What does Sup Forums think of Reparations?

Should the white man pay for oppressing the nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if I may have my two cents on this
The Idea of Reparations was always either compensating the direct of a crime in order to help them "get up on their feet" financially and socially,
in the case of entire populations- paying each Goy 50 dallrs a week just to get on his good side might only make the problem worse as the black population in the united states is already "Un-inclined to work".

If they asked for more money for their schools or more cops on their streets there would be something to speak about- it might help them get back on their feet.
But giving an individual Goy more Heroin money.....that's just asking to be a Goy.

>inb4 reparations to Israel
Germany knows what's it doing......

So.... where are my two cents

I'd be glad to pay for their deportation to Liberia.

Hi there
youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q

unavailable in my country

now that's what I call edgy 2017

Did you just find blink 1488 or something?

How upset would Africaaners really be if they got rounded up and repatriated to holland with refugee priority and public assistance? Why dont the niggers want to go to their homeland?

Ma doare-n pula de ciori

Mine too.

The same way I think about the Holocaust Reparations... bulllshit

you guys bought your niggers from niggers.. you dont owe them anything

No, I had it playing when I saw his post.

They should have their citizenship revoked until thanking us for being allowed to live here.

Should blacks pay blacks reparations for the black slave owners? Should native American slave owners pay blacks reparations? Should blacks who sold slaves into slavery pay reparations? Should relatives of the whites who fought to free slaves and died in battle be paid reparations from all blacks?

Actually the Jews bought the niggers from niggers and are trying to make the burgers pay for it

I'd pay for a one way ticket back to Apefrica.

What the fuck do you think, you fucking pathetic cunt of a man.

Fucking reconsider your life you goddamn mentally challenged mong

>bringing them civilization
>bringing them to civilization
>oppressing
you are literally retarded

>Fucking reconsider your life you goddamn mentally challenged mong

You just have to make us look insulting but apologetic at the same time don't you

*Card slips*

Er... no user. Where'd you hear that? Only white people were evil in history. Didn't you learn that in College? That other stuff you've been reading is from nazis, which you should totally punch.

Also, Armenian genocide? No idea what you're talking about.

I'm black and think reparations are a stupid idea perpetuated by people who are either willfully ignorant or just plain dumb. The term "gibsmedats" is thrown around a lot here, but that's really what reparations are. People demanding a handout for shit that they claim happened to their ancestors, even though most of them have no idea, almost two centuries ago.

>How upset would Africaaners really be if they got rounded up and repatriated to holland with refugee priority and public assistance?

Right now, they'd be pretty happy, but that's only because South Africa's government is going the way of Zimbabwe and openly discriminating against whites.

Yeah, so why dont niggers want to go home? I mean if i got 'rounded up' and repatriated to my ancestral northern europe it wouldnt be that bad.

Because even they know Africa is a shit hole where they wouldn't have it nearly as good as they do in the "horrible white supremacist" U.S.

>Should the white man pay for oppressing the nigger?
No. Jews and Arabs should.