Why is the Trump presidency such a rolling disaster

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/03/16/why-is-the-trump-presidency-such-a-rolling-disaster/

Read it and weep.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/bulletins/the-preet-heat/
propublica.org/article/deutsche-bank-trump-conflict-of-interest-despite-settlements
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are the shills such a rolling disaster?

Is that all you've got?

Is that all YOU got? An op-ed from a left wing non-credible fake news website and a few meme pictures? You shills really are getting desperate.

Look, kid, Trump's presidency is falling apart daily and that article outlines everything wrong with it. Sorry if that damages your safespace but you're going to have to be a big boy and realize that crying "d-d-don't tread on me" means literally nothing in the real world.

Man, that projection. You're pretty pathetic m8. I hope they pay you well at Shareblue because it's all gonna come crashing down on you very soon. I hope the next 8 years teach you a valuable lesson. Have a lovely day.

No projection here kid, it's all reality. A reality for you that's crumbling every time you open your web browser and real life peeks through your Breitbart and InfoWars shield and challenges your safespace.

Now you'll run away because you can't handle it. It's a shame, really. All you have to do is open your eyes and admit you were wrong.

NOT

good I hope he ruins the country

it's over bros. let's all all vote for hillary or bernie next time

AN

>travel ban
>disaster
only thing unconstitutional was about the green cards, everything else was business as usual, a non issue
>ACA repeal
>disaster
Its been less than 2 months Washington Nigger. Where were you when obama was a long string of disasters
>the budget
>disaster
an opinion based on "it will be shit, trust me." Literally nothing
>abysmal management
>disaster because people are wary of deep state jewry
top kek (((washington post)))
>impulsive and distracted trump
>disaster yet gives no evidence as to why this impedes trumps ability
Trump's exec orders have either been good or nothing to worry about, and his approval ratings are going higher and higher yet washington nigger tells me the world is crumbling
Drunpf btfo for sure

>trumpgoingdown.......

on your mom!

>no projection here kid.
>projection here kid.
>here kid.
>kid.

That's adorable. You're adorable.

more niggers in red states

in my opinion its going pretty well

sage

I'm tired of this shit. He's honestly trying, and yet the media and liberal shitheads keep yelling at him and talking shit for literally no reason. I'm so sick of this shit.

>be twice as old as everyone who posts
>get uppity little fags pretending they know it all

Nice try, kid.

You mean more poor fat white people with a dozen redneck kids.

Shills doesn't even feel like an insult anymore.

He opposed the almighty MSM, this it's the results.

He can't move cause anything he does will be criticized, he has to be president by ignoring it, or even punish them, but being president it's hard, this it's going to be the rest of his presidency or he learns.

Just don't reply to bait thread, you fucking morons.

sage

He's trying, of course, but what he's trying to do is the problem.

Whether you're sick of it is irrelevant. You can cry like Trump does but it won't help.

Kind of like you liberals cry because Hilary lost?

Because of a lot of things. The media doesn't have to be afraid of racism for going after him; the former administration is against him; he's a white male; he's DRUMPF.

Imagine the media like a special ed class, the Obama administration is the teacher letting the kids go out and play (through making information extremely easy to access). They're having a field day.

>Washington Post

Yeah... Sure, buddy.

So where's the wall? Why did so many members of trump's administration admit to talking to the russians illegally? What happened to both travel ban? Why won't the president of Mexico come to the White House? Why did the WH publically apologize to the UK?

Bury your head in the sand all you want but know that all your wishful thinking has come to naught.

because all it did was pick up fights with everyone instead of doing civil work.

The government right now is twitter shit talking that's it. Trump is a Twitter celebrity nothing else rn.

I've no need to cry. You tards letting Trump win means a delicious impeachment trial to make you miserable.

>Reminder: Trump has done literally nothing wrong since he got into office.

Everything that's gone wrong, or seems to have gone wrong, since this administration came into power can be tied to the Democrats, the establishment republicans like Ryan competing to be the Judas that gets the 30 silver pieces, or the lying media.

Let me guess, the only purveyors of truth is fox news, right?

