/POL Nuclear Program/

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////DISCLAIMER, I DONT CONDONE OR ENCOURAGE THE CREATING OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION; THIS THREAD IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I think there is enough knowledge on some fairly sized group of people here, that could create at least a best korea tier nuke.

Kekistan would need nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants, without nuclear weapons some other estate might try to exert authority over our sovereignty.

Some dude build a nuke back in the 70s in his garage. I remember he was a physicist, but not that highly expert, a regular scientist.

Sciencefags step up, Sup Forums needs some nukes.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////DISCLAIMER, I DONT CONDONE OR ENCOURAGE THE CREATING OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION; THIS THREAD IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_fluoride_thorium_reactor
theguardian.com/science/2003/jun/19/thisweekssciencequestions.weaponstechnology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bumping for science

bumping again due to high levels of shill threads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn

>117182314
I think the biggest challenge would be getting the materials, be bought or mined and refined.

>Hahn died on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, at the age of 39. At the time, he was a resident of Shelby Charter Township, Michigan.[1][14] Hahn's father has since confirmed that the cause of death was alcohol poisoning

he was one of us indeed

WARNING: THE FBI IS NOW MONITORING THIS THREAD. ALL POSTS MADE WILL HAVE THEIR IP ADDRESS LOGGED BY THE CYBER PREEMPTIVE DEFENSE TASK FORCE FOR INVESTIGATION OF CONTENT. END TRANSMISSION.

do you have a file on me? I am good boy who dindu nuffin, I dont care, I use my real IP

then FBI would love to know that I have inside contacts from Russian military, and for the sum of 2 million $ you can acquire a fully functional tactical nuke.

Arrest Obongo pls

Did they not teach you about nukes in Costa Rica?

Kekistan doesn't need an atomic bomb. Let us follow the fun loving example of Jamaica and build an atomic bong.

In an academic fashion, but its not for my country, its for us

>El programa de investigación y servicio en la aplicación de técnicas nucleares, ha sido apoyado por la Vicerrectoría de Investigación de la Universidad de Costa Rica y cuenta con el auspicio del Organismo Internacional de Energía Atómica (OIEA), por intermedio de la Comisión de Energía Atómica de Costa Rica, así como de la Oficina de Cooperación Francesa y del Laboratorios ARGONE.

this says we are working with the french in some academic shit, we will never pursue the bomb

It either needs an army, navy, etc, or a just a small army and nukes.

Without something, even pirates could come and savage us.

Dont be afraid of the cyber police, this is just an empirical conversation, cant people talk anymore??

FUCK YOU FEDERALES!!!!!!!!!

to build a nuke you need weapons grade plutonium
And to make plutonium you need to use an extremely large centrifuge to separate plutonium from the uranium over hundreds of hours.
currently most plutonium in the world is produced in france since not many other countries own and can afford to run this centrifuge.
Then you just gotta put enough plutonium together to reach critical mass and keep it there til the boom happens. you need alot of force to keep the plutonium together otherwise itll fall apart and push away from itself and crumble before becoming unstable. Thats how an A bomb works

Australia should know. we own all the uranium on earth fuck you guys

can we use uranium for power plants?

you guys nuked the emu field, finally got your revenge.

Would be far more interesting to build a LFTR.
I believe you can build them yourself because the nuclear material required is so common you can dig it up yourself.

They're the future of nuclear energy.

Know-how doesn't translate to ability or materials.

I know how to enrich Uranium, I cannot obtain enough raw uranium nor can I obtain a centrifuge capable of making enough enriched uranium or plutonium to make a device. Not to mention i would never want to. Why the fuck would I ever try to make a bomb?

>>> create at least a best korea tier nuke.

Careful now Costa Rica.

You don't want our Coast Guard to get up your ass.

We both know its only gonna take one ship.
Dont make this hard on yourself.

Countries with privatised energy can implement a selective carbon tax and use the proceeds (a lot) to build nuclear power plants.

