Pol on PRO-LIFE VS. PRO-CHOICE: "What's life?" Edition

Last thread Archive. With a lot of still active and ongoing discussion.

We couldn't agree on something as basic as the definition of life in the last thread. Baby steps people. Let's make a glossary ITT.

We will make greater steps to answering the ultimate questions:
Is pro-choice for cucks?
Is pro-life for cuckservatives?
What is the real redpill Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/2011/08/24/abortion-is-legal-but-what-percentage-of-ob-gyns-will-provide-one/
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/08/22/139859979/proportion-of-ob-gyns-offering-abortions-may-be-lower-than-thought
davidduke.com/the-abortion-industry-is-led-by-extremist-jews/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/11/jews-oppose-abortion-for-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see why there shouldnt be a choice as far as the mother goes. A fetus is literally a parasite that can cause health problems. Plus I hate traffic

Abortion is the modern day child-sacrifice to Baal. It will be stamped out soon.

pregnancy is a consequence not a choice

Life as we know it is something made of cells that can grow. A fetus is undoubtedly alive. The question you should be asking is at what point is life worth protecting.

I'm pro-choice with an emphasis on pro-life.

Found the libertarian
>i came to post the same thing

WTF kind of pic is that?

Nice numbers.

According to google it's abortion at 8 weeks. Most are not like this thou.

If you get an abortion isn't your intention to take out / prevent the life of a human being, not a clump of cells? So doesn't that make the argument that its just a clump of cells irrelevant? I've never seen anybody raise this point

Here's your redpill. Americans were brainwashed against abortion not because someone cared about dead fetuses but because the huge land mass of North America was underpopulated. Factories needed more workers and the military needed more soldiers.
But now they need robots, not people. Abortion will become the norm and there's nothing you can do about it.

Thank you. I share those sentiments.
So can we all agree to use in future dialogues on this sensitive topic that life refers to its scientific definition?

Thus life begins at conception.

Next. What is a person and alternatively what is "Human"?

Why is it important to you that you be not only legally allowed to abort, but also to silence those who disagree and to make the practice distigmatized?

>A fetus is literally a parasite
>the biological imperative of our existence is a parasite

if its a parasite then why doesn't everyone get an abortion whenever they get pregnant? Surely medical science has advanced to the point now where we realise parasites should be removed?

Lets think about who is having the most abortions.

>Here's your redpill.
>Doesn't know anything about the history of abortion pre-Roe v. Wade
>Doesn't know anything about the history of the pro-life movement post Roe v. Wade
>Doesn't know anything about American industrial history.
>Doesn't know anything about the economic realities of automation.

Why are pro-choice always so ignorant? Oh right, because they are Lefists.

That's irresponsible imho. I don't think anyone sane can be happy with having an Abortion but I will agree they are a necessity in certain cases.

Use the pill or something for birth control.

Pro choice. Anyone who isn't a Bible thumper or a virgin will agree.

What is worse for society dead fetus or unwanted retard kid? What can grow from such kid? Communist? Liberal?

See I think you might have meant to reply to the Slav.

Abortion, IS legal. So what exactly are you in support of?

>Leftist sheep-person. Anyone who isn't right and pure will agree.

Yeah, we get it, you're a degenerate tool of the Satanic left. You're also about 10 years too late. Pro-life has been non-stop growth since the 90s (and even before, desu)

>Keeps nigger populations down.
Wrong niggers will go have 5 abortions and then make 5 niggers.
The white girl will have an abortion and follow doctors instructions to stay on birth control and will never having a child again.

Sometimes unwanted pregnancies happen. Have you ever lived in an apartment and seen the kind of kids that run around a place like that, children of single mothers who are irresponsible and stupid? They act like fucking animals and grow up to be degenerates or criminals.

Abortion allows people to make a painful decision for the betterment of society's future.

The way most people look at this isn't helpful.

The opening question "what is life?" won't solve the debate. Either you pick an arbitrary point in time where something becomes 'living'/'human' or you use some metaphysical method to make a very nuanced argument that most people won't accept. Better question is, "what is the effect on a society when abortion is made permissible?". How does it change the general attitude and does it always come about through a degeneration of culture, standards, morals, etc.?

Something can be legal and morally wrong at the same time. Abortions are too useful. They won't be outlawed until every uterus is electronically suppressed.

Not an argument.

Be realistic though, do you really want to triple the population of niggers?

Unwanted kids aren't going to contribute to society, while abortion money stirs the economy and prevents dindus from springing up everywhere. What's the argument here?

>Abortion is legalized
>Every single sector of society sees massive degeneracy
>Hurr durr, let's have more abortions! That'll solve the problem!

Jesus, please send me a pro-choicer who isn't a literal retard.