Fallacies

yes

the more ineffective the federal government is the better

>hasn't been 2 months since Trump got inaugurated
>activists judges challenging his executive orders
>wall in preliminary planning stages

LOL, the old "it's the democrat's fault" when Republicans fuck up, right? Just like how they're taking credit for everything Obama did good, like the jobs report.

What happened to "muh personal responsibility?"

They control every branch of government. If they can't do what they want to do then the problem lies within the Republican party.

>Look, kid,
>kid
>>be twice as old as everyone who posts
>>get uppity little fags pretending they know it all
>Nice try, kid.
You're 164?

Democrats are far from blameless, but much of the problem does lie with the Republicans, yes. I'm not defending Republicans. That's why I voted for Trump, he's not an establishment republican like Jeb! or Kasich were. The problem isn't Trump, the problem is that the rest of the party he is the nominal leader of isn't enough like him.

>his approval ratings
Are going down.

He hasn't been able to pass his major initiatives.
It turns out he doesn't understand the Constitution and the limits on the powers of the president.
His budget won't get passed.
His healthcare won't get passed.

He's been fucking terrible by any measure, I'm afraid.

Setbacks nothing, trump could have done jack all for his first few months and nobody would bat an eye. It's the fact that he's going in half assed and getting nowhere which is telling.

Everytime he makes some outrageous claim without evidence or backs a venture that fails in a couple weeks people are less and less willing to go along with his plans. More and more, people see trump as a moron or a liar who doesn't have our interests at heart.

Really, why do you still support him? Wishful thinking?

Kasich would have been a better Republican nominee than any of the rest but he still would have been the worst candidate compared to Hillary.

Was this written by podesta?

>read literally anything from Washington Post

HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

sage & /thread

A moldy ham sandwich would've been a better candidate that Hillary Clinton.

(Of course, Hillary was still a much better candidate then Sanders.)

The GOP tried the hardline approach for a while but when they didn't have the majority it backfired spectacularly.

Remember when the government shut down for a week or so?

Why, hello there, Share Blue. What's the narrative for today?

>listen up kid
The U.S. looks to be on the edge of an economic boom. The recent growth has everything to do with optimism in the economy for the first time in 8 years.
Obama centralized one-fifth of the economy in a bid to place more controls on the population. The effect was a boom in low paying part time work... you twit

>claim without evidence
This is what they all say before they get btfo by Trump. Do you honestly think we haven't got used to your shilling? You've been saying "Trump is a failure" since he started campaigning. Now, after being completely wrong on Trump's chances of victory, you act with 100% certainty that he will fail as president. Your projections are completely worthless, yet, you're so high on your own supply that you don't realize it.

KEK

Most of them don't actually believe this shit, they just get paid to push it.

Some of us have been here since the start of the primary, we've seen all sorts of shilling. Yet, the shills also act 100% certain Trump is certainly done this time.

the ACA also meant that instead of sitting on a nest egg for emergency medical funds, low and middle income families can spend and invest. In many ways, it counteracts the fear the housing market collapse created.

People are more willing to take risks when they have a safety net.

Look at all your predecessors shills

>3,000 out of 3,100 counties are red
>97 of those counties are among the poorest
>97 out of 3,000 red controlled counties
>3% of all red state counties

Projections nothing, the latest travel ban was knocked out faster than the last and by the same means. Apparently, trump learned nothing from the first ban.

Claiming Obama wiretapped trump tower didn't work out as there wasn't even an indictment.

Worse still, Flynn turned out to be a TURKISH AGENT and managed to get a seat as a NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR. There was NO vetting for trump's administration, was there?

It's just been one failure after another with this guy, hasn't it?

Then explain to me now with the policies he has proposed consumer confidence is at an all-time high. Why is it that my deductible doubled after the passage of ACA? So in effect, I now have to hold on to twice as much of a nest egg in case I need healthcare

>(((washington post)))

MARCH 15, 2017
judicialwatch.org/bulletins/the-preet-heat/

President Trump sent another shock wave through the legal system Friday with an abrupt Justice Department demand that all forty-six U.S. Attorneys held over from the Obama Administration hand in their resignations immediately.

