Why do people hate Planned Parenthood, Sup Forums?

Why do people hate Planned Parenthood, Sup Forums?

After all, only 3% of their services are actual abortions and even if PP was completely erased, abortions would still be available at hospitals like they are today.

Are people truly stupid enough to think that getting rid of PP will end abortions? Or is true that the conservative attack on PP is actually aimed at the lower class women who are the main beneficiaries of PP's free contraception, sex ed and, yes, abortions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpmh4SSq2xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+$0.02

Yet another tool of higher corporations, user. Not only does planned parenthood preform underground operations overseen by licensed Healthcare officials, but they also have ambitions towards demoralizing women.
Any """Healthcare""" provider that preaches the word of 3rd wave feminism should not be in service.

The only thing I have against them is their cringe-worthy social media presence.

Other than that, no issues with them.

No one hates it. They just don't want to pay taxes for it.

>only 3% of their services are actual abortions
That's exactly the problem, for all the funding they get they don't kill enough niggers.

So where's youre evidence of these "underground operations" and demoralization? Surely you have a reliable source for me to research

They do everything that they can to try to sell abortions
this former pp director can describe how it is
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpmh4SSq2xE

Planned parenthood can do their thing without tax dollars.

How the fuck is only 3% of PP abortion when you call them up and the only thing they actually do is abortions? What's the other 97%, advertising?

Because the fucking doublethink rhetoric, that a woman's choice is 100% none of my business, while simultaneously being 100% my responsibility as a taxpayer, needs to stamped out and tossed into the dustbin of history.

If only 3% of services were abortions, why is there such anger when you try to restrict them providing the service?

Exactly. Liberal will just donate their own money if we cut Government funding, so why not?

In fact, given how much they love "sticking it to Trump" we might see Planned Parenthood better funding if we cut off government funding, so more non-Whites will be killed

All jokes aside, the sex ed and contraception they provide are the reasons abortion levels are so low. They don't abort the niggers becuase they arent being concieved due to PP's services

Surely you're capable of conducting research, yes? For starters, look at the post under your own.

Because retricting the service is really going to restrict free sex ed and contraception more than abortions. Without that to prevent unwanted pregnancies, more children will be born to low income mothers who cant provide well for them, leaving them more likely to commit crimes

>the only thing they do is abortions
You should've been aborted for being mentally retarded

So answer my question you retard.

They need to do a better job at limiting the spic population.

Because birth control is the reason why women have become so intolerable. Look it up, its the reason why they get overtly fat and become literally retarded.

I agree that one should not have to pay taxes for something they do not believe in for sure. But why do you disagree with planned Parenthood in the first place

I understand that people dislike PP because they have to pay for it with their taxes. But unless you are a hard core conservative opposed to any sort of government dole, you shouldnt have a problem with paying taxes for organizations that you believe should exist. My question is why do people not want PP to exist anymore

Ignorance. The same reason that there are people who think 1st trimester abortions should be illegal. The fetus cannot feel anything and can't even be said to be alive yet because there is no brain activity (because there is no brain). People say that the fetus is tortured by the pain of an abortion at 8 weeks, but that is a bold-faced lie perpetuated by the anti-choice movement.

You sound like a shill. Or someone who works at PP and is trying to convince themselves that they're on "the right side."

Planned Parenthood is the poison in the well of society desu

Mostly the Moloch worship.