ACTUAL Red Pills Thread

...No "muh feelz" circle-jerk / alt-right safe space bullshit allowed. I'll start:

>Modern white men are mentally lazy, weak, and undisciplined. If they really wanted to save the white race they would go get Masters Degrees, MBAs, and PhDs, and either subvert or conquer the industries that control the world. Industries that are currently controlled by Jews, Asians, and minorities such as: banking, finance, VC, education/colleges, mass media, tech, mainstream news, legal/courts, social media, and tech entrepreneurship.

>Every white man that gets a job in the Trades is taking the white race one step closer to extinction. Tradesman have ZERO power and influence over their fellow man, and this has left a power-vacuum that (((they))) have exploited for over 100 years.

>White women are complete whores because white men are beta cucks who refuse to acknowledge that women needed to be treated like cattle, married off when they're 12 or 13, and impregnated immediately. White women's behavior is a "shit-test" in hopes they can find a strong enough man to rape them and put a baby in their belly. You can't defeat biology you fucking idiots.

Okay I'm ready for your beta-male responses, autistic screeching, and white knighting. Bring it on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are you trying to accomplish by making this thread?

I want to bring some real issues to the table for discussion. I'm tired of listening to the whining about BBC, Hillary Clinton, or the constant virtue signaling about how a job as a fucking pipefitter or welder is somehow going to miraculously save the white race.

Pretty obvious wouldn't you say?

bumping for great justice

What about a man who actually takes care of the family while the woman toils away at a professional career? Especially if planning on having multiple kids and instilling with STEM based and proper virtues is on the list.

Roko's Basilisk

Which one of these is your coworker?

>women needed to be treated like cattle >married off when they're 12 or 13
>impregnated immediately
(((They))) made laws specifically against this for some reason...hmmmmmm

It's not enough. At all. It's just more feel-good White Nationalist bullshit. Very simply, we will NEVER, EVER outbreed the 2nd and 3rd worlders.

If white men want to save their race and countries they are going to have to do way more than "have kids", "get a wife", "pay your bills".

Tell me I'm wrong and why.

None. Do you have anything intelligent to say or your just going to start screaming "kike" or "shill" like a low IQ retard?

If you are going to make a red pill thread you have to post redpills, not blue pills.

>implying degrees aren't more likely to make you a debtslave for life

Yep. And most white men GLADLY follow those laws and do everything in their power to support them.

Deep down, most of you are male-feminists and pro-Jew.

Pretty much
Ciao

Bullshit moron. Those degrees are keys into the upper echelons of those powerful industries I just listed.

Christ you people are stupid as fuck. And in those industries you can pay off those degrees in like 2-3 years.

No one said get a PhD in Gender Studies. Seriously, can you even fucking read?

>selfbumping

nice bait thread, if you want a real answer

>every white male is intelligent enough to be able to get a worthy degree from a prestigious university
It just can't happen. The friends I grew up with were dumb as rocks, and they'll probably never accomplish much more than being a parent and working their jobs every day. I'd wager they still contribute more than you ever will with that, though.

>your mother sucks black cocks.

See. I told you this was an actual redpill thread. This fucking low IQ loser got instantly triggered, fucked off to some BBC thread, rather than even try and add to the conversation.

I agree. The 12-13 thing is probably too young, though, and I think you're forgetting that there's been a deliberate effort to keep white guys away from all of that, too.

>>It just can't happen. The friends I grew up with were dumb as rocks, and they'll probably never accomplish much more than being a parent and working their jobs every day. I'd wager they still contribute more than you ever will with that, though.

That is a good point, but the truth is this: it isn't happening AT ALL. There isn't a single movie studio owned by white men. Every single form of entertainment is indoctrination by (((them))). This goes for nearly every industry I listed.

White men have accepted their place as 2nd class citizens and unless that changes we're fucked. You're all fucked. Every western country is fucked.

I'd be fine with a sort of Debutante Ball at age 13, a non-sexual courtship with a much older white male, and then married at 14 or 15.

>here's a picture of a woman with big tits to distract you from my shit ass arguments
good one, the white race will never die, we're just to damn pretty for people to not want to fuck us constantly

OP,everything you said is true.Change the men and the women will change too,if you cucks continue to be weak and allow women to "BE FREE INDEPENDENT WO(men)" you will be cucked.

