/HWNDU/

Any updates on the new project or shia's location?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8
m.imgur.com/a/XW28g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to stop harassing Shia about this art project. It is his right to express his political views, just like it is your right to express yours. Please leave the HWNDU flag alone, the game has gone on long enough and it is entering a new, more potentially dangerous zone. If you want to protest HWNDU, create your own flag (probably with that goddamn frog) and fly it wherever you see fit (and where it is legal to do so, of course).

rumor has it will be somewhere in the Australian wastelands

He hasn't expressed any views

Lmao what an emotional cuck

A FUCKING burger.

Fuck off Shia. You're not fooling us!

lost

Just say
>old meme

Leaf with burger proxy?

S H A D I L A Y

He was last spotted entering the woods with a man who identified himself has Ham Syde.

imma get me dat flag

no

>shia detected

Rumour is he's paying an astronaut to take it up to the International Space Station.

Aren't the rumored to be in Australia?

Shia was arrested and is taking some BBC.

> (probably with that goddamn frog)

shia detected.

Nope, that's not how this works anymore. We've tried being respectful of leftist views and look where that got us. This is a war. We won't stop until Shia admits defeat or kills himself, ideally both.

How do we know Shiia didn't troll us?

Please be true

Ebrietas in the thread! She's cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8

Lets listen to her song!

The official twitter says it all.

>nice digits

we'll know if he ever starts a long running art project that would only sound like a good idea to a moron and broadcasts it online causing online """"personalities"""" to give shia a hard time.

feelsbad

>4 tweets
>765 followers
are we sure this is the real official twitter? seems like it would be larger.

He'd probably only dare do lib states Colorado or Oregon with summer coming (if other people are involved again) and/or if he wants to still hide a flag or something.

The other one has 2k followers, equally sketchy.

Shia, we will never stop.

>probably with that goddamn frog
Get Your Filthy Hands off my Goddamn frog

Hi shia! Making a new transformers? Are you pissed they overused you for 2 years making everyone sick of your acting for life? The cgi robots were better actors than you. Can you set me up on a date with the even Stevens chick? I'll trade you a chick from my high school who looked like beans back in the day.

The whole point of the HWNDU project was being the resistance, the little guy against the system. Doesn't looks like it when an underground movement of dissidents keep crashing and subverting it.

shia in prison

I think Australia has potential, Yank celebs seem to think we're on their side so he might be lulled into a false sense of security thinking we were his goys. It has to be in Australia. It can't be anywhere else.

for the 100th time, this is not the official twitter.
the person running this shit, is prob just doing guesswork, like us.

hope he tops himself tbqh

>shia's location?

Only a matter of time before he snaps and that Rob Cantor song happens in real life.

>The whole point of the HWNDU project was being the resistance, the little guy against the system.

Except the little guy did go against the system.
And the little guy won.

And then Shia threw a tantrum because his side finally lost.

This should be our continueing project: m.imgur.com/a/XW28g

I guess Aussies and American libs do share a lot in common.