Why is the concept of global citizenship bad? Why not get rid of nation states...

Why is the concept of global citizenship bad? Why not get rid of nation states? Why is multiculturalism bad for Western countries and/or culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxiT30N6ti4
cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm going to move my entire family into your house and not only do you have to provide room, board, education, and healthcare, I will successfully sue you if you decide you no longer want to support us.

If this sounds good to you then you are the parasite.

>Why is multiculturalism bad
instead of taking the time to write out my thoughts on the issue, i am going to post a meme comic

good post

But what makes the right side bad?

a global world is still a nation state, just one with a zero dimensional border.

one world order would concentrate power in too few hands. you should have paid more attention in high school.
if you had, you'd also know absolute power corrupts absolutely. it's a bit simplistic, that, but it gets the point across.

fucking great post

I believe when two or more cultures come into contact they begin to clash, this can be seen in my own country with the Chinese and Muslim ghettos clashing with western and white culture.

"Why not get rid of nation states?" Bad idea. Without nations there is no civilization, we would return to tribal forms of government with no vision of the future and there is no more culture. I love my culture and people, I don't want to see it destroyed by multiculturalism and open borders. (See the Roman Empire and how that turned out for them.)

youtube.com/watch?v=jxiT30N6ti4

nothing. drumpftards just think everything will be mixed together but it won't. globalism is the future and they won't stop it.

Because Western civilisation has been very successful.

Other contemporary civilisations have been less successful.

If you allow Western civilisation to be invaded and diluted by others who don't respect, don't wan't, and won't continue Western civilisation, then humanity loses.

To save humanity, we need to make the other civilisations more like Western civilisation. Either through colonisation, democratisation, or if all else fails, extermination.

Look at the countries outside the western world. Now imagine if they could outvote you and decide all the laws.

Nationalism, patriotism, ethnocentrism etc are not inherently meaningful, and globalism and multiculturalism are noble concepts. However the first group that chooses to dissolve its identity and ceases pursuing its own interests will inevitable be dominated and fucked by the other group(s). That's why its so subversive when (((some))) groups advocate altruism and mixing on the one hand, but staunchly defend their own cultural and genetic lineage on the other.

If you have to ask, you aren't worth the time answering.

A global one world government is bad because it concentrates the power to the very few wealthy and powerful elite who can't work in the interest of EVERYONE in the planet. You think a wine sipping faggot billionaire from Europe will work for the interest of a farmer in Nebraska, or a fisherman in China, or a shoemaker in South America, or a nomad in Africa, each with wildly different cultures?

This is why nationalism and decentralization is important. A nation is composed of a group of people with the same history, culture, and identity, and therefore, are best suited to govern themselves. Multiculturalism is bad for all nations because it destroys national identity, and makes us all in the end a mixed people fighting amongst ourselves with no identity or sense of belonging, which makes it much more easier for the elite to control us.

Great response

It all amounts to a system of cultural hegemony where the globalist culture that is being exported is dominant, overshadowing the cultural heritage of everywhere it seeps into.

Because multiculturalism creates divisions within a society--why do you think that israelis advocate for multiculturalism in the west but protest it in Israel?

>because it harms national identity

Take the Western Roman Empire and Eastern Roman Empire for example. The first primarily spoke latin and was of a latin culture, the second was greek-speaking and had a greco-roman culture...Given those huge cultural barriers(ie. Rome was multicultural at this point) the empire literally split into two spheres: the latin speaking half and the greek speaking half. Granted there were other factors involved with that division, but it certainly didn't help that the empire was quite literally bi-cultural in that regard.

And once Germans started flooding the WRE and not assimilating to Roman culture(ie. multiculturalism in WRE)? Well, that didn't help the Germans and Romans unify at all, and undoubtedly helped in their establishing Germanic kingdoms within the WRE.

>To save humanity, we need to make the other civilisations more like Western civilisation. Either through colonisation, democratisation, or if all else fails, extermination.

You're on the right track, but this last part is hypocritical.

If cultures must be preserved then that should include the cultures of others. Let those other nations attempt to preserve their culture while we worry about trying to preserve our own. In time they may evolve like we did, or maybe they'll keep on living their way until the end of time. Only if they step on our toes should we get involved. e.g. polluting the oceans or attempting to migrate

Think of it like many of the alien conspiracies about aliens not wanting to make contact because we have not reached the level of civilisation that would ensure mutual understanding.

B-b-but I thought diversity was good?

woah
Sup Forums btfo
drumpflets on suicide watch
can't let him get the nuclear codes
really makes me think
im with her now
wtf I love niggers now
well Sup Forums?

