALING OF THE LAPTOP TO UNDERMINE THE SECRET SERVICE

GET IN HERE LADS. PRESIDENT BANNON FALSEFLAGGED THE STEALING OF THE LAPTOP TO UNDERMINE THE SECRET SERVICE.

THIS IS HUGE. THANK YOU BASED LEFTISTS DETECTIVES.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

imo, SS has been doing some shady shit lately. WE NEED PRESIDENT TRUMP CERTIFIED SCURITY!!!!!!!! YEEE HAWWWW

SHILL

fake news

Excuse me?
This is not fake news, please, get some sleep. I am so sorry guys but I must sleep now.

Who are these "detectives" exactly?

Bump

Wow, I just read through everything and I am so sorry guys but this is nothing. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Rachel Maddow and Geraldo Rivera.
>Source not needed, you dont need that.
>I am credible user from America.
>Go to sleep
>Sleep now.
>JUST DO IT

I'm feeling kind of tired I might take a nap

I wonder if they did this to scare him and make him not be in trump tower so much.

ill just say a few words should get others to pile in.

HRC cucks libural abortion snowflake Bannon sessions pizza hotdogs Rexercise tears stickman faggots jews niggers kike "feminists" SJW vidjagaenz Obama conservashits Indania globalists

So what's Madcow saying?

literally fake news

>I'm going to sleep
>maybe we should sleep
>time to rest.
>time to sleep guys
>take some sleeping medicine
>It's time to sleep

m a k i n g . m e . s l e e e e p y . . .

It's okay, sleeping is healthy. Sleep is good, remember how nice it feels to have a good, deep, unmolested slumber? It's been a while for me. I am so tired, I think I must sleep now.

came here from google. what is Rexercise?

>This is LITERALLY the biggest thing ever like bigger than trumps taxes YUGE. It is going to rock the political landscape, I'm super cereal about it this time.

Proof that this is a real happening.
More proof from above user.
The shills are working hard and want us to ignore this. I say we do the exact opposite.

What does the think she have? Another few pages of a 1040

Former SS supporter here. Not going to lie, it has been hilarious watching them crash and burn but in all seriousness we cannot allow them to have access to the comet pizza sauce recipe.

Dude, i know you need the money/blood/soul/ whatfuking ever, but its 2 days in a row with these "go to sleep" shit, nobody buys it , have some dignity.

>I have photos this time guys.

>They were leaked from an anonymoouse source.

>Tonight at 9.

>be there, Please for america.

neat

Anyone have her rating from the next day vs Tucker?

>Be Rachel Madcow
>Be super triggered
>Decide to release drumpf's tax returns >My SJW fans will love me >Say we got le tax returns from le legal source >Find out he did pay them >Find out he paid more than most >Well fuck.jpg >Decide to wait until something controversial happens to blame le drumpf for >hopefully un-fuck herself in process

And here we are.

>president bannon
fake news

what the fuck is happening in this thread.

Literally whom?

It's Bannon and trump against the world.

Desperate times, desperate measures

>adderall

Shills and sliders, everywhere

I don't even know why maddow was even brought up. Butthurt Sup Forumstards looking for reasons to be upset

No says Joe

>Leaf accurately satirizes every form of shilling in the past month.

Good on you, based leaf.

everything user. everything is happening

Rexercise is whats going on in the DMZ right now.

Gunna be a millataristic Rexercise with a few big reps if you know what im gettin at.

Kek/God confirms

>president Bannon

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be against the Hibernian Conspiracy?

Verified accounts = fake news

So Bannon organized the theft of this laptop? Is that water you are suggesting OP? Do you know how crazy this sounds?

So the SS got lost some confidential material on Trump? Do they have any proof that it's linked to Bannon?

Forget the Bannon reference...

Follow the trail of events you fucking autists.

1. OPM hack occurs, target list aquired.
2. Targets monitored, weak link discovered.
3. Stake out target, learn habits.
4. Female SS agent comes home to shitty bronx residence, habitually leaves laptop in car.
5. Snag laptop, score extra with radio, keycard, etc.
6. Run forensic analysis on drives/memory, clone to VM.
7. Use VPN/Secure credentials to access US Gov networks.
8. ?????????????
9. Profit?

why would he want to undermine the SS anyway? For what purpose?

I hate phone posting
>Is that water you are suggesting OP?
*Is that what you are suggesting OP?

>I won, hands down.

>I had to win he was so rude to me.

>Telling me I was wrong and that I had no "factys", whatever the fuck those are.

>So, I am sorry to admit but I had to "womansplain" to him the real facts through personal experience and stories I've heard.

