If you had complete control over immigration, who gets let in Sup Forums?

If you had complete control over immigration, who gets let in Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indians
chinese
germans
-----

white christians

not the welsh

Fit women and that's it. Will not tolerate sausage fests.

Everyone. I'm rich so it's funny watching poor whites (failures to their race) get replaced by mudraces

deacth to germans as well. boring forks

Free (or nearly free) immigration in-between western nations could be great. Problem is that Europe has free immigration with the third world though.

no one

No straight white men. We don't want crimes.

British Protestants.

does this stinker ever smile?

Street fertilizers
Doctors / Engineers / phishing experts
Professional self deprecating husks
------

No one. Fix your own shit.

Educated and skilled whites.

We're full. Deport all illegals, anarchists, and communists.

Then we open the borders to those that take the test, pass, and wait patiently - but only from other white countries. See how the rest of the world feels about it and then wave our dicks because they treated us like garbage for hundreds of years because MUH SLAVERY which was invented by BLACKS and is still being conducted by BLACKS.

Let the niggers starve and then we'll loosen our borders for other races.

Nobody. 0. Don't care, go home.

Only the sexually attractive women

i disagree
only the beaners womens should be allowed in

No one. We're full fuck off

>I think it's funny watching people fail
>So long as they're white and only white
>I expect other races to fail, so as long as they do somewhat below average, I can consider them successful
>I'm totally not racist
Nice bait.

Whites
Hot non-white women to keep white women aka the vaginal Jew aka the nigger of genders on their feet, would import 3-4% of the female population of them, so women could outnumber men and they have to compete for male attention

Only Muslims and Jews

A better question is who will i be sending out

Only muscular Black and Arab men

you are way more likely to be a failure as a rich man than a poor one.

not her

who is this sand sucker

Whites and Japanese
Maybe Koreans

Gay

Women, and they have 5 years to get married or they get sent back.
>Also highly educated men.

Educated only (I always do this when playing Tropico)

>being gay and insane

WHITE
NON-JEWISH
BRITISH
MALES

SLAVIC
WOMEN

MUST BE AT LEAST 6FT TALL IF MALE
BOTH SEXES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 110 IQ
ABSOLUTELY NO DISABILITIES ALLOWED
and no brown eyes either i guess.

she's an Indian tumblr girl who's obsessed with white cock. Writes submissive and degrading sexual fan-fiction about herself and her race and all that.

not joking

Fuck off were full

Only women and children. Men should fight to make their country right.

link then you damn fool

Dutch
Pollacks
Possibly Germans if they help start the next Reich

Dreamers

no, i never bothered to save the link. i'm indian and I got triggered by her bullshit.

Fuck off, Mohammad. Know one cares about your opinion.

you stupid poo in loo

how minimal can these get?

eventually people will just post a blank image and we'll know what it means

L I N K P L S

Only whites
1.25:1 ratio of women to men
The women must commit to having at least three children with a white man or their citizenship can be revoked

SAUCE ON OP'S PIC AND WHAT RACE IS SHE

I WILL MAKE MIXED BABIES WITH HER

>white people lol
Good luck with letting in a bunch of kikes and liberals, there.

If I was in charge, only filipinos could get in.

White Europeans, Koreans, Chinese, and Slavs. No Jews, No darkies.

Paco detected

An aptitude test along with a test concerning knowledge over American ideals and culture. Study material would be readily available at all U.S. Embassies around the world free of charge for study for the exam.

Only the tired, poor, and unwashed masses.

>not washing your masses

>someday you will be sent to a fema camp when nsa sees this on your computer

The only people that should lourish in this country are the true Canadians who were here first: the Aboriginals, the British, and the French. Everyone else including the Slavs, the Germanic people, and other White groups that don''t belong to the French or British have to go back along with the other non-White ethnic minorities. No exceptions.

She's Indian desu. But northern, white Indian

Begin with a cap of 0.05% of countries current population(32,500 for UK) a year.

Take people in based on a points system favoring Youth, Talent/Skills and prospective Earnings and Wealth.

>Sup Forums wouldn't let this in

Being allowed citizenship into the most desirable country on earth is no small prize, so it should be given to the best of the best. What do you all think about a system like this:

METHODS OF GETTING CITIZENSHIP:
>1. Work visa.
>2. Actual and real no bullshit super-genius grant.
>3. Rich mother fucker visa.
>4. Wartime bro visa.
>* All refugees America chooses to help out of the goodness of our hearts will be sent to spartan but safe and hygienic camps in the cheapest countries possible. All able bodied individuals must work to support camp functions. No eligibility for citizenship based on this. (e.g. We'd have sent the Syrians to land rented from Nepal or Kazakhstan.)

1. Work visa-
Your sponsoring company must pay you a wage in-line with the top 2ish% of earners (like $250,000 per year). To gain citizenship you need to stay employed making over $250k for 10 years or so. If you don't commit any crimes or look suspicious you become a citizen.

