Trump is an alpha

President trump ignored the media when they ask him to shake hands with Angela Merkel, German chancellor of the EU.

What would have prompt him to not shake hands with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=rBX5GK8-NBU

Either different stances on immigration or economic protectionism.

Trump is such a fucking man child, he couldnt suppress his emotions when Merkel was hard on him economically: you raise import taxes, then we do shit too, so you cant sell yourself as the big savior of the usa.

tl;dr
Merkel cucked him, he sperges out and defies every rule of diplomacy.
Just like the telephone call with australia.

How is it going, USA, with your own version of Erdogan?

>then we do shit too
Oh no, our biggest fear is Croatia doing shit

They really look like brother and sister...

Errr, no my burgerclap friend.
Merkel will protect her economy too. Not Croatia.

Btw; you are on the internet, there are things like VPN's. Dont let flags fool you.

This is probably the least "alpha" moment for him ever. He just looks butthurt, like a child who had just been scolded by mommy. Merkel is no-nonsense, and he couldn't bullshit her.

Germans / Europe should be proud they are led by such a strong, capable woman.

Germany could disappear and no one would lose out.

Ethnically that's already happening.

The whole EU would have to or else people could just sell to the US from another EU country like France after shipping it over and raise the price enough to gain profit and cover costs of bringing it over, no? Germany is a major trade partner to the US no doubt, but they're importing more than they export so would they not be screwing themselves more? Serious , I'm no economic expert

They can, but they will pull the temple on Trump too.
Mark my words; she cucked him politically and economically.

He stares like a man who just read the sms messages on his wife's phone, finding out she has been fucking Jamal the last months.

The body language in this picture is intense

The slave withers beneath the masters unending gaze. She covers as her shoulders crumble and her head sags. Shame covers the slave's face as the master shoots her down with his eyes. Her jaw goes slack in fear of uttering an unapproved word. The master's lips remained pursed, ready to berate her. Sexual dominance is achieved.

We elected the right man.
Praise KEK!

Do you still not know Trump? That's the face he gives when he's not giving the media anything to talk about. He did it with Obama and Merkel and leftists lost their fucking minds, he did it with Kanye and fucking Tillerson and no one brings it up.

He puts on a clammed expression when he's not giving the press anything to work with, so they work with that.

Really getting sick of the German leeches

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Washington D.C. yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

She probably just sneezed into her hands, like the disgusting animal she is.

Trump is part german right? I think he's fully aware of what mama merkel has done to the german people and needless to say the old man doesn't like her too much lol

He didn't want to get blood on his hands

>What would have prompt him to not shake hands with her?

Trump is pro jew and germans have shown that they are not
>tldr hitler did (((nothing wrong)))

>being this dumb

Pretty good one.

Damn straight