>what is the ultimate redpill Sup Forums?
I don't care about the law. A lot of degenerate shit is legal.
I'm just in search to an objective solution to an ethics problem. Because I do believe the "redpill" solution exists.

>thinks that he knows the real history of secret planning for WW3
>thinks that they don't control population growth
>thinks that the reason American families are bigger wasn't brainwashing
You poor fool.

Actually it is an argument:

You want the degenerate behavior without the degenerate society. This is impossible. You want this because you're a silly little child who was raised in a silly, childish culture and no one ever taught you how to think critically.

Also, you're on the wrong side of history; and your opinions (and mine) are largely irrelevant. Abortion on demand will not last the century.

Abortions have existed for millennia. Syrian rue has been used as an abortifacient for at least a thousand years. Legality of a thing is effectively meaningless because the laws of economics will simply make it more valuable and ensure someone will be willing to risk trouble to make money.

Abortions are as old as civilization and you are correlating unrelated phenomena.

Don't focus too much on the opener.
Americans hate semantics but when talking about such a hard ethical debate they are necessary so that we don't confuse each other and run in circles like we did last thread.

We're going to make a glossary here today. We are going to agree or mostly agree on Sup Forums definitions for commonly confused terms.

So far: Life, Human, Human being, Sentient, Sapient, People/person.

The point is that these terms won't be interchangeable and we can put the in all future breads.

Why not just stop the mother from living if life is so invaluable? Kills two lowlife birds with one stone.

Choice only in cases of rape/incest, detected birth defects or it's harmful for the mother. Otherwise the responsibility starts at conception.
It's disgusting how many (((modern))) women use abortion as a "contraceptive".
On the other hand, it mostly kills niggers...

Life = eat, poop, reproduce

"Fetuses" do all of these things.

I think life begins at arousal. I used to be okay with abortion knowing that it was murder, however now I think it should be illegal to abort white babies. We're at the point where we need every man, woman, and child fucking for the continuation of our race. 16 and pregnant? Time to take one for the team.

I'd still cut off welfare and install free abortion kiosks in the ghetto though.

Ideally we could get rid of just the mothers who come in for abortions because they couldn't close their legs for the 1000th time. Minority report style.

But we don't live in a Hollywood movie so let's focus on what I call "Realistic Ideals."
Non compromising, strict but also feasible.

Clearly we are confused. I'm fucking hardline against abortion. Fucking degenerate jew backed baby killing. But you sound like you are willing to compromise. Big fucking mistake buddy I'll tell you right now. You know well enough how this shit starts. It is unnecessary in ALL cases, even rape

>Doesn't know the history of American abortion movement.

Go. Do. Research. Before. You. Pontificate.

at least... for whites. Like I said, I'm indifferent on its application for other races

Thank you. See

We're moving on without much opposition to this strict definition ITT.
Our glossary is still incomplete.

Lol have you ever even kissed someone of the opposite sex?

Yeah that's totally what I said.. great reading comprehension man

Correlation not causation. Just imagine how much worse it would be with all those unwanted fetuses walking around?

World is running down fast now with the primary causes being ignorance, poverty and overpopulation leading to resource depletion. Now here we really can find correlation and causation and look no further than the religions of the world which are not entities with anything resembling an objective moral conscience, they are all the same in one regard or would cease to exist and that common denominator is their breeding protocols. I have no real problem with these cults myself just pointing out the obvious problem here. Their synthetic altruism in the form of "pro-life" is transparent and repulsive.

Pro choice is the only choice.

As long as it's cord is attached to the mother and depends on that cord to live it's a part of the mother and people czndo whatever they want with they're bodies

Shouldn't have gotten prego in the first place

Why can't we do fair tradeoff of human life? Rapist dies, innocent baby lives?

Still flawed.
First. Define "white."
Second. What about downies or other genetic shits. They are still white but probably more harmful that niggers.

>person gets unwanted pregnancy
>lets blame/kill the child

FACT: Jewish Doctors are far more likely to perform abortions than doctors of any other faith that is because abortion is a war against nature and Jews hate nature or as Bobby Fischer eloquently put it

"Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans"

>FACT: Jewish Doctors are far more likely to perform abortions than doctors of any other faith that is because abortion is a war against nature and Jews hate nature or as Bobby Fischer eloquently put it
If it's a fact, source it.

I wonder if illegal abortions would become a thing if it was banned. But women are fucking pussies, so it won't be used as a Plan C contraceptive it was illegal.

Fucking ew man. I'd jump into acid if I knew something was literally growing in me and it looked as insecty as that shit

40.2 percent of Jewish doctors say yes, compared with
1.2 percent of Evangelical Protestants
9 percent of Roman Catholics or Eastern Orthodox
10.1 percent of Non-Evangelical Protestants
20 percent of Hindus
26.5 percent of doctors who said they had no religious affiliation
freakonomics.com/2011/08/24/abortion-is-legal-but-what-percentage-of-ob-gyns-will-provide-one/

So should a fetus be allowed to be "Aborted" a week/month before they are due.
>"Buh- they can survive on their own"
Her body. Her choice. What if she wants to "Abort" by deliberately killing the fetus beforehand?