>it won't
>it already is

> If cultures must be preserved

You don't breed the runt of the litter. You kill it, selecting the strongest genetic line.

Western is the greatest civilisation. Others are runts. If you preserve the lesser cultures, then humanity loses.

> aliens not wanting to make contact because we have not reached the level of civilisation that would ensure mutual understanding.

Or aliens not wanting to make contact because they see "mutual understanding" as a child-like wishful thinking. Time for humanity to growup & start removing cancerous elements.

because niggers are objectively inferior to whites. Hence the connotation of the word "nigger". If niggers were actually smarter than whites, "nigger" would mean something good. But it doesn't because they're lazy, violent pieces of ignorant shit.

Fuck it, I'll bite and write a full explanation.

Arguably, that which makes humanity most unique amongst its animal brethren is the presence of multiple cultures, languages, and ways of life. In the animal kingdom, although different animals may have different habits which they live by, a population of one species tends to have a rather unified way of living, even if that population is spread amongst different geological areas (monkey species and their hierarchies, for instance). Although minute differences may exist, differences large enough to significantly separate the two groups are hardly ever present.

But in humanity, cultures have evolved much past simple habits of living; our languages, histories, and personal identities are all deeply rooted in our individual cultures; a person from one end of the world will have a much different way of viewing the world than a person from the other end of the world. This separation of cultural identities is arguably what helps to separate humans from animals on a societal level (not just an individual one), and is why different locations around the world maintain their uniqueness. True diversity is to have every culture allowed its own territory, so that individual cultural identity may be preserved.

Multiculturalism, on the other hand, laughs at this ideal and wants to mix every culture together; it wants to take away an aspect of cultural diversity in human civilization by arguing that one unified mesh of culture is more diverse than distinguished and separate cultural identities could ever be. In essence, it aims to revoke the very cultural identities which humans have built up across the world across the millennia, instead replacing it with one mono-culture which aims to represent everyone equally whilst also not representing any single culture too prominently.

The current method of achieving this seems to be slowly and deliberately diluting Western culture with other cultures found throughout the world, and yet there's a small problem with this. Western culture as it is ALREADY is defined as a mixing of worldly cultures; Western culture ALREADY IS a multi-culture. However, instead of being one unified mono-culture, it instead opts to have as many cultures present in as closely packed a space as possible; by separating unique cultures between county, city, and state lines, the USA already has achieved a state of multiculturalism in which everyone has their own corner to enjoy life in. And should any one person find it within their means to explore other cultures, it's very easy to explore minute pieces of other cultures in the controlled environment which is America without having to fully commit to travelling to the county which the culture originates in. Even then, the option of fully committing is still possible, but not required for those who wish to experience other cultures.

By taking such an already diverse culture and purposefully adding in more elements from one culture (i.e. pumping in culture from Middle-Eastern and African states), the parts which remained separate from those cultures are gradually drowned out, leading to a mono-culture in which nothing feels unique. If this were to happen the other way around (European and Asian culture being pumped in), the results would still be the same, just skewed upon a different cultural axis.

The current model we have for multiculturalism works just fine, and keeping unique cultural states for every cultural identity is crucial in making sure that no one culture gets drowned out. That is the true essence of being a multicultural world, and yet so many people spit in the face of this idea, preferring instead to dilute every culture into one generic pot from which no original culture can be distinguished.

Humans aren't truly free if they aren't free to perform different political and economic experiments across the globe.

A one size fits all government just wouldnt work, there's no way a government that large could possibly meet the needs of so many people, their lives would cease to matter.

Nations are better equipped to protect the rights of their people. Power is inevitably abused when consolidated into the hands a few over a great many.

As for multiculturalism, plenty of people have said it. If you really want to preserve unique cultures, you need to keep them separate.

There is no such thing as 'objective inferiority.' Inferiority is a term relative to what you mean by it.

>You don't breed the runt of the litter. You kill it, selecting the strongest genetic line.

This doesn't apply since we are not breeding them.

>If you preserve the lesser cultures, then humanity loses.

It's not up to us to preserve their culture. It's up to them. I say let them be on their own land and see how far they can go. If they can't make it far then that's their problem.

If western culture is the best then there is nothing to worry about, assuming we've eradicated multiculturalism within western nations.

>Or aliens not wanting to make contact because they see "mutual understanding" as a child-like wishful thinking.

They would have eradicated us earlier in that case - no need to let a potential future hostility arise.

Does any pro globalist idiot here think Japan should just open it's borders, let in all different cultures and people? Does anyone want to see the beauty and uniqueness of japanese culture dilute into american style ghettos and walmart bullshit?

