Guys why is nobody talking about the fact Trump's two biggest influential advisors is his daughter and son in law...

Guys why is nobody talking about the fact Trump's two biggest influential advisors is his daughter and son in law, both JEWS? I thought Sup Forums HATED JEWS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFO1AtjoUoo
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
youtube.com/watch?v=eDXsubePqIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am so sorry but I must go to bed now. I'm just so very sleepy.

Jews are the Real Ubermensch and Sup Forums are their rightful slaves

Stormweenies GTFO

wrong, pajeet

get a wash

It has been brought up. I voted for the guy, but I'm officially off the Trump train. The guy is neocon as fuck and the people surrounding him are trash. I hope someone primaries him from the right next election. And I mean the real right, not more of this Mike Pence-esque Israel worship bullshit.

>The guy is neocon as fuck

Worst part is nobody on here will admit their inner neocon by support him.

All they did was like swap out the really obvious neocon talking head personalities by making them seem like they were "out of the picture" and replace them with people who pursue the exact same policies with a slightly altered marketing package.

You forgot the part about the nuclear codes.

>All they did was like swap out the really obvious neocon talking head personalities by making them seem like they were "out of the picture" and replace them with people who pursue the exact same policies with a slightly altered marketing package.

Do you follow Robbie Martin on twitter? He pointed out the neocons supporting Trump were the crazy fringe neocons like Frank Gaffney and John Bolton, while the more establishment neocons supported Hillary. Pretty much Trump's foreign policy could actually be WORSE than even the insanity of Bush during his first term. Keep in mind they didn't invade Iran because things were getting really out of hand in Iraq at the time.

ay vey Greatest Ally.

>Do you follow Robbie Martin on twitter?
I don't know who that is and I'm not on social media.
>Gaffney and Bolton
Yeah, it's really worrying. Now Tillerson is chimping about North Korea, so I guess that's another racially homogeneous country we need to go nig up for the sake of central banking.

None of them are Jews, especially Ivanka

>Sup Forums is one person

>now Trump can't possibly be called anti-semitic and have it stick

I'm glad he is fooling even some of you Sup Forumstards. Gotta out jew the jew my friends.

Anyone who appoints their own daughter as an advisor must be a weak fucking retard honestly

better than muslims...i dont hate jews

i hate muslims to core... my only concern

LOL whatever makes you feel batter

good bait but here's for you

you're not welcome here achmed

Yeah Exxon is pretty much the main fucking reason we are in Iraq and middle east to begin with so not that shocking Tillerson is a full blown neocon war monger.

Everything is happening as I predicted with Trump, he was never gonna change anything about US foreign policy. We are seeing escalation of troops in Syria to get the pipeline built, Iran is leaving the US dollar so expect some (((((rebels))))) to start shit up in Iran, and fuck it let's go full world war with North Korea.

DELETE THIS.

I should be saying the same thing to you.

>still falling for the neocon anti-Islam meme

Do you think they hate us for our freedoms?

3 men in common = muslims

fuck your muhammad... dont care about muslims dying... they should all die

>trying to use our hatred of Jews to get us to dislike Trump
Anything at all you can reach for, right shills?
I don't care if he's got some right-wing Jews around him.
Even Hitler had Jews around him.
Trump's actions benefit White Europeans.
I don't care if a right-wing Jew or two helps him to do that.
My interests are still served.

how is his daughter a Jew if Trump and Melania aren't?

muslims hate us because of quran
youtube.com/watch?v=PFO1AtjoUoo

fuck muhammad

Jew spotted
False dichotomy is the lowest of fallacies
Only his actions prove that he's not anti Jew or anti Israel, but anti leftist. He will oppose Jews because we are over represented in leftism but if you think that he's genuinely antisemitic you're just delusional.

You hate Shia and moderate Sunni Muslims. You love Saudi extremists.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Islam has always been a friend of the white race.