>2. Actual and real no bullshit super-genius grant-
People come from around the world to go to American Universities, and they pay a lot to do so or rely on super-exclusive scholarships for the very very bright/talented. If you're here as a student, maintain a 4.0, don't get in any trouble whatsoever, and show promise then you can apply for citizenship. For the super-genius program you'll have to undergo a battery of tests both general and specific to your field, IQ tests, interviews, English language proficiency trials, and then all such information is collected stripped of all race, gender, sexuality, creed-identifying bits and given to a committee who selects the best of the best.

>3. Rich mother fucker visa-
If you're worth many millions of dollars and give a few to the government and put your money in our banks you can have citizenship.

>4. Wartime bro visa-
If you're helping the military and intelligence agencies and your cover is blown or you were super heroic and saved some troops you get in.

Prospective European immigrants should have to execute a communist with their bare hands to prove their fealty, it's the only way to be sure they aren't a Liberal trying to dodge the consequences of the mess they created in their own country.

This is intriguing, please elaborate.

Nobody

Only tourists.

only whites and japs. No Muslim or Jew

Mexicans aren't known for liking Sea Mexicans. What did you mean by this?

>If you had complete control over immigration, who gets let in Sup Forums?
People of european descent with a high school education at least and no criminal convictions. English speakers perferred.

this is the only correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

Only QT women get to come in on a 69-A1 Visa, which means they work in my personal brothel.

You must submit a full pictorial profile for my personal review, as well as what may be multiple in-person examinations at the location of my choosing.

A contract like that in '50 Shades of Grey' demanding the females' absolute submission to my desires is in order.

Upon the end of their contract, I may choose to either extend it, or deport them.

Yes, a sound immigration system indeed.

The Boer gets to come home.

Attractive women, Germanic men and children with good reason to come, Afrikaners, geniuses etc.

>Receive applications for visa
>Administer an IQ test
>If you have an IQ > 115 you get in.
It's not that hard.

Anbody but jews

No one.

t. Oriental

this. women get to only have 110

you've never been to india
you've never been to china
you've never been to germany

I've done all 3 and no

Native Europeans, Argentinians, Brazilians, Mexicans, Americans, Australians, Japaneses, Koreans, Chinks I guess? They boos economy.

Nothing more, oh and Russians, and Puerto Ricans, and Ecuatorians, and Dominic Republicans.

No Niggers and Mudslimes. Others are welcome as long as they are well to do.

1. Western European married couples with at least $10,000 in the bank with at least a secondary education. Getting divorced within 5 years, and/or not having a child within 3 would result in deportation, having 2 or more children will be subsidized by the state.

2. All current non western immigrants who committed a felony will be immediately deported.

3. All non western immigrants that are unemployed, collecting government benefits, and have given birth to a child since becoming unemployed will be deported

4. All non western immigrants caught commiting fraud through the use of a U.S. citizen's SSN for the purpose of gaining employment will be deported. The owner of the SSN will be notified and if convicted, will be sent to prison for a mininum of 5 years for fraud.

6. Children of deported immigrants will be sent back to their parent's country of origin with them if their are no family members present to take custody of them.

Very few people, only the most skilled and valuable, so I can make sure that their presence in my country is beneficial.

Also I'd keep an eye on them to see if they commit any sort of crime, if they do, they are out.

During their time here they should adapt to my country's values and traditions. Catholicism should be respected.

I'd give preference to Europeans, Spanish-speakers and Catholics. I wouldn't care that much about race, they'd be just a few, their impact on the gene pool would be minimal

not her

NEXT

QT Persian sluts. Racists, nymphomaniacs, not Islamic.

This. Can confirm they hate shit skins, Islam, and are nymphomaniacs.

inb4IranianbutthurtIslamist
>but they only date doctors, engineers, etc

kek, no they don't

>threadly reminder that Persians are the ultimate Middle Eastern qts

>intentionally importing sluts when your country is already full of them
>they're not even white either
C'mon user

>being this new

Persians have always been the first Aryans in the entire world. Are you new to geographics?

Girl in the OP:

12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Whites only

Europeans who have jobs that pay over 75k lined up (is. Engineers, professors, etc) and their immediate families*

As long as the wife and children are of European descent as well.

>geographics
This has got to be bait, but whatever. Desu I'm fully aware that they are indo-europeans. Being conquered by steppe niggers a few thousand years ago with some interbreeding does not make them white.

(((germans)))

No muzzies asshole

this

whos the bish

Good. Just means she'll let me in. xD

Good man

Dating a Persian girl and I van confirm this. I used to only date Asian girls, but after making the switch to a Persian girl, Asian girls have completely lost their charm. Seriously I think my Persian girl is so god damned fine.

>dem lush lips
>dem perfectly formed brows
>she got the cutest dimples
>DAT ASS
>dem hips don't lie
>gorgeous eyes
>etc.

Oh and very very strong family values. She is a keeper. Trump is an idiot. It's the Persians we should want, not the shitskin Arabs.

This. The only thing I ever disagreed with Trump over was not wanting Persians. Fuck the mudslimes.