Redpills on women

Women are cumsocks, with behavioral software written by natural selection and evolution.

Those cumsocks most basic instincts and most strong ones, are the same in every cum sock:

1) The cumsock must/should/will use it's looks for attracting dicks. The biggest number of dicks a cumsock can hypnotize, the better, because it means free labor for the cumsock. If the cumsock can improve it's own look, it can raise the amount of dicks wanting to enter it, that means more free labor and energy that will be invested on the cumsock by dicks. More beauty = More energy invested in it by more dicks.

2) The cumsock can only feel REAL sexual attraction for superior dick. She may stay with a lesser mediocre dick, but for some social/materialistic benefit only. If you are not elite dick, you CANNOT be a object of love or desire by a cumsock. Literally, impossible.

3) Willingly or not, a cumsock MUST compete with fellow cumsocks for dick attention and for ELITE dick. If she is not the ELITE cumsocket, she WILL lose her dick orbiters to the superior cumsocket. Complete state of war with better looking cumsocks, only feel okay with inferior cumsocks that don't present a energy drain threat or someone who may steal multiple orbiters or ELITE DICK.

4) The ultimate objective of a cumsocket is to solidify itself with a elite dick. It must make the elite dick forget other cumsocks, and make it dedicate the whole of it's energy towards herself. If she manage to do it, she will no longer see the elite dick as elite, because part of being elite, means a dick entering how many and how much cumsocks it want. It's contradictory, but nature don't care about what we will feel, they only program to forward our behavioral code forward to the next generation. Well adapted code that promotes survival remains, while the one who is not well adapted towards survival dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes
youtube.com/watch?v=GOFws_hhZs8
youtu.be/qku4PRws6Sg
thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/
north-node.tumblr.com/post/83509296777/north-node-in-libra
astrogle.com/numerology/number-8-in-numerology.html
youtu.be/5RKZCTlDvlA
youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4
youtu.be/z23Gzp0RTOg
youtu.be/iSjxA_rQCDw
youtu.be/eL0YB6ANp-M
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
youtu.be/fq2UEvkLg00?list=PLkS-y4WGHiV97_7qwFP9jf6_f2EE5aqw7
youtu.be/Lhx5Cr6IUYI?list=PLF7yjBdZXjJMh4qIkW-ufllAtwjnRMEJ3
youtu.be/mYvAYwpUDv8
youtu.be/ESpvuQjn84Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redpill on brazil :

Wait where the fuck is my wallet ?

>t.bitter virgin

KEK

That's just most cumsockets though.
#NACSALT

Jesus Christ, what a faggot

could you clarify the fact that it's not the actual, physical dick?

hahaha caralho viad que porra de red pillagem é essa
acho que você quer rooba aas cartera msm heuheu

Still upset your mom rejected you?

cumsockets GTFO REEEEEE

I mean if you assume males are not just cumshooters then I guess this is some kind of redpill

fpbp

Not a virgin, fucked around a lot, cheated a lot

It's all based on experience

Started as a total shy fag who put women on a sacred space, and ended as a fag that saw women as total pigs who did their best to control their instincts, but mostly failing at it

That's a great spirituality you got there user.

Good luck with that.

proof that the map is not the territory

You need to proof read next time Tiago. Half the time you're talking about cum stained socks, and the other half cum filled electrical sockets.

this is the stupidest thing I have ever read

I remember now why people leave this board

At first glance, I thought that picture was a woman laying on her back with her legs spread

The women game:

1)Your self worth depends on how many male energy you can get invested on yourself, the quality of the males you keep in your orbit and how many victories you got while competing for men with fellow women.

2) Your objective, every time you got out friday night, or to a party, is to hunt and grab a superior male. Mediocre males are a participation medal at best. They are mediocre or poor loot. Women mental energy stays with elite men ONLY. No exceptions.

3) Abusive men are mostly seem as elite/superior behavior. If a men is strong enough to be abusive towards weaker people, that is a turn on. If a men is strong enough to be evil, that is a turn on. If a men is strong enough to be a monster, that is a turn on.

