Im actually so fucking sick of this place. The toxicity the nihilism the racism and the memes get shittier and shittier...

Im actually so fucking sick of this place. The toxicity the nihilism the racism and the memes get shittier and shittier. Will you guys ever actually stop shitposting and actually get politically involved. Even the pathetic left wingers have more political presence than you guys. Inb4 muh meme magic and muh magical digit space opera bullshit . Face it you are cowardly little bitches that wont do shit.

what do you suggest we do?
also
>Sup Forums is a single homo sapien

considering a lot of people here are libertarians, I'm glad they don't do shit

Why are you still here then?

Sup Forums is a passive force. Sometimes we get insane shit down, but usually not.

you can't force these things, just chill

>posts this along with a anime screencap
okay

I think he wants us to go outside REEEEEE

If you don't like it, don't come here.

>actually get politically involved
Really? Life is short. Too short for that nonsense. This is a satire, entertainment and comedy board. Holy fuck Germany, you always take things too seriously.

>Face it you are cowardly little bitches that wont do shit
sounds like white germans to me

>thinks racism is a bad thing

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

But muh digits

No its called reality. This board thinks it's actually a political force but it's actually just a fucking joke. Most people that know this place exists think of you guys as low life scum. Nobody takes you guys serious. Pol is the drunken washed up sob of the republic. The one people laugh, spit and piss on.

Fine then. Go to plebbit where you're """accepted""". I give no fucks about you. I hope your shitskin BF isn't too rough on you tonight.

if we memed a man to the whitehouse and teamed up with people we didn't know to find a flag to fuck with someone, we are going to do shit and have been doing shit

See you on Tuesday numb nuts

Kys

Also saged

>memed a man to the whitehouse
And awakened the god of chaos beforehand.
We can meme gods and kings into existence.
OP is an unbeliever and a faggot.

>not believing in meme magic
kys you probably think the earth is round too faggot

Sup Forums knows it's a joke
>german comedy

kill yourself flat-Earth scum.

What do you want us to do? Bomb a trump protest? Shoot up a synagogue? Like, what exactly do you expect from us? To be insane radicals that go out and kill or harm the opposition? Most of us have lives and families, hidden behind the facade of NEET virgin losers, which are likely a minority on this board. We just want to shoot our guns, talk about current events and shitpost for the keks in peace. You plebbit faggots come in here with a fire in your bellies expecting us to be the alt-right radicalists you read about and when we are normal people you can't handle it.

It's time to go back, you don't understand us and you never will.