Im fairly sure the plutonium us used on a smaller scale for nuclear power plants where its harnessed in a similar but much more controlled environment than an atomic bomb to create heat which is somehow transferred into energy. Im not an expert im just parroting what I know/think i it works.

You wouldnt need to let anyone know you had nukes or really need nukes in the first place. Just suck the dick of some big boy ally like america so no little fucker like india (super power by 2050) thinks he can get the jump on you or threaten you

bomb the statue of liberty then spread mass claims through proxys and "Islamic" twitter accounts claiming that islamic people were the source of the attack prompting the US to fuck up and kick out all religions of peace

But one country always has to have a nuke bigger than the other for it to falsely be officially safe yet one big enough to destroy the world and what do you got when you set the one off?

thats what my country does

All I am saying if that I think in theory sciencefags here could do it, and since everybody is talking about making a country, well why dont have nukes in said country?

how would we make a country mate? we need to evict someone to make a country

Uranium, not Plutonium, is used in reactors. Basically Plutonium is created as a by-product and is just left in there to be used up as well.

It's slightly more complicated than that bug you get the idea.

That's insane.

why is that insane you did it in 2001

>Get Nukes
>Bunch of Sup Forumsacks go to a specified place
>Declare independence from the actual country
>Aim nuke at nearest superpower
>Reveal Nuke
>Get recognized by local superpower's enemies

Islands for sale

thats cool I think I kinda get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_fluoride_thorium_reactor

probably the CIA has some plans similar to this, nuke false flag.

missile shields exist. you know why north korea would be semi safe if it declared it had nukes? Man power. We dont have enough Sup Forumsacks to defend ourselves against the us army when they set up a missile shield around us and storming our newly claimed territories.

Again, define "could."

If I had the tools and desire, I could. Just like I could make meth.

That being said, I will never, ever have the tools because it's not possible for entire countries to get them, let alone me. Let alone the fact that I would never do it.

Same as if never make meth. I crunched the numbers, if I made meth full time in a setup in my garage, I could make ~$900k a month in gross. Not worth the trouble.

we could get madagascar
swaying few niggers and promising them food would give you democratic legitimacy

yes we all could but just like selling meth the police (army) would catch you and imprison (dump our corpses in the ocean)

I didn't. I believe they were Saudis.

Doubtful. Nukes are p spoopy senpai.

"I want to getting vanned and fucked in the ass by the atomic energy department and every other agency : the thread"

Sometimes i really get suprised at the levels of autismo of some of these posters.

The difference is that I could get shit from Lowe's and Wal-Mart to make meth.

I could not make nukes from stuff found at Home Depot.

NUCLEAR POWER. YES, PLEASE!

A new dawn awaits us under the brilliant rays of the everpowerful atom.

>>/DISCLAIMER, I DONT CONDONE OR >>ENCOURAGE THE CREATING OF >>WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION;

>>Kekistan would need nuclear weapons

>>/DISCLAIMER, I DONT CONDONE OR >>ENCOURAGE THE CREATING OF >>WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION;

So , you condone or you dont?, you sperg-lord.

In that case..... I like to drink purple gatorade to make my poops green for St. Paddy's day.

SCIENCE!

No itd be considerably harder but not impossible. Itd take planning and alot of money and manpower but theres the possibility of becoming a rogue nation if enough people were on board with the idea. Like i said we just need manpower like korea and to not reveal that we have any nukes and wed be fine. We could start by taking madigascar
and then rally the oppressed whites in south africa to start a push into mainland africa

we are just talking, its not like I am posting a yellow cake with a timestamp)yellow cake isnt even useful like that).they know we are just talking, they are not going to waste time and resources on something they know its nothing, they have all of our communications, if we were actually making something dangerous they would know.

Its in theory, there is no Kekistan....yet.

Making a nuclear bomb is really easy, we just need C4, timed charge, 90% enriched uranium 235 or plutonium and around 10 kilograms of it.

Step one: make a shaped charge, surround plutonium core with C4, set timed charge, case the core and timed charge with a strong neutron reflecting material such as graphite, steel or tungsten carbide.