Every thing that communicates freedom of behavior and social strength, is a sign of superiority, and makes women perceive you as desirable.

>Brazil
>Brazil
>Can legally fuck 13 yr olds
>Brazil
>Prisoners cutting heads off
>Brazil
>Undercover cops kill like Judge Freddy
>Brazil
>Niggers are 78% population
>Brazil

>Can legally fuck 13 yr olds

Oh well , that changes everything.

It's how the world works, not my fault.

Sorry faggot.

It's the truth and you know it.

Me too.

>illegal to own a gun
>as violent as Iraq

I like the way traditional Western culture loved and honoured women, and raised women to be deserving of that love and honour.

You mad bro?

you're such a completely broken person.

spot on op. Sad to see so many posters here hanging on to a delusion.

Me too, but that is far gone now

No, not at all

Am I wrong tho?

>It's how the world works, not my fault.

So that sucks.

How about we get past that? I'm pretty sure we ain't done evolving youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes

Yes, because they're people too. Peole with different evolutionary incentives, but people nonetheless.

I hope you honestly don't believe this. I feel sorry for '''''men''''' who have fallen for this. It's just not true.

I'm not advocating that WOMEN are evil, but their core sexual instincts are very repulsive when abstracted and removed from the female persona itself.

They didn't chose how they would be neurally programmed by evolution. But at the same time, thats absolutely the core identity of who they are and how they behave, and that natural behavior will not change.

This nigga dropping mad black pills.

Why haven't you necked yourself yet my dude?

I believe this to the core of my soul, and I'm yet to be proven wrong. I don't want to be right on this, but the world keep proving me right.

Do you disagree with me? Please, what did I have written that was fundamentally wrong?

I don't know user, I think I gave up hope.
Getting a active sexual life just destroyed my vision on female morality.

As I told you before, I started my life putting the female archetype in the highest of moral heights , and I struggled very hard to remove them from that mental place. But my colorful vision of the world was proved wrong again and again with the years and experience.

Not something that I enjoyed doing, but it's far worse when you insist in fantasy.

Because that also means eternal freedom from any moral obligation with women and eternal supply of pussy. I love life, I just don't like how women universally behave like pigs when it come to sexuality.

Evolution by random mutation and natural selection is not substantiated by the fossil record, in fact it is contradicted by it. Species only ever appear spontaneously and do not undergo anagenesis, they remain the same over the span of millions of years and then go extinct as suddenly as they appeared.

MORON! I feel EMBARRASSED FOR YOU that I have to explain this. Who doesn't know that the empirical data PROVE intelligent design? Besides you, I mean. And the answer is, ONLY OTHER MORONS.

So many beta cucks itt.

Keep in mind there are various form of a superior male, for example, a gamer dude can get a hot chick because be is in a top tier of the game he plays. Not applicable irl, but still gets some.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you just don't associate with very classy people?

What is this "universally" shit, dumbass? Yeah, my mother's a slut but I hate her because she did not have to cuckold my father. Not every woman who is sexually attracted to a man other than her husband acts on that. Look in the mirror, kid, you are the pig here.

Right and wrong.

What OP said isn't wrong per se, however the circumstances presented weren't quite right.

Women look for resources in a potential mate. This happens subcounciously.

The first and most obvious thing is genetic resources. A good, masculine look is sure to attract several women. A good jaw line, good facial features, a muscular, tall and healthy body. 'Personality' comes here as well, for women will look for personality traits which often are associated with high testosterone and 'manliness': Confidence, unclinginess, and occasionally even violence. No woman will admit, whether she knows it or not, that she's attracted to violent men, despite that usually being the case.

Secondarily come social resources, those from which your example deviates from. A dude which is highly known/respect will get his fair share of pussy as well. The popular kid in highschool, famous artists and whatnot. A guy highly regarded socially will often be highly regarded by women.

