Jesus Fucking Christ - We're Totally Mainstream Now

Pepe evidently needs no introduction now in WaPo:

"According to a Newsweek article, Eichenwald said the video contained strobe lights, flashing circles and an picture of Pepe the Frog flying at the screen. Eichenwald said the images were designed to trigger an epileptic seizure."

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/md-man-arrested-in-alleged-cyber-attack-on-trump-critic/2017/03/18/0ebde176-0b8d-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.749cf99fdf5f

It should be easy to get out of it in court when the dumb kike has no evdience that he had a seizure. It's so obvious he faked it so he can play the victim.

BAD BOYZ BAD BOYZ

There was literally no pepe in the strobing gif that triggered his """""""""seizure"""""""""

lying kike

We should spam this guy more

Whats his twitter?

it didn't contain a pepe he's lying, I saw the original .gif

>kurt worst map in overwatch
>lying
wow what a surprise

(((Eichenwald)))

FUCKING BUSTED FOR LYING AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT

pepe needs no introduction, his reputation precedes him

Post it

lol this asshole needs to be put in a mental home. fucking waste.

>Eichenwald
>Buchenwald
it's like they were made for each other

Was there when it was posted, no Pepe involved.

If I was the guy who got arrested over such nonsense this kike would be put to death.

kek

This one?

original gif ^^^

see
it was this one

Hes a pedo

Hahahaha i wasn't expecting it to be that blatant

Washington Post is owned by Bezos himself, remember that.

this is what peak performance looks like

>a picture of Pepe the frog flying at the screen

I didn't ask for these keks

Pah, wait til they hear about the images we use to give people cancer.

Holy FUCK I looked at that thing for like 0.5 seconds and it hurt my eyes

He already admitted that he was dehydrated and drunk, both of which are far more important in causing seizures. He is a riduculous man and no one can take him seriously. This started with him trying to intimidate Tucker Carlson with a closed prop binder supposedly chock-full of things Carlson had done wrong.

It means you are a kike with shit genes. It's pitch black and i'm exhausted at 3 am and I cans stare at it fine.

Help. Am having seizure. Send shekels...

Spam the kike with vids seeming to be legit by the thumbnail so he clicks it and gets fucked, chucked and sucked

*cucked

Reminder that Kurt has auto-play disabled, so for any gif he watches he willingly pressed play

I would go to a different chan but they're slow as fuck. So now I "debate" "women" and "niggers" on Sup Forums. And usually not about politics at all.

I second this

I knowwwww topkek

Fuck off with your blasphemy Ahmed. No user of any worth would use such talk

(((Eichenwald)))

There is no Pepe in that gif. Either he is lying (which is probable because he's a lying kike who wants cash) or he had an actual seizure and the first hallucinatory image that came to mind was Pepe.

It was this kid wot dun it.

agree

So we hide it in another image.

It's a regular German name though. It's actually quite nice.

cool prove he had a seizure

Fake news.

fat girl tindr angle

He also admitted to being on 2 days of no sleep

i hope there is a long dragged out court case

Didn't know that, thanks!

>picture of Pepe the Frog flying at the screen.

Wew lad

Reminder that Eichenwald is unironically a gay pedophile and cp collector.

It was for researching a story I swear

Dude the internet is a dangerous place full of information that can harm the body, like animated images you can't help but click on and advertisements for little boy sex you can't help but pay for