The Southern District of New York SDNY is connected to several Trump-related matters...
- It’s deep into a complex series of tax and money-laundering cases involving Deutsche Bank, a major Trump Organization creditor.
-It’s investigating whether pro-Trump Fox News structured illegal payments to employees in sexual harassment cases.
- An ethics group filed a lawsuit against President Trump in the Southern District alleging he has violated the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.

- Deutsche Bank Remains Trump’s Biggest Conflict of Interest Despite Settlements

Deutsche Bank is Trump’s largest lender. While the troubled bank has settled several of the charges against it, it’s still undergoing scrutiny by the Justice Department and other federal regulators, and is being overseen by six independent monitors, making conflicts of interest inescapable.
by Jesse Eisinger
ProPublica, Feb. 9, 2017, 11:16 a.m.
propublica.org/article/deutsche-bank-trump-conflict-of-interest-despite-settlements

A mad man made disaster.

If you want healthcare you should spend money on getting a citizenship in a country with real healthcare.

'cause your rich

if you had half a brain you'd have noticed the active treason being committed by the previous administration.
your lack of work in stopping this attempted coup, and the aide you've provided to the perpetrators is not going to reflect well on you at your trial.
your stupidity allowed yourself to be brainwashed, and it's about to get you either executed or imprisoned for a very long time.
either way, your stupidity has ruined your life. this is why stupidity, poverty, and criminality are all inter-related. the root cause is stupidity, and your life is the result of a succession of bad decisions executed for immediate gratification.
your genes are worthless to humanity so your fate is probably the best for all parties.

Definitely not rich. Middle class if anything. I have a good employer that used to have a "Cadillac Plan." I thought ACA was supposed to lower costs for the majority of Americans especially the middle class.

>washington post

You fuckers complained about Obama's spin doctors yet for Trump you shill for free. You also dismiss any critical opinions as paid and dishonest. The MSM didn't like GWB or Obama that much either but Trump outright called them fake, of course they'll search with a magnifying glass for errors to discredit him and frankly it's not very hard to embarrass him.
Like a retard he's talking about rising criminal rates in Sweden and Germany while the US has a much higher criminal rate relative to their inhabitants, has had real "no-go zones" since the 80s, namely nigger ghettoes.

>Washington compost

>Red States

You mean black states.

Healthcare in this country was a lot better before ACA. The service is shit. The drugs are still insanely priced. It costs a lot more. Sounds like a lose lose for most Americans.

That's probably why our Emperor God Trump has won and will eventually do away with this horrible bill.

Praise KEK

>"If you don't agree with me you're dumb dumb DUMB."

Trump has been a fuck up for decades. He has no plans, no abilities, no idea about what he is supposed to do. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and turned it into bronze.

>wapo

lol no

>I'm afraid
and there we have it.

kek, it is just so sad

>implying liberal judges weren't foaming at the mouth waiting for the second ban.
> implying that he did nothing while the media ranted and raved over his accusation, learn to dimensional chess m8
> implying that vetting is a 100% perfect procedure that catches everything.
>implying he's done nothing but fail
wew lad, let's look at what actually happened in reality:
>Liberal judges are jumping head over heals to virtue signal and expose themselves as completely unfit for their positions because of it.
>NSA had everyone tapped, or did you forget this? No indictment because it is literally impossible to prove obongo issued the order but I guarantee a multi-billionaire was most assuredly on the tap this guy list.
>We found a spy, we ousted a spy, guess who we learned isn't a friend or an ally? Also wasn't Hillary literally in bed with the Saudi's and Iranians?
>I see no failures here except when the democrats come in. Goys we gotta roadblock everything, don't let him do anything. Goys we need to overstep our boundaries, call everyone a racist, especially you Mrs. FakeIndian. Goys there is literally nothing wrong with the Obama administration. I could go on but I'm wasting my breath pointing out democrat flaws to a shill.

Underrated post

hahaha, media!

