Father allows Mother to give away their child

>Father allows Mother to give away their child
Leftists celebrate this shit. Can you get more cucked?

media is cucked bro

Can you just imagine what kind of weird pussy manlet that kid would grow up to be?

>another man raises your child
Sounds like the opposite of cucked to me.

The point of having children is to raise them to the best of your abilities so they can pass on your knowledge and stories to his child.

is ellen page anglo/celtic?

is it ok for germanic/balkan/italian/north african mixed guys like me to fuck anglo/celtic women like ellen page?

She's from Nova Scotia, likely Celtic.

If I was in high school I wouldnt want no fucking kid?????
Throw away your entire life for a baby with some girl when youre like 17 yrs old.
thats stupid

>Leftists celebrate this shit
The movie was hated at the time. Juno chose adoption over abortion. It was seen in some circles as a Pro-life film.

I thought it was straight up Moe. Creepy and moe. And unbearably saccharine. Unsurprisingly I felt the same about TLOU.

>Can you get more cucked?
It's michael cera, so probably not.

You've already doomed your life to no more better then a elaborate, convoluted, heroin junkie existence... Without the heroin(or with, who knows) at that point anyways.

>muh life is meant to be enjoyed man
>fuck responsiblity, I'm just gonna chase fun(the drug, purple dragon, etc)
>that'll surely never run out

Without value. Without duty. A man's existence descends to that of hedonism. And the high ALWAYS runs out.

What thread did you think you were responding to?

The point of sperming inside your wife is to make you pay for my offspring.

fuck off potato nigger

irish men have small cocks. irish women love big Germanic/Mediterranean cocks.

I don't understand the question.

Also

>The places "FUN" take you.

Teenagers with babies are likely to stay in poverty for the rest of their lives, you dolt

Hard to support a family when you can't get a decent job because you dropped out of high school to take care of a kid

The right fucking loved the movie because it was about a woman who didn't get an abortion.

Hard to keep a civilization going when you wait till you're thirty to squeeze out your 1.8 autistic kids with a skank.

You're either short sighted enough to have unprotected sex with the wrong person that'll you'll always be failure economically, or sociopathic enough to trade away anything of meaning for a pretend* life.

It's that simple.

I'm 32 and just became wealthy, I finally have a chance to start a family, don't scare me like this. I thought eggs expire at 30, not sperm.

Sperm degrades slower... But it does degrade.

Better hit the ground running.

I guess Kek agrees my time is running out