Note, if you prepare carefully, all of these materials are actually really easy to acquire.

To obtain these materials; You can either make a breeder reactor that breeds plutonium 239 from natural uranium or use a molten salt reactor design and use uranium 233 instead of plutonium 239.

Once this is done, you can then stick it onto a ballistic missile and now you have an effective ICBM system.

Id also just like to point out that I have no intention of creating or helping others create nuclear weapons or a rogue nation. In saying that I also have no intention of taking over Madagascar or Africa. My contribution to this discussion was for enjoyment purposes only. I think I speak on behalf of everyone else in this thread when saying this.

A nuclear device is useless without sufficient package miniaturizarion and a reliable delivery vehicle that couldn't be easily destroyed like SSBN borne missiles, how many cunts have all of the above?

Kekistan would need many keks to achieve that

Great defense there, you Ace Attorney.

Building a nuke isn't at all that hard. The hard part is getting your hands on the material. If you can get yourself some Plutonium-239 then the Big Boy schematics are online.
No one would be able to afford a home reactor facility though. You'd never be able to process U-238
Nor would anyone be able to afford to dispose of the slag U-239 that is an occasional byproduct of neutron radiation in the process of forming Pu-239

We could 100% go nuclear if we could find someone willing to sell us about 5kg of Pu-239
Keep in mind, the current market price for Pu-239 is about 4000 per gram and you'd have to get some greaseball shit country to sell it to you.

It would take us 10-20 years to build the connections to and/or meet the right people in order to even be in a position to buy some without them asking questions or ratting us out to the CIA.

That's just how it goes.

However.

We can still build HE explosives and missiles. If you can collectively come up with the money I can do this for you.
t. aerospace engineer.

I don't think you understand.

Let's say we just happen to accidentally a whole country. That's also basically impossible but let's say we do it.

There are only so many countries with Uranium, and you need lots and lots of Uranium. Who sells it to you?

>ITT: everyone pretends to be retarded

Yeah, everyone knows the basic principles behind nuclear power, breeding fissile material from fertile, and nuclear bombs.

There's still absolutely no chance any of us would be able to make a bomb IRL.

At most you could manage to make a small reactor that heats some water, and that'd be hard as well.

I was actually getting onto the notion that youd be able to steal it

Not a physicist but a medicine student with a PhD in biochemistry.
And I do believe the glorious KEK Hegemony (Kekistan sucks) could use a decent and a lot more elegant biological weapon in its arsenal. By that I mean a smart viral agent that targets certain folk groups... (you know like the ones in researched right now that would help us kill only malaria carrying mosquitos discriminately and not wipe all insects).

>create at least a best korea tier nuke.

an expert here. I can guide you to thermonuclear era.

What do you want to know?

The hard part would be enriching to bomb-grade material.

>Easy to obtain

No. That's wrong.

>not wanting to get fucked in the ass

Vice did a doc on this.

>Kekistan
i stopped reading right there, you filthy muzzie.

arrest the pedos! arrest the cabal! put an end to the coup!

listen to the 9s intelligence agencies, we good boys, we dindu nuffin

Kek, no no but seriously Kekistan will not happen, so this will not happen, its all in good theory

I do think if getting materials were not an issue, we could do it, of course with some physicist anons directing.

>2 million

What even. Thats the price of a house in sydney

it's much easier and more undetectable to mutate and cultivate infectious pathogens

You don't need Plutonium.

looks like this thread is going nuclear

*drum beats*

sorry

Hello Mr. FBI Honeypot Man

If its that easy whyhaven't all 7 year old autists on this website made nuclear reactors? The only thing this guy did wrong was go outside.

well then I dont know how to make a nuke and in fact I just gave false information as to how to make a nuke. pls no v&

I am studying low level chemistry at the moment. So much mathematics to deal with. PhD must be fucking insane amount of study.

Maybe all we need to do is ask some English journalist. theguardian.com/science/2003/jun/19/thisweekssciencequestions.weaponstechnology

From who?