>they should all die
Except the ones living in Western countries paying taxes to the jew government, right? Or the ones who let us park out aircraft carriers in their ports and fly sorties over their airspace to attack anyone who doesn't want our jew paper for oil, right?

You want to get rid of Muslims? Show you're serious by starting with Jersey City or Marseilles.

hate all of them altogether... threat to western civilization... muslims behead us not jews

get it right

>Islam has always been a friend of the white race
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

nice try

Mossad pls go. We aren't calling for it. Why do you think ISIS never attacks Israel or Israel never bombs ISIS?

nah kill them altogether... only good muslims are dead muslims

>Even Hitler had Jews around him.

Care to name some in his cabinet?

she converted

>golan heights
strategic barrier and this

youtube.com/watch?v=eDXsubePqIA

>having this narrow-minded of a view of the world
>literally unable to even have a discussion anymore because nu-Sup Forums is triggered by Muslims
>Drumpf's Israeli dicksucking and warmongering is encouraged by nu-Sup Forums while the rest of their countrymen are dying from government cuts to school lunch and Meals on Wheels
>This is "America first"

Maybe r/The_Donald would be best for you. Over there it's a competition of who's the biggest shabbo's goy.

either bait, or muslim

either way... uploaded a pic just in case

This thread is a fucking nightmare...

>nothing wrong with right wing Jews.

You're probably just JIDF who doesn't even get paid by the hook-nosed tyrant he works for to post literal feces on Sup Forums.

>look at posts history
>see flag

>whatever you say..dont care.
only dead muslims are good muslims

>BAIT AND SLIDE
>DeMoralize
>Divert
>Dilute
>Dogwhistle

Hi JIDF/MediaMatters
Just to be sporty, what's your daily(((burnrate)))?

>see flag
>no muslims in america

gtfo achmed

She converted from a non-Jewish mother so she isn't an actual Jew in the eyes of the Jews as her blood isn't pure.
Her Jewish husbands babbies will be getting bleached, every time she pops one out for him, ruining his "pure ancestors" legacy.
This could well be one of Trumps trademark long term trolls.

Shadilay.

JTRHNBR

Just the Right Height No Bucket Required

>She converted from a non-Jewish mother so she isn't an actual Jew

Trump's grandmother you lying kike. That would make her full Juden

Ivanka taking that jew dick thats right goyim we still in control

He's not a Jew either. Those are all Euros LARPing as Jews and that's what they've always been. And you're right, his kids will be considered non kike as well

>being anti-Israel is good
No chopping your balls off for Israel is bad and taking the dirty kike money for Israel is bad.
>if you think he's genuinely antisemitic you're just delusional
I don't think he is but what you guys consider to be (((anti-semitic))) is quite laughable. Anyways he is out jewing the jew and either you know this and are shilling against him or he is better than I thought.

>This could well be one of Trumps trademark long term trolls.

It's probably just more Sup Forums mental gymnastics to justify voting for a neocon that dwarfs Bush in terms of destructive and costly foreign policy.

>Her Jewish husbands babbies will be getting bleached

Yup just like a nigger gets bleached when he impregnates a white woman

Why not fucking kill yourself?

Poo

We are gonna invade Iran and are currently invading Syria because of the Israeli/Saudi empire controlling the USA. Until we nuke both countries we will be forever slaves.

Laughed audibly

im cleansing this threat

muslim scum deserves exterminatus

Allah is the devil, but so is the God of the Jews. Shill more faggot you're obvious. Fuck, we used to have high quality shills on this board, this is just embarrassing.
I'm not shilling against him, support Trump. It's just funny to me that people still think he's the nazi icon that they've constructed in their head. As I said he is Jewing the Jews but only because a whole bunch of the Globalist leftist scum in the states are Jews. He's treating Israel way better than past presidents on the other hand, so he obviously has no problem with Jews as much as he has a problem with subversive diaspora kikes.

piss off palestinian