When Trump first announced that hes running for president, what were the first thoughts that hit you?

When Trump first announced that hes running for president, what were the first thoughts that hit you?

"Wasn't Donald Trump the richest man on the world at one point or am I confusing names?"

>The rapist?
>No way, his mouth would get him into too much trouble. There isn't enough white trash in America to make it happen.

LMAO

Who?

"what a joke"

oh how things changed

>this fucking idiot has no chance
>shitty reality tv star and owns some buildings that I don't care about
>Trump can barely articulate a sentence, odd mix of ideologies
>Randlet is /ourguy/, voting for him

Fast forward a year.

>ya Trump is pretty much our only hope
>can't let Hillary win
>voter in Pa, gonna make it red

>oh fuck
>not again what?

"these Mexicans... they're not laughing now"

>America truly is a land of insanity

I said to my dad "that's the next president". For a while he thought I was stupid but he was on the train soon enough.

We showed you!

the next president of canada?

LMAO

I made a bet and won 1250 dollars. I think it was after the first primaries debate he had 17/1 odds

Americans are fucking stupid redneck trash

and they proved me right

Same. My dad was a cruz missile for a while but eventually swallowed all the redpills

sadly this

Couldn't care less, since I'm not American.
Till the memes and Sup Forums red pilled me.

Make crybully minorities afraid again.

Oooh dis gun b gud

still better than your trash cuntry

Lol fucking Filipinos. You have Duturte as your fucking leader you can't talk.

same aha I made 1230 dollars betting through BC lotteries

>is this another publicity stunt for a new TV series or is he actually crazy enough to try this time?

Pinoys are racist to the core, trash country.

"There's no way he's gonna win after saying that."

The funny thing is that I was very much against illegal immigration while growing up. Being basically the only white kid in my school and seeing the way spics acted really made me dislike mexicans ( except for my friends who are Americans and fucking act like it ) I even put in a paper I wrote in 8th grade during the '08 election that I thought a wall should be built on the border.

As I got older I felt alone in my right wing views and started to slowly drift left until I hit center. It wasn't until Trump started gaining support and I found a few alt-liters that I regained my right wing views.

Never thought I would sympathize with Hitler or NatSoc.... Did not see that one coming.

"i hope he's serious"

>"Who allowed this clown to run for president?"
Then the phone rang.

He would win...

I always thought he should run desu.

I somehow totally missed this for the longest time, I think I only heard of it like a year ago. I was amused because I only knew him as an eccentric rich guy who had that TV show and I just wanted to see what happens

>fall 2015, see Trump rally
>wew, he's got the strength and capital to actually become a competitor, that would be crazy
>imagine Donald Trump is a sleazy stereotypical 80s wall-street crook coke-head conman with blood on his hands
>decide that it's not wise to assume about a man I've never met and know nothing about
>check wiki page, he's not LITERALLY HITLER

and after that it was a ever-increasingly thrilling ride of memes and faggot commies getting BTFO

yea in Oct 2015 I told my dad it was gonna Trudeau and Trump no doubt and it's gonna be awesome

'maybe I can finally start a business'