Launching nuke is ea-

Launching nuke is ea-

bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1I7rGsr2KE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident
quora.com/What-would-happen-to-a-nuclear-missile-submarines-crew-after-they-launch-all-of-their-missiles-in-an-all-out-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exciting! Can't wait for a nuclear holocaust. Bye.

Just came back to say, I can't wait until NK begins their operations so that our operations may commence. SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER.

Ta ta, I can't wait to see ICBM's streaking the skies soon. I must sleep now.

>1 post by this ID

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

>be skyking
>hear someone hailing you
>answer
lmao could you imagine

Would you care to elaborate on this quite vague statement that you have made? Your cooperation is very appreciated.

It's nothing, the article is a sham. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Why has 1 guy posted 6 times in this dumbass thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1I7rGsr2KE

Would you turn the key? Seriously?

So sorry guys but this thread is about nothing. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Someone will turn the key. Why not be that person?

this, not like anyone would know it was you anyways, except the people in the sub/base

Sure.

Well there was that one Russian bloke who's radar station falsely detected an American Nuclear missile launch. But instead of alerting the relevant people which would have caused a counter-launch, he just kept quiet about it.

He saved humanity. Was his name Putin? :3

They would not know it was real until the missiles launch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident

Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov

What the fuck do you even do once the nukes are launched in your a submarine?

Stay down for as long as possible and surface somewhere you think probably isn't utterly radiated?

I wish we didn't live in a universe of absolutes.

Pretty much. Most likely Antarctica or Way South America. They can stay underwater for up to sixmonths. The only reason they have to surface is for food.

Yeah, i knew about that one, and honestly thinking about it i don't know if i actually could, but even still with the improvements in technology since then, a false alarm like that will likely never reoccur.

quora.com/What-would-happen-to-a-nuclear-missile-submarines-crew-after-they-launch-all-of-their-missiles-in-an-all-out-war

Here's something talking about it, but it's hypothetical of course

His name? Albert Einstein