GET OUT

>why is multiculturalism bad
>whites are the world's minority race at only 12%
>whites are superior to every other race
>other races are envious and resentful
>other races would want to live wherever whites go to white cities and white congregations
>other races will outbreed whites like the rats they are
>subhuman inferior brown races will constantly destroy everything whites do
>other races will constantly want handouts from whites and become the welfare niggers they are
>whites will be forced to carry the whole world on its back just like they gave the whole world the internet, computers, cars, planes, trains, technology, medicine, satellites, light, energy etc. etc.

You have an IQ of a nigger

Globalism isn't inevitable. You only say it is because you've given up hope. You've given up hope because you're a coward and a weakling.

OP here. Thanks for the posts everyone. What points should I absolutely not miss if I'm going to be debating this topic?

lurk moar newfag

Because every piece of scum on earth would move to a western country and destroy that too.

>multiculturalism

All that means is you'll be living in a crime ridden city filled with brown people.

every culture deserves a home OP. or would you rather see a worldwide South Africa? its what youre advocating.

So, basically cultural communism?

globalized multiculturalism is a contradiction, you cannot have true multiculturalism without allowing sovereign nation states their right to be independent.

Multiculturalism is not bad or good, it's an utopia like "real" communism.
Read some roman history.

It's inevitable to have globalism. especially thanks to modern communication. It's over, science and technology killed Nationalism.

They move retarded apes into well developed and functioning white areas to chase the whites out. The whites must take expensive loans and move the a new area, expanding civilization in that nation, the government moves retarded apes there. This goes on and on.

Good for gdp and banks. Not good for the nation builders.

Multiculturalism is the death of culture.
when you combine all cultures you dont have any defined or specific culture and i for one want to keep my Russian traditions and beliefs so fuck anyone trying to join mine. we are the one culture that still discourage mixed race marriages and families as a whole dont allow daughters or sons to marry outside of our community. at least this is true on the west coast. no idea about the fruity fucking east coast faggotry.

t. butthurt Spanish-Indian rape baby

You don't have a nation worth being proud of, which is why you want to tear others down.

i think the coming years will make a fool out of you my brown $.02 a post friend.

culture doesn't exists. It's a belief.

you can have any belief you want but it will never be real. You can still act "Russian" if you like but it doesn't and it never meant shit.

Are you seriously suggesting that the East Coast of the USA is more cucked than the West Coast? You know nothing about cultural trends here, then.

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

You're wrong, and no amount of edgy shitposting on your part will change that.

so what if its a belief, point still stands we dont allow mexicans and nigs into our culture cause it drags it down. we make money and trade within our community and dont need lesser races bringing their faggotry into it. move along spic back to your own land where you can act like the sub human trash that you are.

Except I will emigrate to your nation to do me.

thank you mexican soothsayer; you've changed my worldview forever. hail our jewish overlords!

>shareblue

GTFO

your replying to some beaner who could give a shit either way which way the pendulum goes. this nigga is literally posting to feed his family and is probably a catholic conservitive.

stop being bated you dumbass

It can't drag down something that never existed. It's a belief. I know you think life is World of Warcraft and people are Alliance or Horde but life really isn't a video game. You believe in a bunch of spooks that don't actually exist.

>Multiculturalism is the death of culture.
No, multi-culti is a supposed society in which different cultures will live happy together.
Only western retards think that can work.

More conservative Russians in oregon/washington im speaking about my experience only no facts to back it up.

your english is unintelligible. seems the shareblue myth of all foreigners with bad english is true.

what the hell are you going on about

i understand your point, but nazism and the kkk are about white supremacy not having fun with other cultures

>those god damn niggers
>fucking kikes
>rag heads
>muh country
>globalist cuck
>libtard faggot
that's all you're gonna get from this board

i mean, if you want to progress science and humanity, globalism is the way, but there are too many nationalists and racists for that to be possible atm

Why would you make a slide thread at 3:00 AM in the morning, amerishart? Is this really where the ShareBlue contract gets spent?

cha-ching

Diversity/multi-culti in a nutshell

nihilist sperg

>Why is the concept of global citizenship bad?

Because disregarding bullshit sentimentality certain cultures really do not mix well. The most glaring example is sharia which is not compatible with anything other than sharia. Also if the ~90% of the global population that is shit poor could just pour into wealthy Western nations and reap benefits those nations wouldn't be wealthy for much longer and the world would be plunged back into the dark ages.

>Why not get rid of nation states?

The nation state was not an accident. It was developed as a result of trial and error over thousands of years of human civilization. The sovereign nation state is the most stable, effective, and prosperous form of governance.