White men aren't allowed to have power over the media and you'd be delusional to think otherwise. All you have to do is look at people like Mel Gibson.

The only avenue of action left is violent revolution, and good luck getting that started.

>Bullshit moron
>Christ you people are stupid as fuck.
>Seriously, can you even fucking read?

You sound like a real winner user. Let us know how the plan works.

Bump

yeah? debunk a single one. You've got nothing but triggered.

Bullshit. No one is going to stop you from creating your own company in any one of those industries.

This is just the same whiny excuse I always hear from lazy, mentally weak white men.

You can form a company today online for like $200.

>mentally lazy meme

Look at media companies like infowars or Breitbart or RT. These companies are run by bad, bad goym, and as such, have been labelled as fake news, so anything they publish or cover is instantly dismissed in the eyes of the general public without hesitation. The time to fight was when our parents were young. Now we're living in a dystopian surveillance state that thinks BNW and 1984 were instruction manuals.

(((Breitbart))) is owned and operated by them. RT is foreign propaganda. Although Breitbart gets MASSIVE traffic and is still a success regarding pushing far-right ideologies.

Anyone could build a news network or a competitor to The Young Turks if you start small and grow.

The fact is no white men want to try. They just want to cry and give excuses like you are doing.

The average white man has an excuse for every key industry I listed. It's the reason the last 100 years have been nothing but a string of losses.

Then why aren't you doing it? Stop making excuses for yourself.

At what point did I say I wasn't? I can't fight all these battles alone. What are you doing?

Are you triggered? You sound salty.

>r u triggard yet
>haha yeah xd

And yes, I am doing something. I'm working on my M.D. right now.

How conventional. Way to think outside the box.

I'm reaching the point of abandoning all of my efforts to help my fellow whites. You are all shortsighted and undeserving of help. You're all unteachable, you continue to fail to adapt, and frankly deserve all that you have been receiving.

You tell me, why should I lift a finger to help whites given the responses we have seen in this thread? It seems like it's a lost cause.

You have no reason to, I don't know how this thread is still alive when I've saged with every post. Go find another board to clog up with autism.

>No "muh feelz" circle-jerk / alt-right safe space
LOL you were too chicken shit to shitpost or debate in the redpill general, so you had to create a "safe space" thread

The content of my thread is completely unique to Sup Forums.

It's completely accurate and none of you have the fortitude to tackle my points head on.

How? There's no stats, no data, no anecdotes, there's nothing to debunk. Just autistic drivel.

I wanted to get into Law but heard that its over saturated now. Im 18 and its either Law, trades or military any advice?

/thread

What about the black men who knock up black women, then leave those women to care for the children themselves while you guys shoot each other in the streets?

>If they really wanted to save the white race they would go get Masters Degrees, MBAs, and PhDs
>proceeds to shit on someone for pursuing a degree
you need to stay consistent if you want people to fall for your bait

Red pills eh, ok if you say so.
- Religion is for the weak minded.
- The stock market and currency trading is where you earn yourself billions per year. Everything else is pleb tire.
- Global warming is a real consequence of excessive carbon emissions and will mostly only effect 3rd world countries population.
- Voting left or right wing will not change earnings equality, a new system is needed that can not be exploited.
- 99.9% of people will fuck you over if given the chance, your only form of trust is within a contract.
blah blah blah, whatever.

>strong enough man to rape them and put a baby in their belly.
Birth control threw a wrench in that theory. Now you literally have to ask them if they want to get pregnant... The answer is usually no.

Do you really need stats to know that the Jews dominate finance, news, and mass media? Are you that stupid?

Use Google.

>>Modern white men are mentally lazy, weak, and undisciplined...
This is true, we have the same victim mentality of blacks.

>White men aren't allowed to have power over the media and you'd be delusional to think otherwise
This is the same shit black people say, it's just an excuse to do fuck all.