97 out of the 100 poorest counties are red and 3 are blue but the picture is misleading. Around 96% of all counties are red and 97% of the poorest counties are red. It's a retarded comparison.

>fuck up
Billionaire, and President of the United States.

>Washington Post
Really nigger?

>dismiss any critical opinion.
Because it is an opinion, an idea based upon ideas and muh feels. Maybe if you started pushing critical facts that aren't published just to be a smear campaign we might debate with a little more respect but no, the left always has and always will argue with emotion instead of logic.
>MSM not liking Obama.
Jesus fucking Christ, how does the pizza man make is so deep into your echo chamber? First nigger in chief could literally do no wrong in their eyes.
>Calling them fake after they publish fake shit
And yet you still jump to their defense. The unknowing shill is the most valuable shill because it shows your ideas are spreading without money being involved.Remember his tax returns proving a russian connection? Remember him standing no chance? Remember the 'avid' reporting on the islamic terror attacks?
>You cannot talk about rising crime in a other nation when you have higher crime rates.
What kind of fucked up fallacy is this shit? Let refugees in, violent crime sky rockets, imagine that. Also our violent crime has been steadily dropping through the years, see any number of studies. Deporting our 'refugees' (read: mexicans) will cause it to drop further. Niggers, on the hand, will always nig.

Is this the ultimate Trump shill tactic
>"Let's ignore what shit he pulled this time, it's all part of a bigger plan"
And then the next fuckup comes
>"Let's ignore what shit he pulled this time, it's all part of a bigger plan"
And so on ad infinitum.

nice job summing that up for them. I was going to do it but I'm low on breath as it is. These shills are relentless when it comes to bashing a president that has actually achieved a lot in very little time. Any hold up in progress is due to the slow moving bureaucrat machine of the establishment. Then throw in the activist judges and obstructionist democrats.

He will persevere. He will overcome.

I'm sorry but which fuck ups am I ignoring? The ones you've blown completely out of proportion or the ones that simply didn't happen? I am not saying he hasn't fucked up, I'm saying these fuck ups either had a good side you are completely ignoring or were simply planted for the media to chew on while he actually did shit while they were preoccupied. Then again I would expect you to understand politics or the tactics used therein.

The only motivation you have for dismissing the MSM is because they go against Trump and Trump told you so. Your cognitive dissonance is that you can easily forgive breitbart and dailystormer and whatnot for pushing an agenda and posting fake news because it fits into your narrative whereas MSM like washingtonpost and la times and the new yorker display dishonesty on a much smaller scale yet you've finally found a reason why can openly dismiss them and not look like a complete imbecile.

fake news

Please rank these media outlets integrity on a scale of 1-10
>MSNBC
>FOXNEWS
>CNN

>disgruntling China not even a week in, wanted to settle the dispute with a steak in the Trump tower
>draining the swamp means getting wallstreet into your cabinet
>obvious dishonest ties to Russia, wants to deflect it by making inane claims Obama wiretapped him
>continues to talk about the wiretapping, was told to present evidence, has none
>mexico won't pay for the wall
>seriously, you can spin it as much as you want, mexico won't pay for it. Indirectly maybe, along with Americans
>accused Hillary of being a warmonger starting WW3, now hardening relations to NK
>fraternatizing with the Saudis, also something he accused Hillary of
>repealed ACA only to replace it with something more expensive
>cutting social security for military expenses everyone says he doesn't need

It's true I fear. Trump will not get anything done because he doesn't have the people or the support to do it. The Deep State couldn't keep him out of office but they can keep him from accomplishing a single thing which is probably even worse than if he hadn't become president at all. At this rate I don't think he'll even get Gorsuch approved to the Supreme Court before his 4 years are up, that's how stonewalled and cucked he is as a president.

