Katy Perry's New Single is Red Pilled

First off, I know she's a leftist and supported Hillary. But I'm really having a hard time trying to tell myself that this song/music video doesn't have a great message to it.

youtu.be/Um7pMggPnug

Tell me, what do you think about these lyrics?

Are we crazy?
Living our lives through a lens
Trapped in our white-picket fence
Like ornaments
So comfortable, we live in a bubble, a bubble
So comfortable, we cannot see the trouble, the trouble
Aren't you lonely
Up there in utopia
Where nothing will ever be enough?
Happily numb

While she's singing about living in a bubble, a group of women can be seen playing with their phones and taking selfies in synchronization. The "Chained to the rhythm" reference is clearly not about music, but people being brainless automatons like they are displayed in the video.

Later on the nigger comes in for a verse, and he talks about "liars in high positions" and "time that is ticking for the Empire" which is clearly a reference of Western civilization.

Please, I know this sounds confusing, but just take a look at the music video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDP0RgSjlb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is symbolizing the fall of one era and the introduction to the next.

This is something people talk about since technology became popular.
Women are cattle.

Who are some other #woke musicians?

you don't know what the fuck red pill means you idiot fin.

they want revolution and the bubble she's talking about is capitalism and consumerism. she's all about globalism and communism fuck head. communism isn't red pilled

bubble = capitalism
so wake up and start the communism nu-male revolution and murder whites.

WOW SO RED PILLED FINTARD

The end of the "american dream" family lifestyle and connection to God even if it's a loose one. New one will be more about the self and being the best self you can be. For YOUR sake.

>Please, I know this sounds confusing, but just take a look at the music video.
Fuck off, shill. Go hire a view bot if you want to pad your numbers.

After I posted I knew someone would say this lmao

Shes a puppet who writes literally none of her music. Even if this song is redpilled it changes nothing about who she is.

i love the totally natural and unforced racemixing championing nigger serenade interlude they add to the middle of every song now

It's just confused leftists. They all need an extra strong dose of redpill.

This guy had it right.

Dude,, look at the lyrics you supplied

Are we crazy?
Living our lives through a lens
Trapped in our white-picket fence
Like ornaments
Aren't you lonely
Up there in utopia
Where nothing will ever be enough

She is not talking about HER world hollywood, verse our world, suburbia, she is talking about the white/western world and the rest of the planet, like africa.

Basically, she is advocating fro MORE of the globohomo advocacy as Hillary. Obviously.

Very obviously. So obviously, I am saging this thread, because I suspect it is sliding the Paris airport attacks

Shes probably referencing hanging out with black dudes in the ghetto where they can run train on her and ruin her life over "playing it safe in your bubble with your white friends and low crime rates" it's blue pilled bullshit

I agree, and have posted already about how this guy is slide-posting because of, probably, the paris airport attacks.

But, for the sake of argument, if Katy Perry did sing a red-pill song, it WOULD be agood thing, wwhether its hers or not.

It's just more people listening to redpill awareness.

I know and I saw a bunch of fucking idiots commenting on the song like posted who claim that she's a visionary for creating this song

But what I was referencing to was that she's still not (too) stupid so she knows exactly what's up with this song.

>I'm a global multi-millionaire entertainer
>fake complaining about people absorbed by entertainment so people don't think badly of me

Redpilled Kanya

did he break through

All Vevo videos are already padded at least 10x by view bots.
The view-to-thumb ratio is what irrefutably gives it away.
On a video with a real view count, such as one of PewDiePie's videos, you see 1 thumb for every 9 views.
On this Katy Perry video, you see 1 thumb for every 88 views.
The ratio should be a constant value across all videos on the service. The more views a video has, the closer it gets to the constant.
When it deviates greatly, like with Vevo jewlluminati videos, you know they're rigging the view count

sounds pretty red pilled to me. Capitalism is obviously the model that forms bubbles. Not that that is necessary a bad thing.

I watched this the other day because I heard it on the radio and I still like pop music because I'm a pleb at heart.
Anyway, I made another mistake and looked at the comment section and it was filled with "im 12 and this is deep" tier comments as expected. I suspect you're genuinely one of those people so you better watch yourself OP.
I had seen a top comment like this but it's not there anymore for whatever reason. It was basically a longer list of this gradeschool sociopolitical analysis, and of course a ton of "wow ur so smert" follow ups.
sage

>time that is ticking for the Empire
Western civilization doesn't exist, she's talking about American imperialism.

Bitch better be talking about returning to anarcho primitivism.

killing whites is a bad thing you fucking subhuman

>he believes in the "slide thread" memes
>being this new

No, I'm not one of them. The analysis that the people in the comments provided was cringey as fuck

Globalism isn't the same as internationalism

Globalism means neoliberalism (left or right wing)

the song is about white priveledge and killing whitey you stupid fuck

thread. pack it up.

>was cringey as fuck
Yeah, you just outed yourself. Glad it's the weekend, huh? Don't have school tomorrow?
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=uDP0RgSjlb4

Please, you're acting like the child you say that I am. I do have school actually, but it's uni.

Typical jewlluminatos preprogramming and "told you so" admission of what they're going to pull before they pull it, which they view as giving them justification for their actions via ```consent''' (because why didnt you stop us, goys :^) )
Now that the heat from the rising fire has been focused and put on them, they're going to make the house fall on top of them in order to put out the fire on their feet.

We have rods of god though, and russia has longwave EM fuckery, wheb the shit hits the fan, the globalists will either have their brains microwaved into much or be pummeled by a tungsten carbide pillar coming in at freefall entry velocities. Pretty cool.

Speaking of "red", communism is scary "red". Hence, red scare.

Close enough to being "red-pilled".

idiot its a lefty song and should not be taken serious as katys music targets kids

on a sunday?

We (team nationalist) also have 60 kilowatt lasers manufactured by Lockheed Martin mounted to satellites that are able to easily vaporize anyone on the earth's surface in less than a second. No moving parts, zero maintenance required.

katy perry might be dumb enough to believe she made a song about the evils of capitalism .. but this isn't capitalism .. this is globalist consumerism bubbled up with cheap money, debt, media lies, etc. .. she actually made a red pill song without realizing herself the deep message .. this song will backfire on her ilk ..