Australias future?

Guys I'm legitimately scared of China right now. They are rebuilding their military and I'm convinced it's for an impending invasion of Aussies.

If it came to it, would you enlist and fight alongside us keep Australia the white safe haven it was intended to be?

Will Trump protect us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FothKc-0vG8&index=19&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&t=364s
theage.com.au/victoria/chinese-to-join-melbourne-anzac-march-for-first-time-20160410-go2rxk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought the invasion was over

They ain't gonna do jack or shit to Australia.

It would be the end of the world if they tried, from all the nukes exchanged.

Yes but only so in the end I could make some mongrel leaf babies that I dont have to pay for

Best place to buy cheap shit. Thank you chinks.

>I'm legitimately scared of China right now
don't be scared roofucker, listen to your PM, wise words really
youtube.com/watch?v=FothKc-0vG8&index=19&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&t=364s

China won't physically or militarily invade China, although their impending economic domination of the world may lead to them politically dominating the region and pseudo-colonizing geographically that way.

*physically or militarily invade Australia

You have my Leaf.

I will side with the Emu's.

>Will Trump protect us?

Haha, no. He thinks you guys are fucking retarded.

China's military is like 30 years behind ours.

They only got where they are because Bill Clinton and other traitors sold them state secrets.

They won't be invading you any time soon.

China's gonna collapse, plus if they leave their territory militarily (which they may try after their economy tanks starvation and riots break-out from extreme unemployment) they will have to go through japan first, as soon as that happens trump sends over the fleet, offers Putin a deal he can't refuse along with India. China will have to back off or feel the force of Russian Satan Nukes, American Space based Scalar satellites (plus other gruesome shit) and Indian Fire Rituals SO all they can do is export their population while it staves off a coming economic meltdown curtsy of trump inviting AMERICAN companies back to america

simple geo-politics

Did you just use half your 20mb data ration to post that? What's your favorite breed of canine to eat? Are you allowed to express your own opinion on dog taste?

You cucks lost any respect I had for you when you voluntarily turned in all of your firearms. Have fun being raped by 3" dicks.

Max save us

>aussies can't stop chinese army
I am not joking but I think evne Brazil can stand against them unless they use nuke or something. Biggest issue is probably their population that is so huge

>being this brainwashed
if you are over 18 and believe any of this, consider suicide

>if you are over 18 and believe any of this, consider suicide

You do realize that no-one buys your bullshit propaganda beyond the great firewall, right? Go back to twisting truths for Chinese farmers, you won't get a hold on Sup Forums. Russia already beat you to it.

dont be user,as long as you have the jack on your flag you will always be our people

america uk and nz would dog pile china if they ever dared

Malcolm Turnbull's son is married to chink who is the daughter of a CCP member and scholar of international relations

He has hapa grandaughter too

why is a country with 1.3b people even allowed? shit is just not fair anglo-european union when

Shareblue

They don't even need an invasion.

I may be mistaken, but I believe China is more popular than America in Australia right now, according to opinion polls.

CHINA IS RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE

NOW!

Also this will never happen, maybe in 100 years

oh look it's the mods using burger proxy again

yes it's actually quite popular for western politicians to marry a chink and lift the IQ of their children, pic related

This nigga

This. They are buying all of our real estate, so no need to invade with military.

i thought they invest in foreign property becuase its more stable than their own shit?

>They don't even need an invasion.

The invasion would happen a different way. Soon rich Chinese men will start taking Australian women as wives, since Australian men will not have the money or social status to be worthy anymore. They'll breed out Australia's whiteness.

The Australian men will have to breed with the abo's. Thus further diverging the pools.

To stomp China? In a heartbeat. Those spoils of war would be Efing amazing.

They don't have to have a military invasion. They're buying up everything pushing house prices out of the range of most people in the 20, 30's. they're immigrating at alarming rates.

Why would they need to wage military war, our governments sold it to them for fucking magic beans.

No I wouldn't fight. I don't see a point and have nothing to fight for here, barely any rights.

>no constitution
>horrible weapon laws
>can't defend yourself or property

That's what happens when you ask Chinese. Australians invited them in and got bred out, same thing is happening in Europe. Only USA, Poland, Denmark, Switzerland, and Hungary are resisting.

I would personally execute all the race traitors before abandoning this shit hole to its fate

>I don't see a point and have nothing to fight for

Fight for your bleached coral.

Where you going to go, Goy?

They're probably prepping for Taiwan.

