Hahahhahahhahahha1!!!1 Ladies and gentlemen POTUS!!!!

Hahahhahahhahahha1!!!1 Ladies and gentlemen POTUS!!!!

>BUT MUH IQ 150
>muh 4d chess
>he is just trying to explain it in simple language

Dont make me laugh Trumpanzees. This is your God! Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0&ab_channel=RT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wet boops lol

What's the best whorehouse in Poland?

Asking for a friend

Oh wow, Democrats sold 20% of the uranium in the USA to Russia? Thanks for the update friend!

... uranimum is bad thing ??

His Mom's room.

Which is unfortunately also his room.

Which is also again unfortunately the worst whorehouse in Poland.

hmmmmm
i tryed to make my name '#1 trump fan", but you're website is brokened

he our guy?
>checking

Confirmed.

Can you explain me what is the part were he is wrong?
URANIUM
>Used to make nuclear weapons.
>Used to make another things, like nuclear power plants.
>Used to make some bad things. Like poisoning people.

Where is he wrong?

>OOHHH LE MEME PRESIDENt SAY SOMETHING, LETS SHILL ON A SHITTY MONGOLIAN IMAGE BOARD.

Maybe is time to sudoku.

Btw: POLAND

Why do you guys have a hard time with admitting that Trump is not particularly well read and has difficulties in formulating his views and thus turns to a very narrow vocabulary? Trump isn't bright. Obongo was a little better with formulating his opinions, but his views were shit and marxist

Libshits like to get caught up in the subtleties of things, blow them up to ridiculous size and then say "isn't my hyperbolic hysteria just absolutely laughable hahaha this scenario is soooo crazy"

9/10 times libs take issue with Trump it's about some minute shit like he didn't ask what merkels preferred pronouns are or he didn't shake her hand when some chimp shouted "HANDSHAKE!"

This board became an even bigger parody, don't bother.

but he's not wrong in saying that?

Nuclear engineer here.
Nothing he said was wrong.

He uses simple dumb language to convey complex ideas to simple dumb people. It's no different from Obama sprinkling his speeches with ebonics.

>Asian faggots who can't understand medium sized words getting upset at a president using small words.

Truly, Trump is a lunatic and it was a disgrace for us ever to give me the nuclear codes. Drumpftets are only deluding themselves if they can't see this.

Here's an example of a real orator and a real president.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0&ab_channel=RT

Oh no... Le paul is dumb and supports le orange hitler. I must spend spend every hour trying to demoralize it because it has worked so well silce 2014.

You know that if you try to meme that quote it will just backfire right ? You're exposing more people to Clinton russia uranium shenanigans,crumbling the russian narrative further.

If I was you, I'd, like, stop doing things. Everything you do turns against you. And by you I mean the establishment politics, you're just a goon. Everything goddamn, how can you people be so retarded as to not realise it, I don't get it. They tried to implement a ministry of truth with the fake news shit now they're crying over the term. Just fucking remember you are evil and apparently it doesn't work anymore. Bump

Obongo and the other idiot career politicians would talk like this too if they weren't always reading their speeches from teleprompters written by someone else.

>quotion marks at the beginning but not at the end

How would have Obama presented this?

>Uranium.....is, uh, if if if if if if if if if if, is used........to create weapons.......of....mass destruction.
>UH

Trumps fucking 70 years old running the USA he just ran out of words. Where did this meme come from where you have to sound like Obongo where its pre-written and you have pauses in unnatural places?

Even his fans think George is fucking retarded.

Why cant we switch to flouride molten salt thorium reactors. We have a fuckton more of it than uranium and it doesnt make the plutonium byproduce we use ti make nuclear weapons. Shit, if trump renegotiated the iran deal and said ' okay, but you have to use thoroum if tou wanna go nuclear' iran would be fucked because id they say no, they admit they want a nuclear arsenal and if they accwpt, trump is a hero for getting the iranians to use nuclear power that has a 0% chance of being used to make nukes

Thorium is harder to mine and more research is needed