And the MGTOW crowd is retarded, if men grew their balls back and stopped being such pussies feminism wouldn't last a week, but we're 'civilised' now and effeminate now and so let ourselves be walked all over

Mass immigration is the same thing, white males lost their balls and now our countries are being overrun by hostile foreigners, you can't blame it on the Jews, because if white men weren't being such pussies the Jews wouldn't be able to destroy our countries. The only people that can fix this is ourselves, we need to drop this victim mentality, stop blaming everyone else and recognise the only people that are responsible for the future is ourselves.

>all said from the computer I sit on all day everyday

I would strongly pursue fin-tech/computer science. We need a new bitcoin that can be transacted by the most non-technical people, not in control by (((them))). There are a million things we need that can be created by software engineers such as social media, a competitor to Patreon, and a number of other software projects.

There is also a massive market for entertainment that isn't left-leaning. It is literally a 500 billion dollar global opportunity.

Medicine is just like trades...It is completely self-centered. You do it for money and for personal gratification. It has ZERO impact on saving white people. ZERO. There are a billion pajeets going into the medical field. Let them do that shit.

I'm consistent, you're just unable to thing logically.

Pretty good stuff.

Maybe in the states. Medicinal practice doesn't pay nearly as well in countries with free healthcare, you dunce. It was never about myself or what I want.

Sure. That's they you marry them off when they are at the proper age, so you can guide them and control them properly. It's also much easier to beat an out of control 13 year old rather than a scheming 35 year old, washed up, whore.

Fucking excellent post. I agree.

True for now.

But soon...

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Your thread has motivated me faggot. I've picked finance. Tell me one more thing that you think I need to know.

>will mostly only effect 3rd world countries population.
How will this effect immigration? And will I be dead by then?

OP is right but anons on this board are too blind and in denial to see it

This is true, the west and white men have lost or are losing their masculinity, therefor it is only logical that our woman would be less attracted to us because while in our eyes they are no longer women we've got to admit we're no longer the men we use to be...

Great video but I don't see some massive uprising by white men happening in some overnight scenario where all our enemies get wiped out in short order.

I think South Africa is more likely...White people cower in their enclaves and are slowly wiped out. At best we turn into Brazil and our genetics get flushed down the toilet for all time.

I think youre thinking of it wrong actually now that I think about it.

White males have generally held the "power" positions and the Mexicans have done the "low" dirty jobs yet theyre going to outnumber us in 30 years. Power positions dont matter if you dont have children. In our democracy pure numbers matter than anything else.

Im not saying to just forget power positions but our big enemy is feminism and it is the main reason our birth rates are so low. Women go to school and work now and dont care about finding a husband and starting a family.

Gonna get called a jew for this but I think were fucked. Whites literally committed suicide. Families in Africa are having 7 children while were barely having 1. I dont know who did this to us but Im sure it was planned.

Finance is an EXCELLENT field to get into.

Your first step should be to learn the system and play along. Try and get a job at Goldman Sachs and become the Jew by learning their tactics.

You need to open a hedge fund at some point after you've gained some experience. You need to get wealthy; read everything by Warren Buffet. And here comes the hard part: you have to keep your head screwed on straight when the wealth comes. You're going to be tempted to become a playboy and spend your money on yachts and private jets. Don't.

Here is a short list of things we need:

1. A payment platform like PayPal that doesn't restrict payment to right-wing causes.
2. A new credit card company for the same reasons as number one.
3. A crypto currency tied to a payment platform that allows non-technical people to use it completely and totally anonymously, but with enough control to prevent it from being used by terrorists.
4. A competitor to Kickstarter.
5. A VC firm that funds right wing causes.

I could list 50 ideas but those would be my top five.

Money must flow freely for those on the right. Without money everything we want to do will get blocked.

Oh and one more thing...The people in finance are not as smart as they think they are. If you can keep your emotions in check, and work hard, and study hard, you can easily become worth at minimum $50 million.

Good point. True. The emasculation is primarily caused by terrible diets, sedentary lifestyles (especially in childhood) and men getting fat and not lifting weights.

You could cure the masculinity crisis with diet and exercise, but lazy retards will cry about Xenoestrogens in the water along with a dozen other bullshit excuses.

Good post but I think you put the cart before the horse....Women and feminism came about because white men didn't want to fight the battle to retain control of schools, the news, and mass media.