Do they have allodial title? Real estate typically refers to not actually owning the land as a separate sovereign piece of land but simply having rights to it.

If china went to war with australia that ownership could be revoked.

Yeah, what's the deal with the Barrier Reef Aussies?

Normies here are flipping the fuck out saying it's dead and we ruined it forever and shit.

Go to thailand and have a harem of little dick ladyboys that i strangle daily

No one touches our shitposters

You too? thought I was the only one...see you Phuket

I don't care about the GBR, haven't heard anything much about it since middle school.

JUST

>Guys I'm legitimately scared of China right now.

You must be retarded. Or a tremendous faggot.

China is to be feared.

>These are the threads we get on late night Sup Forums

And I thought europe time Sup Forums was shit

If you think Australia has a fucking prayer , alone, against China you're outright delusional. They have space based weapons, massive nuclear capability, and a military infantry larger than the population of your entire continent. You'd be fucked alone in Aussie without the help of the US, Japan, and allies. That's the ONLY reason you'd survive against China. Based.

Kevin Rudd has one too

theage.com.au/victoria/chinese-to-join-melbourne-anzac-march-for-first-time-20160410-go2rxk.html

>Chinese to join Melbourne Anzac Day march for first time

>More than 30 relatives of Chinese soldiers who fought the Japanese in World War II were expected to walk behind their banner to the Shrine on April 25.

>Ms Xue, 60, said her late father, Xiao Ping, suffered chronic pain for decades after sustaining bullet wounds to his back in the battle for FoMiaoLing village in Shanxi province in September 1941.

>She said marching in Melbourne would help her son, Joe Wei, 32, and her granddaughter, Isabelle, 21 months, to know about Mr Xiao's story and honour him, and educate local young Chinese.

>"They fought for freedom, for our homeland. We shouldn't forget these things," she said.

How you want your heritage and history, senpai? It's called ANZAC day but why can't we have chinks in there too?

I was looking up demographics for your country cause I wanted to rub salt in the wound, but the actual Chinese population in Australia is pretty small relative to natives. This is not to say that China isn't having a lot of influence on your country, but they're are the minority of the minority of your population.

nah, we're pretty shit.

we only look good on paper, but if you actually lived here, you will realize just how shit it is.

pollution, the people, the whole process of getting things done and getting things to get your life moving forward.

its all shit.

But they didn't have any children together

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords. I would be working hard to destabilise and weaken Australia's defences from withing to bring about Australia's true Asian destiny.

OP, walk me through this. China invades and conquers Australia.

Japan does what?
USA does what?

Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, India?

Walk me through your nightmare scenario.

Why would they need to invade when they can just buy up what they want from our cucked government

>Buy key utilities and infrastructure
>Buy all housing
>Install China sympathisers in key government roles
>Flood the country with Chinese students and workers
>Country becomes defacto satellite state withuot a drop of blood spilled

'China' cant do shit until they have finished buying the place and outbreeding the Anglos.
Should take them about 50-100 more years.
'Enlisting' in the ADF is pointless, since we are selling the continent to the chinks anyway.
If we are destined to become a Chink-Anglo mongrol country, why would I care about defending such a future?

they will rekt the japs first. that will give you some time to prepare.

R A R E F L A G

A

R

E

C-can you even say that?

How bad IS the censorship there?

I though shitposting was kind of illegal.

lol no, thousands of Asians come into Australia every year, but most of them are on Visa's to study and work
A lot still live here though

No, Australia is not important.

Besides, Aussies supported the destruction of white South Africa. Those kangaroo fuckers are scum of the earth just like their rapist ancestors who came over during the early years of their island shithole of a penal colony

You must lurk here for a year before posting

It's the rules

our soldiers are massive mommies boys and our woman are the shittiest sluttiest woman there is, they will quickly abandon chinese men and run towards the foreign soldiers with legs wide open as a survival tactic.

throughout history china has always been shit, it has always been conquered by others but the people are culturally egocentric and ignorant of others and think they are the center of the world, which is why they always get destroyed by other peoples.

they never learn from others, only steal, they steal only bit parts thinking its sufficient, only small parts that fit into their limited scope of view and get surprised and then destroyed when the foreign culture presents something unpredictable.

we are shit.

dont be afraid of us.

It's important for it's mineral wealth...uranium, coal, iron

Our chink shitposting brother will be arrested by his government for talking shit about china on internet

Stay safe chink anons

im reporting this post to the chinese authorities

Yep. I was in Chongqing, which is one of the fastest growing cities in China (used to the fasted, I believe). China still has a long way to go, unless collapse comes first.
Nobody cares what a laowai says on an English site.