We are looking for the most definitive. Non compromising solution to an ethics problem.
Normally I'd say that it's an impossible task but between Sup Forums I don't think it is.

We know damn well what a white person is. We also know you know because you people only ever ask that question to whites. I refuse to play your fucking word games.

>Religious affiliation, as you might imagine, turns out to be a fairly significant indicator of whether a doctor will or won't provide abortions. Forty percent of Jewish doctors say yes, compared with 1 percent of evangelicals. Nine percent of Roman Catholics or members of Eastern Orthodox churches were likely to perform abortions. Among OB-BYNs, 10 percent of non-evangelical Protestants, 20 percent of Hindus and 27 percent of doctors who said they had no religious affiliation said they offer abortion services.
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/08/22/139859979/proportion-of-ob-gyns-offering-abortions-may-be-lower-than-thought

sure. Bring back the firing squad

The abortion industry is led by extremist Jews

davidduke.com/the-abortion-industry-is-led-by-extremist-jews/

Don't you fucking conservacucks try to stop abortions.

They are the last form of eugenics we have left.

Do you really want more minorities and retards?

Its gonna happen. The civilized world can only stand so long against uncivilized forces before needing to resort to extreme means to cleanse itself of shit and filth.

What were the numbers of people surveyed by religion?
Your link doesn't say
Just says 1800 people surveyed but not how that breaks down by religion

See above, you linked the same study

>davidduke.com
yeah nah

>So should a fetus be allowed to be "Aborted" a week/month before they are due.

That's legal in Canada.

You cannot disregard the facts that Duke presented, just because you don't like him does not mean they are not true.

You know, all these fucking problems are caused by demographics. If we had an ethnostate, crime would be unheard of, socialized medicine would actually be a good thing, and we wouldn't have these problems. USA can never have socialized medicine because of fucking niggers. 40% of the fucking population is on the welfare state, how the fuck is that going to work??? It fucking won't. The solutions won't fucking work because the demographics are so fucked

I get into plenty of arguments in actual life.
I've asked nonwhites too. Some consider kikes to be white.

I don't see why only asking white people what's white is wrong. A nigger would give you a better definition for what a black person is that you could (probably).

Pol would tell you that only nords are white or only Europeans are white (except maybe Slavs unless you ask a some Slavs). The only non ambiguous term that comes to mind is Caucasian but the Arab would be considered white too.

Semantics are very important. I understand English might be hard hard for a French-Asian.

>Large majority of Jews favor abortion—for non-Jews
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/11/jews-oppose-abortion-for-jews/

I've said it before.
Legal =/= Degeneracy Free and Halal.

Fucking five men at once in a gay bar is legal.

Niggers need to listen to their white overlords. Only time in fucking history they were acutally productive and contributed to global economy. Not saying slavery, but stop hating whitey for being smarter and just accept it and make america great again. God bless those with enough sense to already see this instead of succumbing to NAACP rheteroic and BS. Stupid leading the stupid...You are naturally strong and high endurance...find ways to make that productive in this society other than fucking sports or gangs and you'll stop being niggers....instead....Americans. If that means hard labor then so be it....look at all the hardcore white miners, farmers, warehouse, welding, construction...

Fuck off jew. Whites are united by a common goal, to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. You are no better than fake news, you take whites' bants at eachothers heritage and spin into this argument about splitting ethnic groups down into a million fucking pieces. It is a rhetorical trick. A classic jewish misdirection.

I don't disregard his "facts", I just doubt their source and his bias.

>89% of American Jews are for abortion
>but Jews in Israel are against Israel
>These two groups are identical and therefore the "Large majority of Jews" want to kill non-Jew children
Like I said to the guy above, I don't doubt your "facts", Duke, but I don't think you're being impartial in your analysis.

Reminder

Let's make this very easy
Sup Forums is pro-life if you aren't using our tax dollars
Sup Forums is pro-choice because it means undesirables are never born and lots of shitskins die before they can be born

Doctor's doing the little tyke a favor. Who on earth would wanna live with a mother that would rather kill you than properly raise you?

We need to return USA to a healthy white majority. Trumps military deportation is a damn good step, support the fuck out of that man because you need it. Repeal that fucking bullshit post 1965 immigration policy. Segregation needs to come back, it is better for BOTH whites and niggers.

>Who on earth would wanna live with a mother that would rather kill you than properly raise you?
So, you think if we surveyed people who came from homes of pro-abortion mothers, they'd rather die than have lived in that household?

