Korean Hwarang is original samurai on japan

Korean Hwarang is original samurai on japan.

Even Japanese judo , Korean Yudo , jiujitsu , katana and kendo was originated by Korean Hwarangdo.
Pls look at this history.
allmartialarts.com/KIXCO/History/history/map.htm

Haidong Gumdo demonstration
It's art of ancient hwarang which was original style of Japanese kenjitsu and kendo.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JVZu_-TSQ

This is traditional Teakkyon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1Im-3ZtH8 [Open]
Tekkyon and hwarangdo is Original ancient style of hapkido kicking and teakwondo and known as a original style of Japanese judo and Korean Yudo and jiujitsu.
I didnt know that ancient Teakkyon has throwing skills and take down that a like of judo and Yudo.
And since Teakkyon is one of the most old martial arts of japan and Korea, I think judo teacnique is copy from Teakkyon?. It's natural to think by time table and history of east Asia.
Everyone knows those true history of east Asia that almost every single Japanese culture is made by Yayoi.
And Yayoi is Korean.
Everyone knows it except netuyo jap monkey.

Do not believe jap fantasy.
Face this reality that japs are Jomon monkey who has no culture but a abo life,
And Yayoi Korean educated japs as a slave of Korea and it's became jap culture like judo and kendo and katana.

Even your own jap king is saying, Korean blood was the king of jap.
Pls face this reality and do not believe jap fantasy.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbeltmag.com/daily/martial-arts-history/korean-martial-arts-history/ancient-korean-swords-and-sword-arts-part-1/
blackbeltmag.com/daily/martial-arts-history/korean-martial-arts-history/ancient-korean-swords-and-sword-arts-part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=aPXcoL8xAMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pls look at this history. This is most important from the imfometion because it's histry of hwarang and hwarangdo

>not politics
>is an international culture thread

Studied Hwa Rang Do in the eighties. Small joint manipulation is nearly always what I end a fight quickly with. However, I don't know if this thread qualifies for /pol.

The point is Japanese is stealing the culture of Hwa Rang Do. The small joint manipulation is clearly the culture of Korea not japan.
Aiki jiujitsu is fake of Hwa Rang Do. This is what I wanted to say

Yrs it's politics.
Because Japanese is stealing culture like Hwa Rang Do teacnique from Korea and deny the war crime.
This is clearly connect with politics of japan
Hwa Rang Do is Korea. Fuck aiki.

M8 but Korean culture is now shit

Agree Japan appropriated Korean martial arts. Wasn't called Hwa Rang Do until the 1960's to be technical.

History is history.
Jap must accept Korean Hwa Rang Do and Teakkyon is the original of Japanese judo,kendo and aikido.

Not trusting this flag.

Go eat a Chihuahua.

Yes Japanese appropriated and steal Korean martial arts.
It's really make me sad and angry.

Karate-do >>>>>>> errthing, you dumb gaijin
You are probably not Japanese

It was just a Korea martial arts.
But jap stealed culture of korea and named as judo kendo and aikido.
So to prevent this, Korea started to say it's hwarangdo. It's jap all fault

Karate is actually korea-tee
It's meaning martial art from korea...

Keys discuss how can we stop jap to steal the culture of korea?
I want jap just stop the judo kendo and aikido
It's all hwarangdo at the first.

Have you heard the story about the re-burial of one of the first emperor in Japan, where the scientist found Corean-like scriptures, clothes, jewlery etc? is it true ?

japs were also took the korean sword
blackbeltmag.com/daily/martial-arts-history/korean-martial-arts-history/ancient-korean-swords-and-sword-arts-part-1/

nips are basically gooks

Yes it is!!!
Japanese king is just a emperor from Korea and Korea was true ruler of japs

And yea exactly katana is copy of Korean ancient sword

What a stupid jap is

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH JAPANESE
JAPANESE IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A WAGYUBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A KATSU?
JAPANESE IS PIG DISGUSTING
ABE SHINZO IS A MURDERER
FUCKING NIPPON

Katana is copy of ancient Korean sword
Even newest resurch prove it.
Question:why jap copys ancient Korean culture without shame?
blackbeltmag.com/daily/martial-arts-history/korean-martial-arts-history/ancient-korean-swords-and-sword-arts-part-1

Because japan has historically inferior complex toward korea

This

suck my cock faggot

Are you nip in canada?

here is your bump

btw koreans are obviously inferior to the Japanese. Before being ruled by the Japanese, your country was ruled by the Chinese, and that is the history of your country.