>He finally gave up said "I was impossible to talk to" so he ended it.

> We win!

Thanks China.

SS is part of the Deep State

SS protects Obama and his cronies, and previous SS agents have said they 'wouldnt take a bullet for Trump'

i think it's more like, no laptop was actually stolen.

Fucking dammit I've been listening to chill playlists and I actually am sleepy. The music jew got me lads.

Middle post in graphic

>We're providing facts for you 4channers.

Soooooo would he just bring in his own private SS?

This is a Democrat funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign.

Hey, everyone, it's me, Rachel.

I've been having a really bad week and just wondering if you could lay off all the jokes about me.

I thought I had him this time, I truly did.

Yes. that's why he hired Betsy DeVos whose brother is the CEO of blackwater

Goddamn this is the best new meme.

That's not what I posted

>could this be
kys

This is disgusting. The public/large groups of leftists having unfounded residual hatred for the President post-election is at least just humanity being itself as there will always be disagreement but come on- the SS? It's their sworn duty to protect the President and there should not be any personal opinions involved that effect their duty to the United States.

Those are some linebacker tier shoulders.

>reads this
>oh, it's literally nothing
>logs off Sup Forums for a while

Fuark nice traps brah

>USSS
Do people actually call the secret service this?

Wow guys, I am so sorry but it's nothing. I must sleep now. Please, go to sleep and stop reading this immediately.

hmmmmmm interesting
still skeptical but its an interesting connection to say the least

It's actually proof that you're a newfag and don't understand pol's trolling methods. That or it's you shilling yourself to back up your retarded-ass claim that Bannon stole some laptops to discredit the USSS, even though they fucked up at the WH on their own recently.

>random tards opinion on twitter "could this be"
>GIT IN HIRR HE DID IT DURRRLURRRLURRDEDURRRR
HOLY FUCK DO YOU WORK FOR THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA?

Could be China.
Could be literally anyone...
We need to find out motive.
What they have access to via that laptops VPN connection could wind up on wikileaks or causing millions of people to die. We NEED to know.

I figured it was the millions of dollars her family donated to GOP super pacs.

Fuck you you're not Rachel Maddow, I am!

>forensic analysis on encrypted data

Of course this is assuming the SS isn't dumb enough to not encrypt their drives

Me too. I just feel so sleepy all the time. I'm off to bed now.

>>>>>>>(((SOURCE)))

Is this connected to that fucking guy wandering around the White House grounds for 15 mins undetected the other day.
Dry run?

>lügenshill

OPM was China.

If you think this was done by the same actor, then this was done by China.

Hey, I'm in this screencap. Awesome

how is this going to fuck up the SS? Are they just going to fire them all and hire a bunch of skinheads and hells angles?

Bannon is a faggot.

do you ever think that the shills create these threads and post in them purposely to further divide us or make distract us from something else?

the
>shills are posting in this thread so it must be real
attitude is very dangerous. it means they can control what we think is real or important. i mean the first post is a fucking shill. just think about it.

Great, same here. I am going to take some sleeping aide and head to sleep now. I am so tired, and I am so sorry everyone but this is a false-flag nothingburger. Please, go to sleep. I am so tired, I must sleep now.

Explain this please? Thank you, your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Came here to poast this.

DELETE

OP is a shill, Just shitposting on the thread makes it more fun.

white Hats.

They're prepping the bull for arrests.

You seem tired, user
Get some sleep

I hope this is true, but the Secret Service is so bloody incompetent that it might just be them being retarded.

Low energy shill bot. Nothing was even released for you to conclude there was nothing of interest! Go get your $0.02 from David Brock.

>newfags actually think this is a shill
This is proof Sup Forums is underage and isn't white anymore

I wonder who did this...

Checked

Seriously, are these guys mechanical turks?

wow i need some shut eye

reminder that trump still has his private security detail following him around

this man and the bald guy have stopped every assassination attempt while SS does nothing

>"GET IN HERE LADS"

Is that the new cattle call of Shareblue?

funny how left goes into conspiracy mode when it's convenient for them.

i bet some heroin addict or nigger stole the laptop, and doesn't even know what they got themselves into.

It's true though. Multiple SS people publicly (or privately but it got let out) said they wouldn't take a bullet for Trump. I believe they were let go immediately.

The credibility of journalists is so bad I have no idea whether to believe the secret service is worried about losing this laptop or not

It's just another bullshit SOURCES TELL ME which has meant "im making things up" for almost 2 years now

Maybe I should just go to sleep

sources told me obama has been survailing muh emperor

*YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN*

Guys, it's nothing. I must sleep now. Goodnight.