EVERYBODY HATES DRUMPF!

>52% want Obama back
>67% would rather have Trudeau
>61% oppose the wall
>76% have a positive view of undocumented immigrants and don't want them deported
>39% approval rating, the lowest any president has ever been this early

America literally despises Trump, how do we fix this fellow Trumpers?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487660831669.webm
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/fox-news-poll-trump-approval-slips-even-as-more-feel-economy-improving.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>polls

Holy fuck what kinda strain of autism did this guy catch?
But this libtard in disguise won't catch anything with this shit-tier bait

((((((((((((Polls))))))))))))

I wonder who is behind those (((polls)))

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487660831669.webm

>Polls.

What do we do now bros? it's over

fuck...

.02% of the population supports him, though, and that's all that matters, OP dopey.

God it's you again

Next time rename the file you fucking shill

68% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Everyone knows this.

>that file name

90% of liberals polled oppose a conservative president!

>god it's you again
I laughed

Literally none of that is true
Over 80% of americans hate illegals and want them gone

Are these the same polls that said trump had a 9% chance of winning

There is nothing likeable or admirable about Trump. He is a total fuck up.

67% of Americans polled want...........Trudeau?!?

You should've just left that stat out. That makes it blatant your polling demographic was liberally biased as fuck

LE EPIC JEW MEME XDDD

% have a positive view of undocumented immigrants and don't want them deported
I know that questioning these numbers is just beating a dead horse, but seriously, how fucking selective are they when they're polling this crap?

King leaf is here to accept all hot blondes like Ivanka and unwanted qt thicc hispanic girl refugees for Canada.

pack it in folks, media says everyone hates Trump.

we lost

Polls are lying to you. Do you even remember November?

Fake news. Trump is at 58% approval as of 03/17/2017, and CNN even posted this (buried, of course).

you can fix this easily by not being such a pollfag.

picture doesnt even wear the official hat lol.

Now I wonder what kind of (((chilean))) is posting

Bait

THIS JUST IN: 110% OF LIKELY VOTERS WANT 12 YEARS OF HILLDAWG. BLUMPRF BTFO

go fuck some dick girls thaifag.

How does one man look gayer and gayer in every new picture taken?

Trudeau looks like he's seen many a cock in his day.

Ok Don Lemon.

Except he's married with a traditional family. Meanwhile your president is on his third marriage and cucked some slav girl into raising his wife's kids.

he just wants nigger dick like every other cuck leaf poster

More like Van 'Whitelash' Jones

How much is ((ShareBlue)) paying ((you))?

post bucc hung lee

>America literally despises Trump, how do we fix this fellow Trumpers?
We can't, Trump has to by making policies that aren't stupid. Attacking media and making unsubstantiated tweets everyday isn't going to win people over.

First you retards have to realize we had no fucking choice. I for one voted for trump. Trump over fucking Killary any fucking day of the week you stupid nigger chimp.

you made that shit up faggot

Top Kek

Who has been donating to CTR again

(2)
Hey remember when all the (((polls))) said Hillary had the election in the bag?

everyone hates illegals, they just don't want to look racist to pollsters

Thank you for sharing the blue! 5ยข has been deposited.

THAT FUCKING FILENAME

SHAREBLUE CONFIRMED

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT.

>how do we fix this fellow Trumpers?
Try to chisel a fix, to that which is set in stone.
Likened unto how the world will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will win.

Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Revelation 17:14 "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

And they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Now I'm not saying Trump is anymore than human. What I'm saying is when a Nation is under God again, it is under the Law And Order of the Authority Of God. Verily I say, by whose book didst thou swear office into? The Holy Bible is true. We already won.

this, polls mean nothing.

I don't understand why I'm so fascinated with these threads. They are obviously b8 and yet I click every single one. I rarely reply, but every response makes me laugh. Am I insane?

U aren't insane. Clearly u aren't roused enough to argue. The simple fact is the left is exhibiting its death throes and it is very entertaining.

>cubans
>white

>99.9% chance hillary will win!

the only kid who was still a minor when he married her was Tiffany, and she lived with her mom which is a big reason she and donald split was the amount of time she spent raising Tiffany.

My.poll says 1,678% love trump

110% said op mom is a whore

Ol' Whitelash is coming around, and he gets yelled at for not being unfair enough I'm sure. I'm trying to be a little more accommodating for the difficult situation he's in. If you're reading this, the prodigal road is still open

OMG it's only been 2 months OP. How you going to get through 8 years?

suicide is the only answer Sup Forums

Martial Law?

>"How do you do fellow centipedes?"
>literally manufactured fake meme "Drumpf" in the subject line.

Nobody believes you, shill.

Damn. The quality of shitposters Share Blue is hiring has gone down considerably these days.

>being a mainstream sheeple conformist normie

lmao what a little unoriginal faggot follower

Let them hate him. He'll do his time, do what he said he would do. Future scholars and historians will decide his legacy.

Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

Where the fuck do you life Achmed?

>2017
>post-election
>still believing the fake polls

Kek. Listen, Honey. I don't know whether to feel bad for you or laugh at you, Sweetie.

>want Trudeau

Good. you can have him

You probably get those (((polll))) numbers from the same people that gave Clinton over 90% chance of winning the election.

go back to readit

Yet he nor his wife can even take care of his own kids and hires someone on the taxpayers dime to take care of them for him

You're supposed to change the file name before you post it, genius.

These file names too. Shills out in full force.

How the fuck did he win if those figures are true? Fuck off OP, and stop listening to "polls" with a sample size of 100 in some California neighbourhood.

>67% of Americans even know who Trudeau is
no

>52% want Obama back

Therefor Americans would rather have Tredeau than Obama

Hmm. Really makes me think.

>Fellow Trumpers
Fuck off shareblue
sage

This. There's no way the people who voted for Trump changed their minds two months into his presidency. In fact, the people who voted for Trump are probably even more loyal now that they see is going to do what he promised. The only hiccup he's had so far is the Obamacare repeal.

% would rather have Trudeau
What the fuck, did they just poll white women in California? I don't believe you.

haha go back to rddit

I think he must be doing bretty good with you niggers being paid to attempt to sew dissent on here.

>this thread

Nice source, dipshit.

not even actual shills would be that retarded
you need to learn to spot ironic shitposting

If you don't think that's a loveless marriage for political reasons you bring great shame to our family Chang.

fake polls and fake news

Stop getting all assblasted Chaim.

fuck off texas

You left out the part where yours is a humungous pussy

All Drumpf BTFO threads are shill threads.

Tell the CIA how their employer is broke and their pensions dont exist. You CIA are unsecured creditors of your insolvent banks through your bank accounts. and you only can earn federal reserve dolars too, which is national debt.

What do you CIA giys think if the debt ceiing? Will your "jobs" still be there - NO because your employer is insolvent

SAGED.

SAGED

if 76% have a positive view of undocumented immigrants, WHY DID MORE THAN 24% VOTE FOR THE MAN WHO SAID HE WOULD DEPORT ALL OF THEM?

sage

not even canada wants trudeau.

Polls are for feelz.

Does this make sense to you?:
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/fox-news-poll-trump-approval-slips-even-as-more-feel-economy-improving.html
Trump approval slips, even as more feel economy improving

Democrats back their guy, and facts never matter. Obama destroyed the world economy. Meh.

Republicans expect more. Bush routinely got low approval ratings but won re-election.
Why?
Because a lot of people like me supported the Iraq war, but disapproved of his hands-off policy towards mosques used as armories.

This is a non-issue. Elections are the only poll that matters.

kek

Sources? Sounds made up. Ive seen polls that support halting illegal immigration. Saged.