Are you guys truly serious about this angry, racist, nihilistic stuff or is it just for lulz?

are you guys truly serious about this angry, racist, nihilistic stuff or is it just for lulz?

are you a grill

We're all just rural and suburban retards

This is at least your second thread today with this topic. Stop.

>pol
>nihilist

gtfo shill

why is it so hard for you to fathom that some people actually just hate niggers? Pretty much every reaction I've ever had with them has been terrible. I literally have no reason to feel otherwise

We are not the nihilist ones, come back when you know how to properly use big words.

Mostly for the lulz. But there are some inbred rednecks autists here too.

We no nihilist you subhuman Shit.

This. There are a handful of Stormfags and 100 brown kids LARPing as nazi's, in between looking at anime pictures of Japanese waifu's.

Eye deek eh

Do you huff farts through a dry rotted garden hose?

I am a george forman

idk.

it hard to see how this board can't be described as nihilistic.

that wasn't me son

ye ok

dont post Red Velvet ty

Its actually the opposite of nihilism.
Most men here belive in folk, family, tradition & God.
It's you athiest normies who are sleeping around, watching reality TV and mindlessly consuming. You are the real degenerate nihilists.

that's pretty endearing

you don't?

It's about 50/50 desu

Only angry about cultural marxism
Racist just for lulz
Nihilism is a stage. You gotta come back from the abyss to reality

Lurk moar faggot

i'll remember for the future

mmmhmmm

Seriously, how is pol nihilist?

Anyone who is properly right wing won't be nihilistic.

I also have a wicked sense of humor.

Its just a dumb grill who has wandered in here because her friends told her about 'this crazy racist place'.
You see it from time to time. The mean language we use will make her feel icky, and she will go back to tumbler.

who even types lulz anymore? what, is this 2012?

we all know sm is overrated as fuck dont play dumb with me

it's just so overwhelmingly negative

i believe so also, but pol as a board is a sort of mixed bag

omg you read me like a book time to cry

i like their girl groups

only in my heart

>it's just so overwhelmingly negative
yes, but Sup Forums is full of christians and traditionalists which go completely against the actual definition of nihilism which is that morality, gods, and reason for being don't exist. Sup Forums's just angry. angry at jews.

Sup Forums is 'negative' because it tells the truth, unlike the real world, the difference is Sup Forums dosen't give a fuck.
I suggest you leave; you are too dumb, too female and likely too black to be here.

i see what you mean. maybe I didn't take the whole definition into consideration, that was my mistake.

but do you think people on here are actually mad at jews

this world is shit and we know it we're just realistic

I'd say 80% of us are serious.

chill man, i'm not here to take over and make you a liberal cuck

You tell me

is it tho

100% of the time or just on stuff you agree with

The Jewish character is very different to the character of a Northwestern European.
One was born of forests, farms and harsh winters, the other of deserts, cities and trading.

Fuck off retard

>"I heard of a le ebin site called Sup Forums in the news where edgy Nazis congregate and they're all racist and angry and stuff xD"

Go back to normiebook, faggot

Not mad at them.
I personally hate zionist Jews.

>Liberals have no power in this place.

Did you know whites used to be 37% of the planets population and now we are just 14%?
Did you know 'breeding age' white females are only 4% of the planets population?

I always thought we were mostly a parody. Maybe it should be pol's law instead of poe's law.

This makes sense but it's been a few days since the introductory stage.

"normiebook" ok prom queen

I can understand, they're a bit extreme

what is the point of this exactly

i believed so too but it's so hostile here that it's getting harder for me personally to tell if it's a joke or not

But that's when you know it's a good joke

why would you think that? it's always been like this even since the days of /new/.

used to come here to laugh at Sup Forums's jew conspiracies and ended up staying because it's a pretty fun place

The truth of things here like "racism", anger, and everything else here gradually makes one nihilist...lol...you see it's only in that nihilism from interpretation of "the negative" is the glorious force that drives the human spirit ! What a false reality of a world !

The OP, these normies that are blue pilled, is all you want to do is retreat to the seclusive bubble that's afforded to you from whatever part of the incremental capitalist hierarchy you're from ? To be safe from what you interpret as "the bad" ? NO I SAY, NO ! FACE THE DARKNESS ! YOU MUST BE STRONG AND FACE THE EVIL ! DO NOT BE WEAK ! WE ARE HUMAN WARRIORS !

Jews are rats in disguise desu
they exist to leech off of a civilization they hate and actively try to destroy.
the kike menace unironically needs to go

you know there's some loser taking this seriously..

the hero we need, really

"disguise desu" c':

Why not both?

Well I have nothing to lose. Hey OP wanna go out on a date?