Fix those and the people will come along.

Got it.

Thank you.

>>Fix those and the people will come along.

I completely agree, but at what point do you think any group, including women, would willingly give up suffrage short of global disaster?

Women will follow strong men. The problem is there are so few strong men left.

Now, if white men controlled industry like they did during most of the 19th century we could put enough of us into power and repeal literally ALL their rights. This would be the ideal choice.

Sure thing. Good luck. I've known a ton of successful people in finance and they are the ones who were very level-headed and kept their emotions and spending in check.

The party animals and "Chads" tend to fuck up and burn out or end up broke.

My plan is to get popular on youtube, that way I have some degree of control over media. Im not playing to the alt right niche now so when I come out it wont be preaching to the choir.

That, lifting, and I'm to learn how to fight and how to shoot a gun.

I find it hard to disagree with any of your points. However, the problems with the ideas you're espousing in this thread are manifold.

-White babies are a minority of newborns.

It's too late to reverse this trend short of a full on race war and genocide of non-whites. And let's face it, this is a pipe dream that will never happen in the states. Whites will continue to be outbred by shitskins because higher IQ individuals (which tend to be white) have far fewer children on average.

-To convince the majority of whites to participate in a genocide of all non-whites, including the kikes, there would have to be a complete and utter breakdown of the education system from K-12 all the way to the highest levels of Universities. There would have to be a complete and utter purging of all jewish influence in the media. These things could only be accomplished by a violent revolution assuming the government would not just step in and kill all of the white men who initiate such a revolution.

-The US government is too constrained to ever allow for such radical changes that would benefit only the white race barring a violent revolution

The Bill of Rights, and the Constitution are simply incapable of protecting the white race. And of course our elected representatives will never see to it that the BoR is ever repealed. There will never be enough elected officials in the government that would turn on the ever growing minority of shitskins.

So unless we want to utterly destabilize and destroy the country with a race war and genocide of shitskins, thus making ourselves vulnerable to being invaded. The US military would necessarily step in to prevent such a violent revolution even if it were magically able to be organized in the first place. Odds are everyone involved would be arrested for such organization before it even began in the first place. A significant proportion of the US military are shitskins. Face it, the kikes have us check-mated.

I wish I lived in America, Europe is so fucked. Im honestly already mentally preparing myself for my family being killed/raped. I'm English so its even worse than my flag implies.

From what I can tell the history of our country has been a slow degeneration based on our overly Individualist beliefs.

How would you implement your (broadly correct) solutions in a nation with foundations such as these?

How can a country with this heritage justify revoking the rights of those (incorrectly believed) to be equals, and abandon the "progress" made in the past 150 years?

Those are all good points, but if that is ever going to be a possibility we have to win the hearts and minds of the people...We have to have some control over the news, education, and mass media.

Now we have none.

If we had a foothold and a support system for the right it might be enough to begin buying politicians to our side, or at least lay the foundation for military action.

What gives me hope is knowing how many amazing companies started in a garage with 2-3 people. Facebook, Harley Davidson, Microsoft, Apple, Dell, and so many more.

Imagine one redpilled multi-billionaire. He could fund every single thing on that list.

Remember we have the numbers, but they are disorganized and disheartened. If we change that it would cause a tidal wave of change.

This is all true from my experience. The only misconception you promote is that our greatest enemy is not other "progressive" white people.

>White women are complete whores because white men are beta cucks who refuse to acknowledge that women needed to be treated like cattle, married off when they're 12 or 13, and impregnated immediately. White women's behavior is a "shit-test" in hopes they can find a strong enough man to rape them and put a baby in their belly. You can't defeat biology you fucking idiots.

This part is correct. If you don't have patriarchy you are as good as dead.

As for the other stuff, it's too late to do a Gramsci reclaim the institutions. The only hope is to try to convert as many of them as possible using alternate institutions like Sup Forums and NPI.

>hate the trades
>be the sort of beta cuck who has to call AAA for roadside assistance because changing a tire is weird and scary to him and he might get his ironic t-shirt dirty

Fugg, I'm not even in the trades, but posts like these just flat-out suck.