>he posts fake news again
lol

No, not even close kid. When I look at the msm pushing the ideas that islam is entirely peaceful, refugees do not cause problems, antifa and liberal otherkin are amicable ideas, that Hillary should have rightfully won, that no matter what our president does he is wrong, or any other inane thing they spew these days, I cringe and I mourn that they have strayed so from their founding idea of unbiased news. Now the media seeks nothing more than to smear the president, empower illegal immigrants and criminals, vaguely report on any bad event, and so on and so forth.
>LA Times, New Yorker, WaPo
Are the defining standards of liberal media and yet you you insult me for your imaginary idea that I like breitbart because I disagree with you? I openly dismiss the media because they've strayed from their original purpose to, instead, be propaganda tools.

I want to know, since you're so engulfed in what the msm says, how do you feel about them calling illegal aliens undocumented immigrants or undocumented americans? How do you feel about islam being a religion of peace or refugees doing nothing wrong? How do you feel about the way msm praised everytime obongo used a toilet instead of the street while criticizing trump for simply existing?

They all lie.
Judge by the evidence, not what some retard who spent 4 years earning a degree to read lines from a teleprompter tells you, and always assume that anyone pushing a narrative is only telling half of the truth at best.

Is that your whole counter argument?
Jesus Christ I'm talking to toddlers here it seems. I don't view/read any of your American media outlets because all are shitty. What is even shittier however is the fact that you guys elevated conspiracy theorists and confirmed russian trolls to be more credible than the established ones. This is the true degeneracy here. It's funny how you think interracial marriage is killing white culture. Anti-western propaganda from russia today or breitbart is.

>Breitbart is anti western
They actually report on the damage the refugee crisis is causing in Europe
>MUH RUSSIANS!!!!!
Bullshit. You have no proof. At least we have actual evidence that Shareblue and CREW are real actual shill groups trying to astroturf for the Dems. I hope you were just pretending to be retarded.

If you dismiss media outlets alltogether, how do you get your news? I could also ask you a number of cherry picked questions but quite honestly I don't want to convince you, Sup Forums especially seems to be way to far up Trump's ass and riding his cock to even realize he's slowly changing your country not for blue collar workers but for the only society he knows. Millionaires, corporate fatcats and wallstreet sharks.

>We're the shills
Gaslighting much? Shareblue is real and it has your little hugbox called r/Politics by the balls. We support Trump and we're doing it for free, Ausnigger.

always makes me giggle when a lefty trots out the average IQs for the southern US as proof them damn rednecks is retarded.

>Is USA destroyed, becoming a Fallout-like wasteland
No

>Has USA devolved into complete anarchy and violence like The Purge
No

>Has a foreign army invaded and seized control of the country, executing and imprisoning thousands
No

>Has the economy collapsed, millions out of work and starving
No

>Has left wing media and its followers shit the bed and taken to hurling their own feces at themselves and eveyone else since Nov 8
Yes

I think I found the problem

>Disgruntling China
China is *always* disgruntled over something.
>Draining the swamp.
One of the few things I will agree is a fuck up, however I like some of his cabinet.
>Obvious Russian ties
That no one can prove despite trying for months if not years.
>Obama wire tapped.
Everyone got wiretapped, you neatly danced around my point of saying as much.
>Repeatedly talks about wiretapping without evidence
You mean like Russian ties?
>Mexico won't pay for the wall.
I'm sorry you took hyperbole seriously but tariffs and such can make mexico pay even if they won't actually sign a check.
>Seriously
See above.
>Accused Hilary of being a warmonger
Nations were threatening ww3 should she get elected, does that tell you nothing?
>Hardening relations with NK
I see this as a good thing. Let the insane isolationist be alone.
>Fraternizing with Saudis
Hillary didn't?
>Repealed ACA only to replace
OK Mr. TimeTraveler, it has not been repealed yet and the replacement is still being worked on.
>cutting SS for mil spending
In case it slipped your mind we are a militaristic nation, our economy almost entirely depends being at war or involved in conflict. The military industrial complex is a thing.

Again, I see one actual fuck up here that I don't even really qualify as a fuck up. Oh boo hoo China and NK are mad, nobody, literally nobody, gives a fuck. NK is a boogeyman and China can't do shit without tanking its economy, the global economy, or initiating ww3. It is all posturing.

Couldn't have set it better myself. The left leaning media is grasping at the straws now.