Just this once, I want us to address this topic seriously: Is Taylor Swift a white nationalist?

Just this once, I want us to address this topic seriously: Is Taylor Swift a white nationalist?

>Taylor Swift
>a white nationalist
>Just this once, I want us to address this topic seriously

Taylor here. Check these repeating numbers.

Taylor Swift is a girl who likes to write songs. She probably can't be arsed to give a shit about politics. She just says some feminist stuff once in a while to keep her fans happy

no its becky

I'm TS irl now is your chance

Well, she did that white colonialist video and didn't apologize.

>I'm TS irl now is your chance

Stop the larping!
Taylors (((producers))) would force her immediately to get blacked, if she would come out as a bad goy.

>picture of tswift with niggers and jews at a club

ya shes def a white supremu

*rolls eyes*

What a retardation are. If only you guys realized it was really me. I hate living in this box

She was completely silent about politics before, during, and after the election. This is proof that she is a Trump supporter.
She never autistically screeches about feminism (unlike say Emma Whatson).
All her songs reflect an unshakable belief in gender binarism despite it being 2 CY.
She used to exclusively sing country music, which is a white nationalist dogwhistle.
She continues to refuse to musically stray into degenerate/nonwhite territories. You never see her use vocal fry, try to rap, or even so much as stick her tongue out in a sexually suggestive way. She never caved into exec demands that she transform into a degenerate like Miley Cyrus, and it's likely she never will.
Whence does she draw the conviction to stand strong and remain unchanged as everyone around her bends in the wind of anti-white marxism?

>What a retardation are
Taylor knows how to write proper English, you know?

If only Tay-Tay would show up more often in social media... Or release a new album, I want TS6!

it's been an open secret for awhile now

>Female
>Not particularly attractive.
>Irrelevant.

>Irrelevant

not in the slightest

Yes, Sven, we know you don't like women who don't have a black cock in their mouth 24/7, no need to remind us

Yes™

Redpill

Everything on this post, plus she is a known Sup Forums poster

Well by guy back to Sup Forums
Sup Forums still isn't ready

She's a leftist. She wore a shirt on election day matching Lena Dunham's shirt dedicated to Hillary.

Taylor is a nigger lover and has been seen touching kikes.