Do you think the internet might help? I mean thanks to the internet we have pewdiepie and jontron promoting nazi ideals to millions of children.

Good points. Thanks.

>The only misconception you promote is that our greatest enemy is not other "progressive" white people.

Fucking this

If ALL Whites acted and voted as a single political bloc our superior culture and intelligence would naturally prevail over the 3rd world hordes

Traitors die first.

We should be looking for the enemy within:
Self > Family > Race
and persuading them to start.

Fix what you can locally before blaming external forces

How would you convert them? Only very extreme people come to places like Chans, and blogs like The(((right)))stuff etc.

It's a start. But it is not nearly enough. And those redpills don't include meaningful action...And by that I DON'T mean violent action.

The left has crushed us the last 100 years with very little actual violence. We need to play their game and beat them.

Exactly -(((Altucher))) et. al. repeatedly tell young men to avoid college at all costs, while at the same time holding multiple advanced degrees. I guarantee every one of the gurus saying to avoid college has a degree and probably more than one. Gotta cut down on the competition.

If you are smart and have top 10% to 5% scores it shouldn't even be a question. Just don't be a fucking idiot and pick a useless degree that condemns you to managing a shitty franchise and you'll be fine. Even if you go into a trade and end up owning a business you won't be in a position of influence barring making 100's of millions.

The dissident right is growing, as it gets ever harder for a white male to obtain status in the leftwing paradigm. We should work to accelerate this growth.

We don't need them to achieve what I'm talking about. We convert 20-25% of the leftists back to our side, and THEN crush the rest.

Fantastic post. Well said.

You're a cuck.

Thanks for the bump, coward

Keep your head down and infiltrate; pretend you're one of them. Once you know what you are doing, start a new competing company and do it better.

You people are forgetting how grossly incompetent the left is. They are just throwing a lot of bodies at these industries while the right is cowering in blue collar fields because they have prioritized "masculine bantz" and a low educational barrier or entry over real meaningful progress and success.

>Every white man that gets a job in the Trades is taking the white race one step closer to extinction. Tradesman have ZERO power and influence over their fellow man, and this has left a power-vacuum that (((they))) have exploited for over 100 years.

Gosh golly Spider-man you are right, the ordinary man working the Jobs that keep the world going round are fucking human garbage wasting their time

The growing incompetence of the left is important, and should be capitalized on. Currently the leftwing institutions are progressively alienating competent whites, leaving them with dykes, niggers, etc. This is a positive development.

Keep up the good work, fampai.

I've been thinking about this for a while. Progressive whites don't have kids, even if they burn coal the don't usually have more than one or two kids. All we need (all we need lol) is a new religion that promotes traditional values with a underlining superiority that palatable enough for those you already have a clue (those who don't are probably lost). This new religion has to provide real human value and meaning, community and such. It also must promote strength, intelligence and beauty like the pagan religions and have absolutely zero affiliation with anything Judeo-Christian

The issue is you're wasting your talents relative to other races and doing your own race no favors by accepting a job that 100 other retarded minorities could do in your place.

Put your genes to good use

Quiet tradie. Those jobs could easily be done by the billions of non-whites we have let into our countries.

Stop getting triggered by simple logic. I know it's hard for you with your highschool education and six months of trade school, to comprehend these incredibly basic concepts.

Good point and thanks.

This is linked to the anti-rationalist Left's desire for equality of outcome rather than equality of opportunity

This is good for us since traditional white culture is competence driven

The trick is to not get dragged down with them when their system collapses

MUH DICK

Yeah...I've been thinking about this. If we could write a pagan bible that promotes all of our value and somehow convince people it is an ancient archeological find, that would be perfect. It would need to have a part in there that our gods won't take us to Valhalla until the last Jew and black is beheaded because they are followers of some pagan-Satan.

Religions are formed over literally hundreds and thousands of years

You're on the right track but a more short term solution is required

We'll be gone in that time frame

Very well said. Damn. I'm going to have to remember this aspect of it.

Also we should pull out of providing services to those who don't appreciate us. Why there are white police officers and firemen servicing niggertown USA I don't understand? If niggers don't like mister white police man shooting young niggers then let the niggers wrangle the niggers, let them run there own shitty parts of town.