Real shill hours who up

real shill hours who up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPHbP-kpxxY
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KNIGGAS

I got my best dreamcast games from good will

picking out a water gun for your wifes acid facial ahmed?

New York represent!

Why do you share the blue? Is it really worth the 2ยข

Tee hee. Wakey wakey, user. Do you know what time it is, hmm?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Oh my! It seems that this mornings batch is quite stinky, wouldn't you agree. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP. UGHHHHH!!!!

I can't believe how much is coming out just from all the McDonalds we had last night. You're really enjoying this, are-Ahhhhhhh~ BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*gasp gasp gasp*

Oh dear, I couldn't control that last one. I think I may have soaked my panties a bit with a little drip of caca, sweetie. Do you want to get a bit closer and inspect?

*sit on your face*

Hmmm yes this is the perfect position to give my good bu his treats. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!! Tee hee your heavy breathing has made my poopoo hole twitch and rip in excitement. Don't be shy and do it again for me, honey bun, I have plenty of stinky dinky in reserve for you

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Ohhh that must have been the 20 peice chicken nuggets I had for a midnight snack! BRRAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

HMMMMMM what a dirty little boy you are! Take it all in and whiff my Big Mac special! Tee hee!Oh lookie here, your willy got all stiffy just from my poo poo treats. I'm going to give you a nice brapping you'll really get off on.

BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!! UGGGGGHHHHHHH! YES YES THIS IS IT! THE MOTH-UGHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!! HMMMM SO DELICIOUS AND EXQUISITE!

*pant pant pant*

Oh my, it looks like I'm all tapped out this morning. Did you like my breakfast I cooked up for you, sweetie? Maybe we should try some Taco Bell and Chinese food next time for an even bigger meal, m'kay?

*kissu*

officer robert reporting in

I want to smash David Brock's teeth in.

Okay, what the FUCK

I too like to hang around at goodwill.

That's a nice loadout

I want to crack David Brock's skull with a ball peen hammer.

I want to unload a magazene in David Brock's chest.

user reporting in

I want to yank out David Brock's teath one by one, fill his gorey mouth with gasoline and set a match to it.

what time is it currently in your city?

I want to amputate David Brock's head.

I want to use mid evil torture on David Brock.

I want to castrate David Brock.

I want to gouge David Brock's eyeballs.

Standing by

shill spotted

>mid evil
It's torture, but it's really not depraved or anything

Go on

>mid evil torture

Shiiiiiiit whadup

Rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=KPHbP-kpxxY

Why are you faggots up?

i work night shift and fall asleep at daybreak

*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;)

ayy

This. I'm nocturnal.

is that Dugan?

best post itt

No its me

trump got #REKT lol xd

imagine to be brap pusy slave mm

more pls im almost there

>Oh heavens above! What time do you call this my pretty?
>What's that you say? A protest?
>Why of course my dear. One must fight for what is right.
>To think that this protest involved a throng of radiant young ladies, all with bounteous bosoms bared?
>And my dear, I do indeed chuckle heartily, for it is clear to me that your own bazoomas place first in the gallery of magnificent milkpuffles
>For, m'lady, were a young man to lay eyes upon you and not immediately remark on the potency of your heavenly orbs, one might safely assume that this man is indeed, a boob!
>Yes m'lady, a pun. Occasionally I simply must indulge. Chortle!
>Come closer to your valiant protector. Oh my goodness gracious, you truly are in fine fettle.
>I simply must encounter these blessed globes once more.
>Oooh the feeling through me, like electricity as I glance upon these pink tips, awaiting touch of a chivalrous hand.
>I must return to these givers of life, m'lady. Every man must know his roots, if he is to be any kind of man at all.
>*Gently nibbles on nipples*
>M'lady, why do you shudder at my touch?
>Why, each lick of these rosy jumperbuttocks is like a tender caress with Athene herself.
>*Slurps spittle over breasts*
>The taste, my God, the taste. M'lady, I fear you may find me a terrible beast, but I simply must beg. Wouldst thou proffer a drop of nectar?
>*Sucks drop of milk from breast*
>As sweet as a Summer Dahlia housing a bumblebee. I truly am alive.
>*Snorsh sluuuurp nyom sllllrp*
>M'lady. m'lady, I live for this.
>*Begins to ejaculate in pants*
>Oh, my own fleshrod. It's pulsating prowess silences all! The force of this is enough to make a kind sir void his bowels! >M'lady, m'lady. Prepare! Prepare I say. For the harvest has failed and God yet might make his response be known! Ooh GRRP UUMP
>*BRAAAAAAAP PFNAAAAAR BOWLLLLLT POOOOOOOOOFFFAAAAAARRP CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPOWPOWPOW SQUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOORP BRRRRP PFNARSCH PFNARP BRRAAAAP BOOOOOOOOORPP*

You're doing me a great favor. I'm starting to like k-pop, incidentally. Any more?

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

i want to wake up with you and make you breakfast.

Oh, nigga, I made like half my gibs in a single day

You have this thread on Sup Forums as well you faggot

Why is this faggot getting posted all over here recently?

shilling and shitposting at 4:30 am

fuck you asshole shit nigger

And again the korean proxy antifa faggot. go kys

>Mid evil
Nice meme faggot