Again, we are talking about massive amounts of Uranium.

In nature Uranium found is .72% U-235, which means in order to obtain enough for a 10kg warhead you'd need about 1400kgs of natural Uranium.

That is a fuckton of Uranium. That doesn't even include the fact that your have to refine the natural U3O8 to get the Uranium out and then recombine that to make Hex and then have hundreds if centrifuges running for months or years to make any real measrlurable amount.

It's big, it's messy, and anyone caught selling uranium, raw or enriched, to some nation of internet memes would be begging for regime change. Not to mention we'd all be capped and dumped in the ocean.

To make a molten salt reacor, you'll need about a ton of Fluoride salts or you can use Sodium chloride aka table salt.

Create a coolant loop, a central vat; note the vat will require Graphite moderation.

Once those are complete a high temperature pump is needed, Control rod system and an emergency drain tank system needs to be installed.

All of this can be routed with a central control system and you're ready to introduce both the fuel and a neutron kickstarter.

Uranium 238 and the neutron kickstarter can both be acquired from any nuclear power plant waste repository, simply steal one of those tanks and then take it to our kek facility for melt down.

Melt down the contents into our molten salt solution. We can then begin breeding the uranium 238 and fission off Plutonium 239 and other transuranic fissionable products.

Install a heat engine system into our power plant, good place to start is steam turbines, heat exchanges, coolant towers OR use waste heat to desalinate sea water for our country's water consumption.

You can then sell the fission products:

Xenon gas=NASA fuel, worth weight in gold
Molybdenum=Medicine, used to treat cancer patients
Technetium=Medicine, used to diagnose in medical purposes
Krypton gas=Nasa fuel and other purposes also very valuable
Bismuth 213=undiscovered cure for many forms of cancers=priceless
Germanium=NASA, intel, AMD, Qualcom, Samsung, extremely sought after for various semi-conductor applications and solar panels.
Arsenic=Biomedical research
Selenium=head and shoulders shampoo
Rubidium= medicinal and scientific applications
Yittium=Used for those superconductors
Niobium=Superalloys
Ruthenium=Semi-conductor and super alloy industry
Rhodium= Excellent catalytic converter/Car industry
Palladium=Same as above and worth even more
Silver=NEETBux
Cadmium=Batteries
Indium=NEETBux
Iodine=NEETradiation production

With the money you can secure 100 PH'd's working on this full time and ensure the security of the white ethnostate

What's low level? O-chem? P-chem?

O-chem I found boring but P-chem is really fun and engaging. Once you get into real ChemE shit you'll want to kill yourself though, lots of theory and math.

it kinda is , especially since medizine doesn't provide a very in depth understanding of biochemistry at all...had to take 3 years off for the PhD. That's why still a student

autist heaven > outer heaven

>Implying anyone would want to fuck with random nuclear armed autists for a random plot of land

That's why you breed instead of making a extremely stupid centrifugal method.

GCSE (O-Level) was easy. I am now nearing the end of A-Level UK. Some is interesting some not so. I am studying to learn and understand plant extraction techniques. Plus just to have something intellectual to do. Last chapter I studied was fuel cells.

>Bismuth 213=undiscovered cure for many forms of cancers=priceless
Huh. That's pretty neat.

Well the only place where we'd be able to effectively steal it from without being caught would be france. France has a centrifuge and is connected to a land bridge through egypt all the way down to africa. You could smuggle in weapons and explosives by pretending to be isis and giving it to refugees to cross the border then attack a location which had a lot of plutonium (nuclear power plant) then use a bunch of different trucks routinely switching vehicles to avoid detection drive to africa then ferry that shit to Madagascar or something.

This is wrong.

Centrifugals are needed to seperate uranium 235 from 238, to make plutonium you can just irradiate the uranium 238 (which is easy to get) into plutonium.

That's why the breeding industry is non-existent, (((they))) don't want to make it too easy for everyone.

Why the caveat?

Yeah or you could just steal Uranium from South Africa or Angola.