Then, material resources. A woman will look for a man able to provide for her and their children, albeit that has become highly exaggerated in modern society. Hence, no longer is a man expected to simply maintain his family accordingly, and the bar has been raised to encourage women to seek overwhelmingly rich men. Men with huge houses, expensive cars and clothing -- those will get a good share of pussy as well.

You might sugarcoat it for as long as you would like to. OP's post is a longshot, however it houses a veil of truth as well.

>Empirical data PROVE intelligent esign
>Moron, I fell embarrased for you

Yeah... Okay pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOFws_hhZs8

Even computational models shows that natural selection and random mutation can breed more adapted and well adjusted species on the long run

I won't bite your bait, k thanks

Yes, thats right, a gamer dude can be rich, famous and much more. That may make him a superior male. Or not, depending on the references that women have on her own self.

What if she hanged out with marines and cops? Or even gang bangers, will she ever think of the famous gamer as a super hot dude? Will she love him, like she did with dangerous and powerful guys? He probably will never hit those buttons, and provide those emotions that are powerful as crack to a girl, and she know it deep in her heart, but the gamer guy will probably never understand her perspective.

Well, yes, and I kept trying to frame my beliefs the most well behaved girls that I knew or that I saw at the distance. It stood itself greatly, as most of the well behaved girls, in a good % have fallen to the most degenerates.

Even when I acted as a total degenerate, I got more pussy than when I acted as a gentleman.

The success that I got with women, acting as immoral and total mongoloid, disgusted me to the core. It's not that I was testing this only with SLUTTY BITCHES, I was testing this with NERDS girls studying 12 hours a day to go to a medicine college and with church girls, and whoever could seem like a non-degenerate women.

They always did retarded thing with retarded guys away from the spotlight. And they always acted exactly in the same patterns for the same kind of men.

That's all that I'm saying: There are very rigid patterns on female sexuality. Those patterns draw a horrible painting of the female sexual psyche, that are very repulsive to see, and unbearable to accept on the long run.

lmao you the virgin little nigga

This is why you should only settle with women who have some transcendent metaphysical ideals. Materialist degeneracy has ruined women, or rather, unleashed a cancerous biological imperative. Women should never control this frame.

sounds good to me you little faggot. time to move to brazil

wtf lol
I did not know the age of consent in the US wasn't 14

>Because that also means eternal freedom from any moral obligation with women and eternal supply of pussy. I love life, I just don't like how women universally behave like pigs when it come to sexuality.

Fair enough. Bitches are goofy and can suck this dick.

But i still love my mommy nonetheless youtu.be/qku4PRws6Sg

And my little cousin (6) she's a sweethearth. I guess i'll have to sacrifice her to the volcano demon so she remains innocent , i'm sure her dad will understand.

Anyway.

Check this out brah.

Introduce birthdate (month , day , year) thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

Me : August 17 1995

north-node.tumblr.com/post/83509296777/north-node-in-libra

astrogle.com/numerology/number-8-in-numerology.html

It's strange because you guys are way more degenerate

Also, women seem addicted to these feelings of staying near powerful or physically dominant/ mentally abusive men. Why do they chose the bullies? Why do the bullies are so successful with girls?

They would be very successful if they kept it all the same, but the immoral behavior, but their immorality just makes them MORE attractive to them.

Thats exactly what I'm saying. Anyone can be attractive or raise to some status of being a elite dude. Even the most sperg of Sup Forums can use steroids, study code and become an alfa. That's not the point, or the discussion at hand.

I'm trying to create a discussion on how repulsive it seems that for women, the existence for male potential for IMMORALITY is seem as a positive sexual attribute.

Think about it for a second. Being abusive, violent, EVIL and immoral makes women attracted to you. Because it's translated as raw power into their noodle brains.

>redpills on women
>they suck lol

Brazilian education.

>putting this much effort into trying to convince anonymous retards on a white supremacist chink board
top kek fellow monkey stop this

Not advocating for women hating bruh, don't walk that path.

But if you see the psychological universal structure of female sexual/romantic behavior, you can free yourself from the wheel of suffering and shit.

