Meme Magic is unstoppa-

>Meme Magic is unstoppa-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIBprC_pePc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memes don't really work in Europe, we're still sending each other funny cat pictures by email. Give it some time and we'll catch up.

It was pretty good

There was a lot of energy but nowhere near the levels for Brexit or the US election.

>tfw we just keep getting btfo
drumpf was our height guys

Does it mean LePen will lose too ?

Wouldn't call it a success, but I definitely wouldn't call it a loss either. Wasn't their labor party essentially removed from their own government?

I didn't really see anything about this dude until days before the election.

>filename
back into the oven shill

>$0.02

Probably. Mostly because our system is set up that way but also because we don't have leftist lolcows like you do. Our politicians are just bland and boring.

>Norway falls
>Erdogan demands muslim invaders in Europe have 5 kids
Norway was a necessary sacrifice

(You)

He ran on banning the koran from the entire nation as hate literature, barring muslims and knocking down all the mosques. Like a supercharged Trump platform.

It's amazing he goes the votes he did in the Netherlands. Amazing and hopeful. The fire that starts slowly burns longest.

>Our politicians are just bland and boring.
then why would people bother to leave the house to vote for them?
what you're saying only suggests Le Pen will win due to skewed turnout

He actually won this round

> Mfw he acts like a little bitch who lost and I lose all remaining respect for tullipsville.

How pathetic.

In order to meme someone into office, we need to be working on it for months.

Where was the Wilders stuff? All contained to Sup Forums, in ENGLISH. I know you could probably replace the national language of NL with English and no one would care but you guys had an opportunity here to reach the masses.

>Not understanding Dutch politics.
>Not realizing a damn good victory for Geert

OP is a fag.

(((You)))

You faggots need to learn to read.

It said, "he will rule the world"

Not "he will win the election"

>when OP doesn't even understand Dutch politics

They worked wonders. Wilders gained 8 seats vy going from 12 to 20. A huge gain. It made him the second largest party in the Netherlands.

We also literally memed the nationalist Fvd into parliament with 2 seats - wich is a big deal.

The left totally collapsed, they are now at a combined historic low. The largest leftist party was destroyed and lost 29 seats.

Boys... we did good. Next election we'll be able to form a nationalist coalition. Mark my words.

>then why would people bother to leave the house to vote for them?

euroshits have laws forcing them to vote. they are the 'post-modern pleb' in every sense

Pretty much, only Wilders "losing" to VVD means that there's enough support around for a right wing coalition government. Certainly better than if Wilders victory cannibalized the rest of the right and left the liberals intact with the ability to form a collation.

To be honest, I don't even know who that guy is, and I doubt most of Sup Forums truly does. I saw a thread of him once in a while, but no one really cared I presume.

>what you're saying only suggests Le Pen will win due to skewed turnout
Pretty much. The number of FN voters are fairly constant, what isn't is the turnout rate. Her winning strategy is to hope she'll face someone so unlikeable to the French people that enough of them will abstain from voting against her for her to win.

Unfortunately, it looks like she'll be facing Macron, basically Trudeau 2.0, and she'll lose to him. From there, we'll have 5 years of multicultural hell until the next election.

The thing people should understand is he ran on an extreme, *extreme* anti-Islam anti-Muslim platform, much more so than Trump.

The right and center-right in the Netherlands adopted some of his language and ideas in order to co-opt him so normies who are nervous about Islam but are not ready to vote for "Literally Burn Every Koran In The Netherlands" Man would vote for them feel like they were pushing back against Islamism without going full out crusade.

In doing this they sapped votes from Geert and this is why he didn't win. Bad side, no Wilders in charge, good side the middle right is more anti-Islam than ever before in the Netherlands.

>The shills are adapting

>Next election we'll be able to form a nationalist coalition.
Something that probably would have been impossible to do this time, even if Wilders came in first.

Kek is patient. We must be patient too.

That's an indication that they're getting redpilled due to repeated Sup Forums exposure. Once you understand this place you're forever corrupted by it. Redpilled shills have no effect on the dialogue — they only exist to bleed off the finances of our enemies.

Sadlarious.

if digits then Macron will be assassinated within 30 days

Woo child dis sum heavy meme magery right heea, praise da Kek

Rolling

Meme magic, as a concept, is literally unstoppable, yes.

It's just that not enough energy was amassed for this goal.

>FILENAME
CONFIRMED SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!
TELL YOUR MASTER DAVID BROCK THAT HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF!!

I don't expect a fucking leaf like OP to understand anything.

He didn't have a years worth of gets like Trump and Brexit, plus the Dutch system would have left him powerless anyway, Lepenn is who matters and the hype around her is much more substantial
youtu.be/aIBprC_pePc

fuck off nipnip

more like

>Europeans aren't cuckhol-

can you point us to any French videos that would persuade French normies to either vote for Le Pen or persuade leftists to stay home?

I love how there's always at least one person who believes this is real

he gotten second with everyone against him while pulling the entire electorate with him to the right, he has won and that wanabe dictator erdogan will cement that victory

rutte will have to do wilders's work just to stay in the saddle while wilders stays on the sidelines peparing the populace for the real deal

catch 22: either you don't adopt our ideas and we win or you adopt our ideas, get our voters that way and we still win

remember: our goal isn't political power! political power is for cucks who are willing to adopt any idea as long as it get's them votes and right now they're begging at our door for our votes, adopting our policies, they're afraid that we'll grab power not knowing, not understanding how someone wouldn't want that power, but we see it as it is, political power in europe is like a leash, it doesn't matter who's on it, it matters who's hilding it

PRAISE KEK