At that point you're begging for a regime change though.

100% LARP General

No wonder you faggots can't get girlfriends.

>I do think if getting materials were not an issue,

That's the whole point. It IS an issue.

Even if you manage to get uranium (which you can if you're in 'murica, just need to take a stroll around new mexico), good luck enriching it.

You can make a natural uranium reactor (CANDU or CIRENE style), but then you need truly MASSIVE amounts of uranium to make it work. We're talking tons and tons.

And yes, assuming you didn't blow yourself up by fucking up the control rods or something, after it's done using up the fuel you'll have some plutonium left over in it.

Again, good luck extracting that and making it into something useful.

Breeders have notoriously small amounts of net gain.

That's why they never took off.

We must also find a way not to let the Rothschilds in

I provide an alternative solution to get plutonium 239.

Japan has plenty of fuel and ridiculously low security. Probably a 70 year man in a security uniform armed with a long stick if you attack at night. Probably would need to cycle home and use a land line to report it to his employer before who would report to head office and then head office to the police on a Monday morning after 09.00.

Or we could not take nuclear weapons ant take over some shitty african country. Eg. Madigascar.
Is there some form of communications blocker you could use to make sure noone knows that somethings up? I mean from the outside. Could you take over Madagascar the whole country overnight and proceed the next morning acting like nothing happened?

>I DONT CONDONE OR ENCOURAGE THE CREATING OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Only faggots who aren't willing to cleanse Israel and Palestine don't like nukes user.
GTFO.

It would be easier to steal it from nigeria
Nobody would give a shit its total anarchy
Locals literally dig holes in pipelines to steal gas for their motorcycles

Actually a better less toxic plan is to produce a large quantity of LSD and borrow a crop spreader and contaminate the water supply. Trip out the locals and walk strait in without a fuss.

Yeah maby an EMP device

You still have to go through the trouble of getting the Uranium and then refining it into fuel rods.

You then have to periodically extract the Plutonium from the fuel rods (which isn't easy) and then you'll still be left with small amounts of it.

Do you know what you're stealing? What it looks like? Where to go? How to store it? How to transport it? How much you need?

How long before someone notices it's gone? How long before they trace your location using radiation monitoring military equipment? Where are you headed? How?

You see the issue?

>Xenon gas=NASA fuel, worth weight in gold
Xenon-135 decays in a few minutes. It's worthless. In fact, it's worse than worthless since it's a neutron poison and if you let it build up it shuts down your reactor.

>Germanium=NASA, intel, AMD, Qualcom, Samsung, extremely sought after for various semi-conductor applications and solar panels.

Highly contaminated highly radioactive germanium is worth jack shit. The semiconductor industry doesn't like highly ionized particles exciting random bits of their circuitry.

>Molybdenum=Medicine, used to treat cancer patients
Much cheaper to get from conventional mines.
>Arsenic=Biomedical research
>Silver
>Cadmium=Batteries
>Indium=NEETBux
>Iodine=NEETradiation production

Just off the top of my head.

The only point you have in this list is Technetium since it's short lived and can't be mined conventionally.

Why fuel rods, why not liquid fuel?

The core alone in our typical reactors are made of 9inch steel, we'd have to go to anime land to make one of those cores.

This is just for educational purposes
So you would need to do some research on uranium-235s critical mass in a sphere.
So now you would make the uranium sphere so that if you increased its density just a little it would reach its critical mass.
Now surraund the sphere with conventional explosives like tnt so that the pressure caused by the tnt would be equally distributed to the uraniums surface.
Now you need a destination system that blows the tnts at the exact same time.

EMP, the way it's been portrayed, is a meme. It has no effect on small electronics and only effects grid-sized targets of they are not properly shielded.

Nigeria doesn't have Uranium deposits.

What do you mean liquid fuel? Thorium is still extremely experimental and most production is theoretical.

Lol, this fucking slope pussy.

You actually had to put a disclaimer as if any of the security services would take you autists seriously.

Stop larping and use your time to affect meaningful change in your country.