You people don't know anything else. Now you are ruled by the US and we go to your country and fuck your women.

People can see your id, and from the similarity in writing style I'm guessing just about every post in this thread with a Japanese flag is you.

Take off the proxy.

Katana is even copy of Korean sword
Do you shame yourself japan?

Great thread.make tae great again

fuck japan. i still hold a grudge for pearl harbor

fuck japan

Why are you using a proxy?
Everyone can see through your paper-thin disguise, Jun.
You are the untermensch.

>jap monkeys!
>korea stronk!

I'm not talking who is proxy
Pls talk about politics and history of japan stealing Korean culture
If you think I'm wrong try to prove me it's wrong
You can't .
What a dirty culture steal jap

Koreans come off as niggers saying shit like WE WUZ EMPEROR AND KANGZ AND SAMURAI IN SHIIIIIIIIET.

Not surprising that of all the asian countries, nigger culture hit you guys the hardest. Look at their K-rap and other trash they are mass producing.

If jap stop steals culture of Korea and stop all the fake culture
Everything will solve

Pls just stop and ban judo kendo and aikido and katana
It's korea

And just say it as hwarangdo. That's all

The Katana Originates from Chinese swords you gook monkey

Korea is the country that chimps out over everything, including Japans own Emperor visiting the yasukuni shrine.

Like I said earlier, Korean culture is a copy of American metropolis culture and Jewish media.

And if your martial arts was any good, you wouldn't e known for getting BTFO by every country you go to war with.

じゃ、お前は日本人なら、これから日本語で話したら問題ではないね?
お前は日本が韓国の文化なんてを奪ったと思うなら、日本語でちゃんと説明してみて、猿。

>Korean
>Good
Kek

Korean Foreign policy both north and south is just to autistically screech until someone helps clean up your diaper.

I really don't know who's worse, the cult controlled female president, or the meme living god of the north. Theres obviously something fucked up about the koreans that when given two countries of the same people they both end up on some fucked up anime plot line shit.

They're more like Asian Jews, with muh gorillions of comfort women in WW2 give reparations and feel sorry for us pls.

Who cares? Manwha is absolute fucking trash and will never be as good as manga.

I dunno how I came across this subject before on youtube. Think I was looking up korean fried chicken recipies and came upon a small youtube sight by a Nippon that had that scrolling stuff they do in english and it was very interesting seeing the perspective from Japan and it makes a lot of sense.

I thought it was really funny while shit is happening in Korea with the 8 goddeses stuff Japan, China, and N.Korea are kicking S.Korea while they are down.

>>猿。
Looooolllllllll japan is the only monkey in Asia

猿はお前だ。馬鹿猿ジャップ。笑わせなよ。

So you admit you're not Japanese then.

Why are you using a proxy exactly? Because you know the words of a Korean have no credibility?

youtube.com/watch?v=aPXcoL8xAMA

shit like this is fascinating. There was another video where Japan supposedly has records of the first Korean ambassador group showing up in Japan and they just steal shit. Its pretty funny they have art depicting it.

op you have major fucking autism. very pathetic

Listen, OP is serious. A Japanese kid of Korean descent showed me like three Hwarangdo moves as a kid, and I've killed every attacker who came at me, their bodies vaporizing on contact with my fists.

I'm pretty scared to have this power.

fite me @ 4:20 m8 i uzi bruce lee pajeet kung do art

Take your autism back to Sup Forums nip