Will never happen, friend, until "Muh feelings" people have their sufferage revoked. What a mistake that was. End of the white race because white women feel bad for others while black women couldn't give a flying fuck if a white child was suffering.

>came from homes of pro-abortion mothers...
Well they're obviously not that pro-abortion if they didn't kill their children.

That's an interesting point. Anyone care to make a counterpoint?

right but if we can just get back to where we were. When the immigration had to be composed of a demographic that matches the domestic population, then we can start to rebuild. Dump these 14 million beaners, build the wall, rebuild the military, restore power to the states

Not the end of white race. Trump is the sign of hope

t. 1/8th Irishmen (muh st. Patrick's heritage), 2/4th European, 12% Japanese (sorry, honorary azn) 1/64th injun. But no black, haha, so racially pure, us white men gotta stick together. 14/88!!

Fuck off leaf. White isn't just your appearances. I'm glad we can agree on that. It's about heritage. Blood.
A "White" mongrel is no better than any other mongrel race.
Why can the Japanese understand this, why can Koreans and even fucking African blacks understand this?

I don't want to derail this thread all that much more. Answer the second portion of my response. What about the genetic defunct? Is it NOT okay to abort a downy if it's a white downs?
(I will accept your nonexistent definition of white for the duration of this bread.)

A thought came to me. Nigger is a slur for an ignorant fool, though Sup Forums users often just mean blacks, but the infant isn't capable of displaying ignorance yet. So the degenerate mom can get axed but give the baby to one of the many sterile people who would love a child (#nopizzagatebro) and let him be raised by worthwhile humans who'd appreciate his worth.

You guys laugh at people getting killed in rekt threats but when it's about sbortiond your all go "Save the unborn babies!".
Be consistent

this

I think it should be legal

but truly deep down I know it is a crime against humanity.

but then I remember social parasites, and then I remember that they should not exist.

But then I see and it burns inside.

I really don't know what to say about this one Sup Forums

Ok. The only way I am thinking about is the following though:

for those on pol still striving for the iron pilled idea, this notion of 'living' is not just physical. The basic rule behind this debate is whatever is living we ought to value more than our individual freedom and whatever is not yet living we don't have to value. Yes, someone may be alive technically speaking but their choices don't give their life any value.

Objections to the rule will always need to be brought up. If life begins at a certain body function: heart beat, development of brain, etc. then you can always find a counter-point of someone who is lacking that function. Take a heart beat as an essential starting point for life. If a child's heart stops beating we would have an expectation for the child's parent to at least try to resuscitate. Someone who is pro-choice by conventional standards wouldn't really be able to make a good argument on behalf of this expectation, yet it seems to us to be common sense. Technically, we're looking at a dead body. The requirement for life is no longer there and yet we still feel a sense of obligation. Enough of an obligation that we expect action maybe even demand it. A "my body, my choice" wouldn't be an acceptable response for most people.

>What about the genetic defunct? Is it NOT okay to abort a downy if it's a white downs?
On the basis of principle, yes it is NOT okay to abort a downy even a white downy. I've thought about this a lot. Tried to put myself in those shoes. What would I do? Well, on principle, abortion is not on the table. It would break my heart if it happened to me.

So you're just going to ignore the question.
Nice meme, guy.

Their behaviour regarding abortion fits their historical treatment of all other races.

medfag, after learning about the growth of a human from conception to birth there is no way you can justify it as being 'just a clump of cells'. It easily resembles a human very early on and there's a heart beating by week 4.

...Should we strap bombs to downys and have them run into shitskin markets yelling "AMERICA FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Would make ur abort downies argument invalid maybe?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP UNCLE PENCE

my gf and I aborted a child. i feel bad about it sometimes, but i also know that it would've destroyed our lives. we did it very early and i paid the full amount in cash. i think it fits with my stoic, animalistic view on life. no one asked me to be born; i could have been killed or allowed to live. i am the product of my parents. i made the decision for another life. i do not like late term abortions. at that point it seems cruel somehow. i am pro choice in the basic sense that you may do what you want with your body and your partner; it's your fucking business. if one fucking cent of my tax dollars goes to birth control or an abortion, i am going to fucking flay you though.

Images like this you posted OP is that red pilled me into not taking a pro-choice stance unless the pregnancy directly threatens the physical health of the mother. Or if the baby being born has a serious birth defect and won't have a quality life when born.

Christian behaviour regarding Islam fits their historical narrative from the Crusades.
White American behaviour regarding Black Americans fits their historical narrative from the slave days.

Not ideal, cost effective, nor righteous.
This led us to last threads main debate. Is being so unrighteous /redpilled/? Or is constant flip flopping whenever convenient a trait of cuckservatives?
Additionally, the nog population while not booming isn't declining while Caucasian "whites" are declining.