>Why is multiculturalism bad...?

It isn't. Cultural Marxism is.

Also here is a very educational video outlining why current immigration policy is ineffective and, more importantly, destructive not only to ourselves but to the nations which export these migrants.

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

>culture doesn't exist

Mexican intellectuals, everybody

Fpbp. Why do you have your own house OP? Wouldn't giant commune complexes be better?

and he is right. the planet doesn't gives a fuck about nation, he is going straight to whats real to himself thats why he doesn't wants to die for a dumbass idea, the dude really values his life.

culture is the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively. so syaing culture doesnt exist is just a dumb thing to say. mexican culture is living on american soil and making shit money and living off various programs and shitting out 10 kids for example.

why wouldn't it?

it's basic bitch tier but pretty much my opinion
identity is important, and diversity is what makes the world beautiful
diluting that diversity for the sake of satiating some retarded white guilt or furthering the goals of multinational corporations does nothing for that beauty
and I don't like shitskins, I'd rather see less of them

>spooks

Prove your own existence, retard.

here here

I don't want to progress science and humanity - I just want to live a comfy life

>"cha-ching"

loser

Actually, nation states were not specifically chosen. Only in the last hundred years or so has communication between countries been somewhat accessible, and only recently had political theory flourished. Only now is globalism possible; the lack of communication of yesteryears made globalism impossible.

You're a naive, useful idiot. Globalism as it's currently being enacted is a forced, corporatist scam. But I guess that doesn't matter as long as you get to maintain your vision of utopia, right?

baited by shareblue you fucking cuck

Why is cultural Marxism bad? What is it?

Right, which is why the lack of communication technology stopped Europe from conquering everything except east Asia and setting up vast trade and resource extraction networks.

Cultural Marxism is essentially when all of the different cultures of your "melting pot" are melted down into one giant non-culture.

how does this example relate to thread topic?

but wouldn't the "non-culture" be a culture?

so you rejects nation as your identity then so what are you, can you now live brazil? The image shows that your idea is not unique It is the most common thing a nihilist can come up with. I ask you this : is culture a spook?

No. Read a book.

GTFO

>read a book

Which book should I read?

This

If you want to know what cultural Marxism is and why it is bad then you should probably read one on cultural Marxism.

kys faggot

stupidest shit i've read.

>civilization isn't real because it's man made

Not even, as that would entail a certain level of assimilation on the part of one group or the other. Multiculturalism is the insistence that vastly different cultures can coexist peacefully together in the same nation, despite history showing us time and time again that this isn't the case. The only reason it appears to be working in the United States is because our population has in fact always been overwhelmingly composed of Northwestern Europeans, and has been consistently stable politically. If shit were ever to hit the fan here that peace would evaporate, and the various racial/ethnic groups would work against each other and for their own benefit much more than they already do.

sure but it would be a shitty one. multiculturalism produces unhealthy, low trust, low cooperation, isolated society. you wouldn't want to be in one if you could avoid it. there is a lot of accessible books on this subject if you are really interested, such as bowling alone and coming apart. hive mind is also relevant to the subject of civilization and why iq affects it.

>Culture doesnt exist

retard. Cultures include physical behaviors and products, they are real phenomenon.

Global citizenship is bad if you live in a 1st world country because you are the wealthy elite (even the lower middle class in the US is like the top 10-20% in the world. Global citizenship allows the poor to come in and suck up resources in wealthier countries leading to liberals raising taxes to pay for this shit. It's like being wealthy and supporting communism (without being a part of the government): it's a bad idea.

do it on israel.

Read this and apply its principles to see how the elites are conditioning white people to accept being literally replaced.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>kys

don't be afraid to ask for help New Zealander :D

it will happen everywhere anyway dude not only Israel. People will move to where they like. Period.

nice point

>sure but it would be a shitty one. multiculturalism produces unhealthy, low trust, low cooperation, isolated society. you wouldn't want to be in one if you could avoid it.

This point CANNOT be stressed enough, and it's one that virtually everyone on the left and even most on the right refuse to accept in their idealistic naivety. The following study is a must read for Sup Forumsacks.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Multiculturalism doesn't work. You as an isolated continent may not realize it, but we here in Europe live with the consequences of failed multiculturalism every day.

Just one example: We fought for centuries, literally centuries with millions of victims for a separation of church and state. Muslims want to bring just that back!. We have grown up to be polite and tolerant. Muslims are the exact opposite. We honor the right to live. Muslims believe in honor killings.

You just can't live together with people who have opposite view points about everything. It's just not possible.