I'm just discussing an idea faggot, go away if you don't like

I'm trying to make you go away from this idea

Go away if you don't like

Shieet , if there's grass in the field play ball.

Still , a 47 year old man fucking a 14 year old little girl is a tad bit creepy don't you think?

Also, what I mean by universal is:

This transcends culture, race, age and geographical borders.

Female sexual behavior is full of rigid patterns, that repeat themselves everywhere you go, just like human emotions are universal across the globe.

And by connecting the dots on those patterns, you can see an overall picture of women real desires. It just happen to be that, the overall picture of their instincts, is a very fucking ugly one.

You didn't disprove me and you didn't offer anything beyond 'lol ur a virgin fag monkey'

You are just shit posting

>brazillian cums on his monkey's socks
>thinks he knows it all

Turn off that proxy, kike scum.

>You didn't disprove me and you didn't offer anything beyond 'lol ur a virgin fag monkey'
But we all know women are like that, I'm not trying to disprove you.

Do Supreme gentlemen get all da pussy?

Not a kike, just came here to discuss an idea, faggot bong

Am I wrong tho?

No, only supreme chads get all da pussy

Also there's a technique you can do to change what she believes to be her goals.
You can make her drive for material gain be towards children/family and other stuff.

This DOES work, of course it can backfire eventually but you have to take some risks now don't you?

Specially in their 30s, that's where they're their best, also gotta make sure you don't get an overly used one. (I only date virgin girls tbqh so I'm a little biased here.)

you're wrong everyday

you presume you are the trouble
but you are the cure
you presume you are the lock on the door
but you are the key that opens it
it is too bad you want to be somebody else
you don't see your own face
your own beauty
yet no face is as beautiful as yours

you know, you have no idea how long I've looked for a gift to bring you.
Nothing seemed right.
What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine or water to the ocean.
Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It is no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these. So I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember Me.

And remember Me.

I was a hidden treasure, that loved to be known.
So I created the Universe.

Don't you remember Me?
I am as you think I am.
I am with you when you mention Me. If you mention me to yourself, I mention you to Myself.
And if you mention Me in an assembly, I mention of you in an assembly greater than it.
If you draw to me an arm's length, I draw to you a fathom's length.
And if you come to Me walking, I go to you at speed.

Lay off the cocaine hue bro

>become a degenerate, then you'll get loads of pussy bro!! xDDDD
I see what you're up to, kike.

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

In their 30's they are their WORST, they are all used up and dicked up, their sex appeal is mostly gone and they will age horribly from now on

You can only frame a girl mind, if she looks UP to you for real, and if you are the absolute dominative person on her life

That only happens if you are a premium dude on her social life, in other words, so totally socially superior to her reality that you are almost a alien, someone who she don't have anyone to compare you with

I'm also not arguing thats a good strategy

I only drink beer, no hard drugs

he ain't looking for approval from his peers, he's looking for approval in the law

>In their 30's they are their WORST, they are all used up and dicked up, their sex appeal is mostly gone and they will age horribly from now on

Not all of them are used up and dicked up, you'd be surprised if you actually met the nice ones, I don't know in what shithole you live in but it seems that you might live in a place that's beyond any hope if that's what you think.

Also their sex appeal is great, it remains great until menopause.

But yes, they will age horribly now.

>That only happens if you are a premium dude on her social life, in other words, so totally socially superior to her reality that you are almost a alien, someone who she don't have anyone to compare you with
Lol no their social value is at its lowest, the sex market has shifted by now.

>Not advocating for women hating bruh, don't walk that path.

Don't worry , i'm just fucking around. I'm not planning on incarnating as a Jew anytime soon youtu.be/5RKZCTlDvlA

>But if you see the psychological universal structure of female sexual/romantic behavior, you can free yourself from the wheel of suffering and shit.

Yeah , i get what you're saying.

But seriously though , it's gonna take alot more than that to get the fuck up outta this joint , naa'mean? youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4

>redpill
>posts some stupid rant about cum socks
Just kill yourself Pedro

Women at their thirties are totally desperate because they know they LOST the game.