You mean like how we saved your asses in WWII just to have you guys shit on us whenever we engage overseas?

Fuck, I thought the leaves were bad shitposters.....

> Implying we weren't the #1 reason South Africa collapsed

We dun goofed...

In all seriousness, the powers that be won't let China get too much influence in Australia. It's pretty obvious that China is trying to spread outside the Southeast defense network of the U.S., NZ, Aus, and Japan. It's in the U.S.'s best interest that China doesn't stick its fingers in too many pies of Australia.

Moreso for rare earth metals

Coal is on the way out, for obvious reasons. Nuclear energy takes too long to get off the ground.

The future is battery storage from wind and solar

Kek, Turnbull & Rudd breeding hapa grandkids.
They know we are destined to be a chink-anglo mongrol people, getting in early will keep them in charge.

God bless Russia

BC here

If you guys ever had a whites VS chinks war I would get a group together and head over to fight alongside you guys kind of like those Americans who went and fought as foreign volunteers in Rhodesia

By shitting on you do you mean sending air force, navy and special forces assets to help you out in every war you had from Korea till now?

>when Australia is an island

Rejoice.
at least they're better than muslims

i can say whatever i want on the internet, criticism of the state is not illegal, if i gather 1000 people in a public square and criticise the state it will be illegal.

but i'm just one guy.

the people the rule over me are incompetent, they think they know a lot, but they are stupid and corroupt.

most of us are sheep, no i mean that literally, most of us are hopeless, shameless, disgusting boot licking sheep that perpetuate the very things that our government is supposed to stamp out.

ignorance, feudalism, class divide.

the stupid sheep think they are the best because they have grew up knowing nothing of the world and reject other thoughts and ideas and this theme has constantly been repeated throughout chinese history leading to disasterous consequences.

I'd say the Chinese would be keen to get more Uranium.

Australia will be an Asian country in twenty years

When you see school kids now most of them are Asian

Oh, yeah, we're brothers because we're white, right? Fuck no. I recommend you preemptively kill yourself, just in case. As for any notion of white solidarity, look at Europe's leaders. Aren't most of them white? And there they are, trying their best to fuck their populations over irreversibly. So we have our great, white leaders flooding the countries with barbarians, white footsoldiers for the jewish/white elite crawling all over the middle east, tripping over themselves to do their master's bidding and throw their lives away for some vague, bullshit ideal. Guess what, Aussie? Your great, white leaders are just going to sell the fucking country to China piecemeal, and they're probably not going to ask for your input on the matter. Same in Canada. Same in the US. So get fucked, ya' boomerang. The same greed and perversion in the Jewish heart is to be found in abundance in that of the European. Pathological altruism?!?!?! Holy shit, how can you believe that? Our pathologically altruistic nobility sold us into slavery ages ago.

>China's gonna collapse

And then we're going to have a massive flood of chinks fleeing

Australia and BC won't survive unless we bring back Chinese exclusion acts and I'd argue taking it a step further and introducing an apartheid system for the chinks already in our lands

>tfw to intelligent too poo in loo

Yes. He will.

Checked.

based china bro.

I don't think China would invade Australia. We're part of ANZUS, if you get attacked, the US and New Zealand are contractually obligated to fight back. Not only that, but there are plenty of European allies who would gladly come back to fight with you.

I see them pissing in the street in broad daylight now every so often...they're truly filthy.

>Australia and BC won't survive unless we bring back Chinese exclusion acts and I'd argue taking it a step further and introducing an apartheid system for the chinks already in our lands

>Chinese exclusion act
That will never happen :)

>Chink apartheid system
thats already in place, the whites cant afford to live in asian dominated areas.

In WWII 99% ethnically European Australia was saved by 92% ethnically European America.
>IT HAS NO RELAVENCE TODAY.
America is getting conqured by Mexico & Australia is getting sold to the mainland Chinese.

I think we'd have a pretty good chance.

Is this an attempt at Sun-Tzu-make-your-enemy-underestimate-you?

Don't know how we would fight back. Our army has zero tanks, no fighter jets and the regular army is a couple of understrength battalions. the only thing we have is the SAs who're some of the best in the world at what they do.

I'd enlist for sure.

My dad met Kiwis in Vietnam, said you were bros.

Some of us still remember you and the Aussies were always there for us.