The objective of the game was to rope a premium dude. She lost focus, and kept fucking around, and thats why they urge so hard when they get near the 30's.

If only, the 30's wall just reinforce everything I'm saying.

Bad thing is, I'm right at my description of reality.

PERVY
E
R
V
Y

I am so stoned and it took me two minutes to finally guess what the hell that picture was...marijuana is degenerate confirmed, don't be like me, pol , pic unrelated

Anyone have that arguing with holes pic?

u got your dick hard for a cum stained sock, thats was the intent, if you read the text, you will know why I put this pic there

>The ultimate objective of a cumsocket is to solidify itself with a elite dick

What the fuck am I reading? Why did I picture an elite from Halo with an erect dick trying to fuck a jizz-covered electrical socket when I read this?

Why do I have elite hentai saved?

The ultimate objective of the human female is to get a stable long term relationship with a socially superior man, before her beauty starts to decay.

Thats how women WIN their game.

>Why do I have elite hentai saved?

Because 3D women are degenerate youtu.be/z23Gzp0RTOg

Elliot Rodger is that you?

I think you are mistaking Brazilian whores for all women.

No, I don't hate women, I just feel sad the world is at it is

Like there is any difference by now between brazilian and american women

Definitely worked for me man, thanks!

See. This is why i love these threads.

Because it attracts bitter roasties like you, like fire attracts a moth.

Schopenhauer

>I just feel sad the world is at it is

GET WOKE youtu.be/iSjxA_rQCDw

why so obsesed with dick? but then i saw your flag.... it all makes sence

i wish the boys from brazil would be trough though...

What could I say to complete the cum socket? It's filled by dick and cum, just like women.

Also, more Schopenhauer

Nature has made it the calling of the young, strong, and handsome men to look after the propagation of the human race; so that the species may not degenerate. This is the firm will of Nature, and it finds its expression in the passions of women. This law surpasses all others in both age and power. Woe then to the man who sets up rights and interests in such a way as to make them stand in the way of it; for whatever he may do or say, they will, at the first significant onset, be unmercifully annihilated. For the secret, unformulated, nay, unconscious but innate moral of woman is: We are justified in deceiving those who, because they care a little for us — that is to say for the individual — imagine they have obtained rights over the species. The constitution, and consequently the welfare of the species, have been put into our hands and entrusted to our care through the medium of the next generation which proceeds from us; let us fulfil our duties conscientiously.

>Women only love chads because it's better for the species the propagation of superior genes

But women are by no means conscious of this leading principle in abstracto, they are only conscious of it in concreto, and have no other way of expressing it than in the manner in which they act when the opportunity arrives. So that their conscience does not trouble them so much as we imagine, for in the darkest depths of their hearts they are conscious that in violating their duty towards the individual they have all the better fulfilled it towards the species, whose claim upon them is infinitely greater.

>They don't do it consciously, they do it because of unescapable instinct urges

This is stupid trash.

The truth is that men and women are complementary to one another.

Nature designed man to protect the woman, and the woman to have the child.

Women compete hard with each other for the best men, and men compete hard with each other for the best women.

You're no better than a man-hating feminist. In fact, you're exactly the same. You've both failed to attract good mates and lack the self reflection to see that, and have become bitter and angry instead.

Studies in pessimism , eh?

Schopenhauer is a bit of a downer though youtu.be/eL0YB6ANp-M

It is a downer, but it's also deliciously filled with unspoken truth. Reading Schopenhauer is like reading nature crude description of reality.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

>reading in the current year

Nigga , i listened to that shit while playing AO3.

Also this youtu.be/fq2UEvkLg00?list=PLkS-y4WGHiV97_7qwFP9jf6_f2EE5aqw7

And this youtu.be/Lhx5Cr6IUYI?list=PLF7yjBdZXjJMh4qIkW-ufllAtwjnRMEJ3

With all the knowledge i've acquired it's only a matter of time youtu.be/mYvAYwpUDv8

AOE3*

Hoes BTFO youtu.be/ESpvuQjn84Q